SORT BY Relevancy
Few people other than celebrity authors make money with their books. Your ideas deserve to soar! Join my guest Michelle Kulp - the Six-Figure Woman - as she reveals her proven formula for taking your idea from "published" to "Amazon Best-Seller" status.
This week, Alan Riding discusses two new books about Shakespeare’s women characters and his personal life; Parul Sehgal and John Williams have news from the literary world; Michelle Orange talks about five new essay collections; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
This week, Barbara Ehrenreich discusses “Rise of the Robots” and “Shadow Work”; Alexandra Alter has news from the publishing world; Andrew Solomon talks about Oliver Sacks’s new memoir, “On the Move”; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
in Self Help
Join Dr. Maiysha and Coach Elliott this Friday with their special guest Nancy Deville! This week’s show is titled, Healthy, Sexy, Happy: A Thrilling Journey to a New Thin You is sure to be an informative show! See you Friday morning at 9a (ET)!
About our guest: Nancy Deville is a best selling author, and a weight loss and anti-aging expert who helped pioneer the real food movement. She coauthored the first book to come out against the low-fat, high carb diet, and in support of real food. Her book Death by Supermarket: The Fattening, Dumbing Down, and Poisoning of America explains how the food industry fattens people and makes them sick and then the diet and drug industries profit. Her book Healthy, Sexy, Happy: A Thrilling Journey to the Ultimate You is her own personal program of anti-aging and optimal health. She is the founder of Yoga for Incarcerated Women a volunteer group that teaches yoga and meditation to incarcerated women. She lives in Santa Monica, CA with her whippet Scarlett.
This week, Tom Perrotta discusses Kate Atkinson’s “A God in Ruins”; Alexandra Alter has news from the publishing world; Ruth Franklin talks about Shirley Jackson; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
This week, Sam Tanenhaus talks about Zachary Leader’s new biography of Saul Bellow; Alexandra Alter has news from the literary world; Emily Bazelon discusses Jon Krakauer’s “Missoula”; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
Bryant McGill is a best-selling author and speaker in the fields of self-development, personal freedom and human rights. His prolific writings and small aphorisms have been published in hundreds of books and thousands of works by other authors and thought leaders.
Bryant's writings and aphorisms have been published by Oprah's Lifeclass, The Chopra Center, Simon & Schuster, Random House, HarperCollins, Wiley, McGraw Hill, and Writer's Digest. McGill was the subject of a front-page cover story in the WALL STREET JOURNAL and was listed as one of, "the greatest leaders, writers and thinkers of all time." in Inc. Magazine. In an official Congressional commendation, the nation's leaders applauded McGill's, "highly commendable life's work," as a Goodwill Ambassador for World Peace, and his thoughts on diplomacy have been featured by President Clinton's Foundation. Bryant has made national appearances with Tony Robbins and Oprah Winfrey, and is appearing in a Desmond Tutu endorsed PBS Special with Jack Canfield. He has delivered speeches with the Los Angeles Mayor's Office, the Chief of the LAPD, the United Nations, and with Dr. Gandhi, Grandson of Mahatma Gandhi.
McGill is on a quest to prove that life is still beautiful, and that all people have the power to have a better life and world — NOW.
Simple Reminders the Book
Authentic Leadership Day
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (483 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (58 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (52 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- BeverlyD (23 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (16 chatters)
- SSRN (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (7 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (3 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The SwaggerScan Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- So Focused Radio0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (0 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (0 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (0 chatters)