SORT BY Relevancy
Would you ask a friend for a favor? Asking for a favor, an advantage vs. exploiting their position or manipulating a friend. We're not talking “bidding” on Ebay, we're discussing the difference between asking for an advantage and manipulating your friends. Friends provide you with unique advantages in life and that’s the collaboration and sharing side – the sun shines for everyone. However, are you confusing asking for a favor or advantage with manipulating your friend – my gain is your loss. Advantage: “A factor or circumstance of benefit to its possessor.” Manipulate: “To change by artful or unfair means so as to serve one's purpose.” – Merriam-Webster Dictionary During the show we share personal stories and provide inspiring information. Call in at 347-324-3200 to share your stories!
The THREE “A”s for better friend communication and advantage: Ask; Acknowledge; Accept. Learn how to benefit from your friendships without exploiting your connection. Successful collaboration starts with you!! Go to www.superfriendgroup.com for Friend FAQs. To expect a friend to do your bidding against their better judgment means you don’t trust them. If you don’t trust them, why would they trust you? Be honest, be fair… and remember, a great friend starts with you! Image attribution Raul654 Wikicommons
From time to time, I see this issue raised and before the dust settles, feelings are hurt, people feel misunderstood and nothing is resolved. However, suppose to issue is not about blood quantum, but something more important and larger than this, which doesn't leave any room to point fingers at another since it calls into question, what are we as individuals doing about this. It seems the puppet masters behind the curtains of the federal government has played this hand well which only serve to create divisions. Especially at a time when we need to come together. This came up in a meeting today, and could be a critical hurdle in discussions around the country as to who is an Indian or Native. If this is what stops us from making progress, then it is time we exmine this issue and see if it how we should look at it, or is there another way that could be effective in bring about healing. Here's a blog that I wrote a few years ago related to this issue: http://eaglemanz.blogspot.com/2012/04/defining-our-confiscated-identities.html
Tomorrow, it is expected to rain and I have difficulties in broadcasting during thunderstorms. If I have to postpone the show, we may follow up during the week. Thanks for everyones support and I appreciate all who listens in. Just keep sharing with other Chahta's! Yakoke!
The benefits of MBE Certification really boil down to one word: access. Certification gives MBEs exclusive access to top corporate purchasing agents, premium networking events, searchable supplier databases, affordable consulting services, technology programs, and vital introductions to nationally known corporations.
But certification can come with challenges that include battling the impression that certification programs give these companies a handout. On this episode of The QTI Power Hour, Hosts Jason Lofton and Steve Kucharski seperate the facts from the fiction.
Read more about QTI and the show hosts at http://www.qti5.com/
Praying the Apostle Paul's prayer and getting results. We will also look at the prayers of many others who prayed and receive results.
‘And whensoever ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any one; that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.’—MARK xi. 25.
WHAT WILL PRAYER ACCOMPLISH?
1. Prayer opens floos gates of the soul to God; lifts the soul up to God. God floods with light the soul of those who open their hearts to him in earnest, pleading prayer. His blessing is never withheld from the soul that seeks it with the whole heart.
2. Prayer increases faith and brings spiritual blessing. It is through prayer that we become acquainted with God, and a more intimate knowledge of God must of necessity increase our faith, and increased faith means an increasingly satisfying religious experience.
3. Prayer enlists us for God’s will. It puts us in an attitude of receptivity where we become more willing to do God’s bidding. It increases our desire to know and to do his will, and thus enlists us in his service.
4. Prayer gives us fortitude and patience. It gives us the courage and patience to face and conquer the problems, and diffculties of life with fortitude. It not only gives us the spiritual strength to do so, but often the necessary physical strength is bestowed. We are comforted and sustained by the assurance that “underneath are the everlasting arms.”
5. Prayer enables us to help others. Through prayer it is possible to infuence and help others as we might not in any other way. It is the high power wireless by which our longing to do them good is conveyed to them through God.
Prayer will change you.
Single Christians Chronicles with Dr. Wash is a new and innovative way to share bible truth with Singles; arming them to make "sound" life choices and not be fooled by the devil's devices or those the devil use to do his bidding. FMSM GOSPEL NETWORK The VOICE OF REASONS bringing a Pure Word for Everyday Christians. Visit us at www.fmsmgospelnetwork.org
We appreciate your being here and ask you to Partner With Us in carrying the Gospel to the nations making disciples; you monthly gift of $25.00 will help us reach more people in a greater way and fulfill the great commission. Thank you for your generous donation. FMSM Gospel Network
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress