SORT BY Relevancy
Sharon will interview guest Don Adiska to discuss Getting Great Family Photos!
Donald Adiska was born in Ypsilanti Michigan and has lived somewhere between there and Ann Arbor his entire life. While having a great interest in photography since childhood he additionally earned a degree in Computer Science and Mathematics and had a professional builders license.
He has been doing professionally photography for over 20 years now photographing over 400 weddings as well as hundreds of high school seniors and families. This last year he has been branching out with short promotional business videos.
Follow The Betty Brigade
Betty Buckley talks about her upcoming performances of her concert "The Other Woman: The Vixens of Broadway" in Las Vegas at The Smith Center.
Plus, the Tony Award winner chats about her recent hit off-Broadway play, the world premiere of Horton Foote's "The Old Friends."
For more info on Betty Buckley, her performance and upcoming concert schedule, head to www.BettyBuckley.com
Sharon McRill, Owner of the Betty Brigade, will be talking with Primary Care Expert Kylyn Mead about primary care house calls and why they're making a come-back!
Go Docs Go provides primary care in the home - think old school black bag medicine. We are our patients’ partner in medical care. As a practice that offers medical care and health care coordination, our medical providers are equipped to perform the same services that you would receive in a traditional primary care physician office setting by using state-of-the-art technology and mobile diagnostic equipment. We provide diagnosis, evaluation and treatment for a wide variety of illnesses and conditions. Go Docs Go works to ensure coordination of care with your doctor as consultative support when appropriate
Kylyn Mead is the Practice Manager of Go Docs Go. She has been with the company since its inception and enjoys working with patients to help them age in place. Before joining Go Docs Go, Kylyn worked at the University of Michigan Health System. She received her Juris Doctorate with an emphasis in health care law from the University of Maryland School of Law.
Follow Kylyn and Go-Docs-Go
Follow Betty Brigade
Sharon McRill, Owner of the Betty Brigade will be talking with public speaking expert Eleni Kelakos about how to structure and organize a successful presentation.
Eleni is a presentation and performance expert, and the CTO (Chief Transformational Officer) of the Eleni Group, now in its tenth year. She uses performance techniques learned over 20 years as a professional actress and nationally touring singer/songwriter to help executives be confident, real and impactful when they speak or present. When she’s not coaching individuals, or facilitating corporate trainings, Eleni’s up on the speaking platform herself, firing up the hearts and minds of audience members with one of three signature motivational keynotes. Eleni has released four acclaimed CDs of original music through her own label, EEK! Records. She’s a past president of the National Speakers Association of Michigan, a double major in Theatre Arts and Semiotics from Brown University, and the newly minted author of a book, Touch the Sky: Find Your Voice, Speak Your Truth, Make Your Mark.
Learn more about Eleni on her website at: www.theelenigroup.com.
Follow The Betty Brigade:
Sharon will be talking with Reinvention Expert Steve Olsher about Discovering the ONE thing you were BORN to do.
Steve Olsher is America’s Reinvention Expert and has taught thousands how to NICHETIZE!™ (nitch a tize) by identifying and monetizing their WHAT—that is, the ONE thing they were born to do. His singular approach for realizing permanent, positive change blends proprietary methods with ancient wisdom and revolutionary lessons from modern thought leaders forming a proven system for ultimate achievement in business and life. He is the Author of What Is Your WHAT? Discover The ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do and many other titles. President of Bold Development; and, an in-demand media guest who has appeared on ABC TV, FOX TV, CNBC.com and more than 300 radio shows including national shows hosted by Lou Dobbs, Jim Bohannon, and Mancow Muller.
Follow Betty Brigade:
Sharon McRill, Owner of the Betty Brigade will be talking with Marketing Expert Jayne Burch about some ways you can increase your customer retention by using some simple follow up methods.
Facebook: The Marketing Monsoon
LinkedIN: Jayne Burch
Follow Betty Brigade
Facebook: The Betty Brigade
LinkedIN: The Betty Brigade
Pinterest: Prez Betty
We’re interviewing Betty Turnbull, Author of “A Sergeant in the House” where she tells the story of Lenny who desperately wants a puppy. His father is in the military, the family must move frequently, and Lenny is still very young to care for an animal, so Lenny strikes a bargain: When his daddy becomes a sergeant, Lenny can have a puppy. When his father is deployed to war, Lenny learns what it means to be responsible, to care for his family, and to help around the house. A dreaded phone call brings the news that Lenny’s father has been injured and is being sent home. When Lenny’s father explains that this means he’ll never become a sergeant, Lenny realizes that what he truly wants is his daddy–puppy or no puppy. Enter to win a copy here!
Next we’re talking about the new Dress Blues for females and the cost of uniform research between the services.
Sharon McRill, Owner of the Betty Brigade, a personal assistance and concierge service based in Ann Arbor, Michigan will be talking with Home Care Expert Breanne Stuart about things you should know about home care.
Breanne was born and raised in Southern California. Breanne moved to the Ann Arbor, MI area where she joined her entire family on Broadview Christmas Tree Farm.
She and her family have always had an affinity for entrepreneurship. Breanne started a private home care agency serving Washtenaw and Livingston county in 2008 residents caring for people of all ages and all life challenges 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Breanne’s passion for home care came when she had the opportunity to care for her grandfather who had Parkinson’s and her father who had colon cancer. In both cases, their wishes were to remain at home and with family. Caregiver support and hospice support allowed both of them to stay at home.
Today, Breanne employs 55 caregivers and 4 office staff and continues to serve Washtenaw and Livingston counties.
Follow Betty Brigade:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (480 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (44 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (34 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (14 chatters)
- Love Productions (14 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- dtm wicked (13 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (10 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (10 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (9 chatters)
- New Colony Network (8 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (7 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (7 chatters)
- Barbara Barnett (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (6 chatters)
- Reader Tash (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (6 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (6 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (5 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (5 chatters)
- Faith Works (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (3 chatters)
- First Love Radio (3 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (3 chatters)
- Lorraine Roe (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Inspired Words (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Heart to Love with Fola (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- EOTM Radio Networks (2 chatters)
- Around Citi Live (2 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Christ Judgement (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- rrekcity (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Foundation Team Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheForbiddenFruit (1 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (0 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (0 chatters)