SORT BY Relevancy
Where is the black History in the Bible? What does that mean for us today?
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thur 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
When we hear the phrase end time, what does it mean to you? Does it have fairy tale connotations or does it inspire you to search the greatest history book of all times to see just where we are in Biblical History? How do we determine where we are? What can we expect to see happen? What should we as Christians do? Why is it important to have a sense of where we are in Biblical History? These are some of the questions that we expect to explore during this series of "where are we in Biblical history"?
As we celebrate Black History Month, I have a question for you. What defines you? Do you define your Christianity by you color, or culture; are you a Christian who happens to be a certain color, or culture? As an African-American Christian, or the way I like to say it a Christian who just happens to be African-American. It is important that we allow the Word of God to define us not society. The moment you accepted Christ as your personal savior our position shifted from earthly to Kingdom. But, as we celebrate Black History month, I am consistently torn as to how to broach this topic with the body of Christ. Eleven o'clock on Sunday is still one of the most segregated hours in America, and too often Whites do not understand the injustices Blacks in their congregation face.
How is the church going to bring Light to a dying world when the Church seems to lack unity and love. Could it be that Christians are not free to discuss racial issues? News flash racism is a sin, and it is no less important than fornication, adultery, lying, or paying our tithe etc., yet it is overlook. The church must take a stand black churches, white churches all churches and settle this issue, God desires unity. The Body of Christ must not allow Satan to bring disunity in the Body of Christ. This is a silent killer Satan uses to divide and conquer. Let us not forget we wrestle not against flesh and blood. Listen this week as we seek the mind and heart of God as to how to approach sickness in the church, and bring glory to the Kingdom of God.
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Mon. May, 25th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We'll discuss “The History of Memorial Day and It’s African American Origins”. We’ll also talk about the acquittal of Office Michael Brelo in Cleveland Ohio. CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/26/the-history-of-memorial-day-and-its-african-american-origins or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. May, 27th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep founder of The African History Network? We’ll discuss “Five on The Black Handside: The History of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes”. Did you ever wonder where the “Dap” came from, fist bumping, etc.? CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/28/five-on-the-black-handside-the-history-of-the-dap-and-african-american-hands or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Five on The Black Handside, the history of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes. 2) Baltimore City Schools layoff notices go out. 3) The Justice Department issues reforms to fix Cleveland policing. What is next? 4) This date in African American History – Elijah McCoy, Inventor
TONIGHT: Listen to the archived show. Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, April, 1st, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST (5:00pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We’ll discuss “A Little Known Fact of History: African Slaves and Native American Masters”. Call in with your Questions/Comments and listen LIVE at 914-338-1375 or listen online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/04/03/african-slaves-and-native-american-masters--a-little-known-fact-of-history or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) “A Little Known Fact of History: African Slaves and Native American Masters”. 2) We’ll also discuss some of the history of Seneca Village in New York. 3) This date in African American History.
DETROIT: FREE EVENT - Sun. April 5th - The African History Network Lecture Series presents a Double Presentation “EMPIRE Strikes Black: Propaganda of The Media” & “Malcolm X: 50 Years Later, Why Is He Still Relevant?” by Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show & The Michael Imhotep Show. Sunday, April, 5th, 2015, 1:00pm - 6:00pm at Nandi’s Knowledge Café, 12511 Woodward Ave. Highland Park, MI (4 blocks South of Davison Fwy Between Glendale & Highland) (313) 462-0003 or (313) 865-1288 or visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/799992233403714/ or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. Watch video here: http://youtu.be/ZoHLYe84xq4
On this Memorial Day memorial edition of History Today, your host Paul Angel, managing editor of The Barnes Review revisionist history magazine, and Dave Gahary, host of Who's the Bad Guy?, will be discussing various news and history topics.
In honor of the troops who fought and died for America and the real causes of war and the forces behind war and whether or not any of the wars in which America has engaged over the past 200 years have been in any way necessary or to the benefit of the people of this nation. We will be discussing War of 1812, Spanish-American War, Civil War, the World Wars, Vietnam War and the War on Terror and how those that pay the greatest price in wars are ones that benefit the least.
Many local churches are in desperate need of a good pastor and are presently seeking to secure the services of one. But how does a local assembly go about selecting a shepherd in the midst of so many forthcoming and seemingly qualified candidates? What is the screening process by which a new minister gets selected and who forms part of the so-called "Selection" or "Pulpit Committee"? This mini course is designed to provide the biblical answers to all those tough questions. No church elder, trustee, deacon or member should ignore this two hour study.
Students MUST request the corresponding outline for each lecture. Outlines will not be sent out automatically. Students can request the outlines by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the COMPLETE TITLE and DATE of lecture.
The International Institute Of Biblical & Ministerial Studies is entirely listener supported. It is suggested that for EACH lecture and accompanying outline the student give a $10.00 love offering. All donations are greatly appreciated and ensures that the institution remain financially solvent and serving the Body of Christ on a global scale for years to come.
The International Institute Of Biblical & Ministerial Studies is a ministry of Love Remnant Tabernacle Radio Church.
On this edition of History Today, host Paul Angel, the managing editor of The Barnes Review history magazine, will be discussing the worst maritime disaster in American history—yet one very few people know about. Even more interesting, the blame for this shocking loss of life—more than were lost on the Titanic—can be squarely laid at the feet of Abraham Lincoln. Find out more about the Sultana disaster and how a number of tragic factors converged to take the lives of nearly 1,700 Union prisoners of war and innocent civilians on the Mississippi River at the close of the Civil War.
We will also be wrapping up our discussion of the Gobekli Tepe temple site in Anatolia—the discovery of which has literally doubled the history of man and thrown the "Semito-centric" historical establishment into a tizzy.
With Paul will be his partner in historical crime, Dave Gahary, the host of “Who’s the Bad Guy?”
Please join us and take a politically incorrect tour through history from a non-mainstream perspective.
SHALOM FAMILY AND LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL...
JOIN ME TONIGHT AS WE EXPLAIN "FAMILY MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES" FOR JOINING OUR FAMILY.
BEFORE ANYONE CAN APPLY FOR OUR FAMILY MEMBERSHIP THEY MUST LISTEN TO THIS MESSAGE.
BLESSINGS FOR ALL WHO SEEK TO WORSHIP OUR FATHER IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH
Hello and welcome to our program where the truth is spoken and eyes are open. Tonight we will be discussing some headlines and give a biblical perspective as response to the news. Tune in tomorrow where we will continue our discussion on satanism in the entertainment industry and influences of aleister crowly and anton levy in Part 2 of satanic practices and influences. Thank you for listening to smart ministries christian radio. God bless my friends.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (57 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (12 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (11 chatters)
- dtm radio (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (5 chatters)
- Odwirafo (5 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- Stand For Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (3 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- The Chenese Lewis Show (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (2 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- talking paranormal2 (0 chatters)