SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Bi-racial teens face unique challenges that other teens may not experience. On our show tonight we talk to a 20-year old Berkeley student, Karinne Smith, about her experiences as a bi-racial teen in Los Angeles, and as a bi-racial young woman. And we talk with Karinne's mother, Kelly Kester-Smith, about her observations and experiences. Join us for this fascinating discussion, pre-recorded.
Highlights and fun stories from the 45th Annual NAACP Image Awards today on "Sundays with Rolonda," including an interview with Oprah Winfrey about her personal times with Nelson Mandela.
Plus, "Being Bi-Racial in America: Dealing with Racism and the Stand Your Ground Law."
I need some callers on this topic today so please join me -- 602-753-1779.....www.sundayswithrolonda.com
F.A.R. will discuss the subject of ethnic identification. We will discuss which ethnic name we feel Black people should embrace and which ones we should reject. We will also discuss whether or not bi-racial people are Black and where they fit in the discussion of how we identify ourselves as a nation. As always, the discussions are from an Afrikan-centered persepctive.
RIB Radio will have an artist feature with singer Laurelle. We will also be having a discussion with mothers with Bi-racial children to get their take on Kim Kardashian's rascim commentary and share their own eperiences.
PT-8pm, NYC-11pm, London-4am, Ukraine-6am,
We Revisit Ukrainian Documentary, "Family Portrait in Black and White." A documentary film about a loving but headstrong Ukrainian woman named Olga, and the stable family environment she is trying to create for 16 bi-racial children, she adopted. The children are of mixed Ukrainian and African heritage, and were given away by their Ukrainian mothers due to, the high rate of racism and neo-nazi beliefs that run rampant throughout the Ukraine.
This film shows a family working together and helping each other. It also shows how the Ukrainian Government do not enforce the weak hate laws in their country, nor do they protect children who are victims of hate crimes, like the ones in the film. Overall, the film is a beautiful story about love, sacrifice, and family. And the filmmakers have captured a moving and compelling story for all to see.
Being Bi sexual seems that we have the whole cake, but do we? This episode we are going to talk about what it is like to be Bi Sexual, how it affects you and how you handle it every day. The “B” word might not be all what it's hyped up to be. Find out all about this on Bi Talk radio where we are giving you both sides of the story.
The Dr. Kim Show...Racial Profiling and Legal ethics in America! Today in the studio... it is the time for us, each in America, to change the world. We have the power within ourselves to do what must be done to make tomorrow a better day. I write these words as a call to all peoples to see themselves, find their personal light, and shine brightly. God did not create mankind for hate, destruction, and separation. God is now calling us, each of us, to inspire the change in the world that is needed. We must unite! We must stand together as one family! There is only one race…the HUMAN RACE!
Tuesday 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm (MST)
Call in Guest (347) 857-2809
PHILADELPHIA REVOLITIONARY BROTHER PTAH AKA PATH1 BETTER KNOWN LORD PTAH WILL BUILD ON THIS POWERFUL SECOND CLASSIC OF THE COUNTIER INTELGENCE LIGHT SKIN SUPREMACY AND THE WAR OF THE BI RACE PART 2 FEATING BROTHER JELAIN FROM THE NBPP 2014 WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY RADIO 2014
White celebrities have made it a common practice to adopt black babies from foreign countries, providing them with a better life than they could have ever possibly imagined if they had remained in their homeland. We're flooded with images of single white female celebrities cuddling black babies. However, celebrities have the means to provide a lifestyle to a child uncommon to most people and are able to encase their children in a life outside the norm. There's no doubt they love their children and will offer them the best that money can buy, including exclusivity.
But what about "normal" people who adopt children outside their own race? Are they equipped to expose those children to their cultural heritage? Is it necessary to do so? Can they raise "normal" children of a different skin tone?
Join me when I talk to "Duncan", a bi-racial male, who was given up for adoption by his white mother (black father) in the late 1960's. He was adopted by a white family at 5 days old and has 3 siblings that are biological children of his adoptive parents. Duncan looks black on the outside but for a long time didn't understand that when he felt white on the inside. What does that mean?
Listen as he describes how he was not raised as a black man, but as a white man inside a black man's body. How did it turn out for him? Is love enough?
Let's hash this out political style. Use this platform to get out those burning questions you have of Lesbians Women Vs. Bi Sexual Women. Why is there such a love hate relationship between the two and can we find a common ground. We will soon find out on Bi Talk radio where we are giving you both sides of the story.
This week on Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson, Stephanie takes on the controversial theory of “acting white” its context and its implications in our so-called ‘post-racial’ America. It will cover the recent book of the same name while discussing its provocative theme that racial judgments are not just based on skin color, but on how a person conforms to behaviors or stereotypes associated with a certain race.
Joining us to sort this contention out are law professors Devon Carbado and Mitu Gulati, co-authors of the book Acting White?: Rethinking Race in Post-Racial America, Professor Paul C. Taylor, and media and political strategist Ron Christie. Together we will discuss race, roles and stereotypes in 21st century America.
It is time to gather at the Roundtable as Stephanie Robinson delivers hot topics, deep talk and a little bit of uplift. Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson... pull up a chair.
Tune in as we discuss the facts which Doctors don't want you to know because they want you to depend on drugs and not have a quality of life.
Neurofeedback is an increasingly promising alternative treatment for a variety of psychiatric disorders. For readers who are unfamiliar with this type of treatment, neurofeedback is also known as electroencephalogram (EEG) biofeedback therapy. It uses sensors on the scalp to measure EEG frequencies, offering real-time feedback (through video or sound) that rewards frequencies associated with relaxed attention, and suppresses frequencies associated with under- or over-arousal. The goal of this training is to develop skills for self-regulation of brain activity.
Medications for bipolar disorder are very problematic due to their side effects, compliance rates, and the consequences of taking them over a long period. They can cause a variety of troublesome or even dangerous side effects, including:
Sexual side effects
Feeling “flat and robotic”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (113 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (58 chatters)
- BeverlyD (12 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (11 chatters)
- John Baptist (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Patriot Family (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (6 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (6 chatters)
- HealingMom (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (4 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (3 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (3 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (3 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WWCRHost (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Aquaman (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (0 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (0 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)