SORT BY Relevancy
This week for "Birthing Divine Ideas", Ksusha (Sasha) Barber is re-presenting pregnant mothers on the Ask Life Coach Ade Radio Show with Life Coach Ade.
There is an order to life. For whatever you want to achieve, there are steps, systems, experiences (painful and joyful) that you will go through. There is the correct/balanced way to do it and then there is the slow (forceful) way to go about it.
When you are in the process of birthing divine ideas, it is useful to understand that the idea is coming/being birthed through you. That there is a higher power involved, just like the birthing of a baby. Pregnancy asks for the availability of the Parents and the community. When everyone does their part, the process makes everyone more - more expansive, more abundant and we are left with a deeper awareness of who we truly are. We are also empowered to trust life, nature, self and God.
Call in 347 426 3346 or post your questions on "Ask Life Coach Ade Radio Show" fan (LIKE) page on Facebook.
This show will shift your consciousness. Empower you to create a space and a place for inspiration, transformation and healing.
For more information about Life Conversations Radio visit www.LifeConversationsMedia.com
You are invited to join in our show...Sunday at 3:30 pm "What's Really Going on Around here"...Apostle Desmon Dobbins will be our speaker. You are invited to come receive your "Breakthrough" In Person at 3:00 pm Today Sunday March 8, 2015.
We are located at :
2538 West Washington St. Indianapolis, In 46222, (on the lower level)
Tune in to the “Ice Cream Convos Morning Show” to get the scoop on why Kid Rock is slamming Beyoncé in his latest Rolling Stone interview, the dress that caused a major debate and the $150,000 dress that was stolen.
We also have scoop on Madonna, Iggy Azalea, the Kodjoes and more!
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Prime Minister Netanyahu’s victory in the Israeli elections is larger than expected.
* A pregnant woman in Colorado is stabbed by a baby kidnapper.
* The “Born Alive” infant protection act fails in the Colorado House of Representatives.
"Bitch" You Pregnant Again? TheWWShoW
I mite say something you mite not like.
The Willie Williams Radio Show
free call (347) 677-1859 to listen/talk
To Watch Live:
FOLLOW ME @
EMAIL ME @
Although often mistaken as being one in the same, there's a significant difference between a man viewing you as his future wife and you just being someone cool to "chill" with. Tune into "The Dedan Tolbert Show" TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a rebroadcast of my special on "The Difference Between a 'BOO' and a 'BOYFRIEND'. To hear the signs that will indicate you're being viewed as his Friday night booty call and how to avoid being strung along indefinitely, listen 7 nights a week, 365 days a year, by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com. "REAL Radio that Matters"
Okay, so if you're dating a guy for a while and they are aware that you're not using a form of birth control ,how is he not responsible for making a woman pregnant? So many people say women "trap" men into getting them pregnant as if men can't control where their sperm travels to or they don't understand how women end up in that position.
The way I look at it, if a man knows a woman is not on bc and doesnt take any precautions he is choosing to take the risk of becoming a parent. Yet some people think the woman does it on "purpose".
Before my pregnancy I was thinking about birth control and which one I should choose with the least side effects/complications.But now, here I am!
Finding himself faced with his partner's unplanned pregnancy, today's man may well be confronted for the first time with a situation in which his opinions and beliefs carry less weight than those of his female partner. In absence of a critical day-to-day assessment of their gender-based privilege and power, privileged men rarely find themselves pushed to recognize the negative effects of their power on the lives of others. So when men create an anti-abortion movement that turns a woman's decision to have an abortion into a story of male victimization and loss of fatherhood, their reaction is understandable — and even predictable.
But the men who claim that they have been victimized by abortion were not powerless to prevent their circumstances. When a couple uses contraception, they make an implicit agreement that they are not ready to be pregnant. For a man to not be ready to face these decisions, have unprotected sex, and then be upset with his partner for having obtained an abortion and deprived him of his reproductive rights is totally contradictory.
This show will reveal some of the unthinkable things that go on behind close doors. It will aslo open our minds to recognize when there is something wrong to be able to help and assist those in need. We will turn off the mute buttom to listen to the problems that manifest behind close doors.
in Pop Culture
You're gonna wanna hear this!!
Join the #SundayDinnerCrew b/k/a #HolliewoodAndFriends (Hollie Wood, Venor and Miss Juddy) tonight at 8pm EST as they give you the latest #HotInTheBlogs topics as only they can!
Kid Rock's not-so-unique approach to promote his new album. #BeyonceDiss
Kanye's new album details revealed.
Phylicia Rashad as you've never seen her before.
FOX's Hit-Show Empire makes a surprising "next move".
and a whole lot MORE!
Including #RecklessAndRatchet and #WhatBlowsMine (where you, the listener can call in and tell the world what's that one thing that just gets under your skin)
Tune in tonight at 8pm EST!
You can call 646-716-8544 just to listen or press 1 to be a part of the show and speak your mind on the topics.
Are you an ARTIST? Do you know an ARTIST? Submit music to the be played on the show firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES: email@example.com
Today we will be discussing, "Should women that are raped, and get pregnant, keep their Rapists baby? Dial in (646)478-5651, to talk to me live tonight at 6:30-7pm. Send me comments on my facebook radio page " Mouth of the SouthO". Add me and share my page. Want your business shouted out? Leave all the info on my page......lets talk!
Brigitte Daniel, Executive Vice President, Wilco Electronic Systems, Inc.
Wilco Electronic Systems, Inc. helps low income and underserved families that struggle with accessing and purchasing cable technology and broadband services so they can obtain affordable services available in the home.
Brigitte Daniel is the Executive Vice President of Wilco Electronics Systems, Inc., an African-American privately owned cable operation. For over 30 years, Wilco has provided affordable cable and technology services to low income communities in Philadelphia. Brigitte is an appointed member of the FCC’s Federal Advisory Committee on Diversity in the Digital Age, a 2011 Eisenhower Fellow, and was recognized in 2014 as one of the “7 Brilliant Women in Tech” according to Craigslist founder, Craig Newmark.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (56 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (12 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (2 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Perry Steele (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (0 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (0 chatters)