SORT BY Relevancy
Author Jeff Hastings will be stopping by The Author Chat show as part of his WNL virtual book tour to 'chat' with me about his book, The Most Successful Failure in the World.
About the book:
When a terminal diagnosis puts Alex’s non-stop working and partying life on a six-month deadline, things draw into tight perspective for the CEO and founder of Moss Global. He realizes that while he achieved everything he’d ever set out to do, the regret over what he’d sacrificed for success weighs heavily on his heart. He can’t go back in time, but can he change his daughter’s future? Or will the business he built tear her apart too?
About the author:
Jeff Hastings knows all about the good intentions that pave the road to success. He has been in your shoes and experienced great triumphs and tribulation and has lived to tell the tale. As a small business owner, he developed one of the largest and most productive sales teams in the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies. His team of over 60 insurance agents and 150 support staff generated an estimated $85 million in annualized premium. In one year, his district generated over $13 million in profit making him one of the most profitable district managers since the company’s inception in 1928.
Amazing Health Guru, Awesome Author, Priceless Poet, Beverly Nadler shares some of her extraordinary, inspirational poems. Beverly is an expert on health and an extremely creative writer and speaker. It is no wonder that she is our Most Valuable Guest.
The Nutrition-Complexion Connection is important to understand and address. Join us today, as our Health Guru, Beverly Nadler, covers this very important subject.
Skin problems, especially acne, affect our appearance and therefore, our self-esteem. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, 85 percent of Americans experience acne at some point in their lives, 40 to 50 million people have it at any given time, and Americans spend over $2 billion per year treating and preventing it. 62% of acne patients are adults and most are women. Statistics in other countries are not much different. Until recently most dermatologists believed diet has no effect on acne or any skin problem. But is that really true? Find out how you can eat your way to clearer, healthier skin. Find out what healthy products to use that are safe and effective for your skin.
Season One - Show II - I Have A Dream
- Beverly Black Johnson with Malik Yoba Malik Yoba co-starred opposite Terrence Howard in Fox's hip-hop industry drama pilot Empire. Abdul-Malik Kashie Yoba (born September 17, 1967), better known by his stage name, Malik Yoba, is an American actor and occasional singer. Malik played Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, in Betty and Coretta.
Today marks 2 years that we've been on the air and able to empower and inspire others! It is such a big deal to us and we would love for you to join us! Bring your words of encouragement and also memories of past shows! Share with us if we've given you something that you can take along the way and pass to others! 2 years, over 33,000 listeners is a HUGE accomplishment and we wouldn't choose anyone else to share it with! Come help us celebrate, TONIGHT at 7:30 CST! We now also have the call to listen feature: 347-327-9682!
Join Candice Schwager and Kris Hood at 6:00 pm CST / 7:00 est as Beverly Newman shares a true miracle story with us in guardianship. Oxymoron? Not this time. The irony is baffling to the mind, but Beverly Newman's father, Al Katz, could escape the Nazi Holocaust only to end up in guardianship starving to death decades, later as he prepared for his golden years in Sunny Florida and ended up in guardianship gulag. Katz was literally within a few heart beats of death when God stepped in and brought him back from the brink. His loving daughter, Beverly, has an amazing story, that will leave you believing there's still HOPE for so many, possibly your family members. Beverly's story is remarkable. She paints a picture that is well over a 1000 words to take your breath away. Sunday is reserved for the ladies of iAdvocate Radio so join us gals! It's ladies night out!!!
It's my pleasure to welcome back to the Author Chat Show author Brook Lynn Dorcent. Brook Lynn will be 'chatting' with me today about her latest book, Forgetting Betrayal.
About the book:
Forgetting Betrayal is a captivating journey of lies, entrapment, and triumph. One day...the offender must break free, receive grace, forgive thy own self, and above all else, forget. Ollie, Desiree, Deacon, and Zoe are four individuals that are forced to revisit past decisions. They proclaim they have forgiven themselves for hurting those they hold dear, but they'll never forget. Trapped by haunting memories, their hearts are hindered and futures are limited. Will the threat of death, loss and prison, teach them that guilt over past offenses is a form of un-forgiveness?
About the author:
Brook Lynn Dorcent is an author, inspirational speaker and founder of Just Write- A club for writers. You can connect with her at her website: http://www.brooklynndorcent.com/
Psychic Tracey Brown the worlds most Currently Popular Online Psychic talks about this weeks current hot topics! Join me each week at 12n every Saturday for a fun and enlightening 2hours! This week we will have join us February 28, 2015 on my new segment-MALCOLM,THE ORDINARY SPORTS/POLITICAL GUY! http://t.co/8q7TDnpFn0
Here's to Your Holidays...
Passover actually begins Friday, April 3rd, and the esteemed Rabbi Joseph Potasnik will be our special guest.
Holy Thursday is April 2nd, and this launches Easter Week, which includes Good Friday on April 3rd, and then Easter Sunday on April 5th. We are pleased to announce that Rev. Marcos Miranda will cover all this in our Easter Show on April 2nd.
Today, we'll talk about both holidays. As our Health Guru, Beverly Nadler, says, you don't have to be Jewish to enjoy the significance of Passover; nor do you have to be Jewish to attend a Passover Seder. Many non-Jews love the Passover celebration, just as many non-Christians love Easter. They may even join in an Easter Parade.
Today, please join us in our "Here's to Your Holidays" show for some significant rituals, trivia and humor. Regardless of your religion, let's join together and celebrate these very special occasions.
Meet author Theresa A.Campbell. She will be my guest on the Author Chat Show to discuss her new book: God Has Spoken.
About the book:
HOW HARD IS IT TO FORGIVE?
After finding the biological mother who abandoned her as a baby, learning the identity of her birth father and her biological brother, Dupree is left distraught and betrayed. Like a volcano about to erupt, she vows to have nothing to do with her newly discovered family--so help her God! However, if Dupree's mother, Tiny, has anything to say about it, Dupree won't be able to keep that vow.
About the author:
Theresa A. Campbell is the author of the captivating novels, "Are You There, God?" and "God Has Spoken." She was born and raised in Jamaica West Indies. She received her bachelor's degree in business administration from Baruch College, and a master's degree in business administration from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Theresa has had a deep passion for reading since she was a child. It is her desire to inspire readers by writing stories from the heart to uplift their faith in God.
Jazz guitarist dee Brown returns with a new release called Brown Sugar, Honey Coated Love on Innervision Records. Foundationally inspired by Proverbs 27:7 which says, “a satisfied soul loathes the honeycomb, but to a hungry soul every bitter thing is sweet.”
Possessing a solid musical background, dee has performed with artists such as Nate Harasim, Aretha Franklin, BeBe & CeCe Winans, Paul Taylor, Randy Scott, Michael Winans and Gail Jhonson, just to name a few.
Follow dee on Facebook and Twitter.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (66 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (22 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (21 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (17 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- Witch School (12 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (3 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (0 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (0 chatters)