SORT BY Relevancy
We will be talking about some of the Best "Stuff" from the week - The Web, News, Movies, Music and whatever pops up in our heads at the time. Please feel free to call us at 516-531-9805 and join in on the conversation. We would love for you to call and join in on the conversation.
We will be talking about some of the Best "Stuff" from the week - The Web, News, Movies, Music and whatever pops up in our heads at the time. Please feel free to call us at 516-531-9805 and join in on the conversation. We are also asking you for help in a song for our "Outro" at the end of the show.
Topics for Tonight Include:
1) Best Ways To Keep Midgets Out Of Your House At Night
2) Who Would Win: 16 Jigsaw's (From the Saw movies) vs. 2 Grizzly Bears
3) Re-evaluating the 5 Second Rule: Outdated and Outlandish?
4) Best Public Bathrooms On Earth: Kermit Reveals The Secret
5) What Mysteries Lie Beneath The Ocean: Unlocking The Secrets Of The Deep
Guest Segment: Government Surveilance Expert Billy
In this week’s iNurse Episode we are discussing: Quality of care guidelines, featuring Nurse Reezena Malaska. You may remember Reezena as one of our guest speakers from our iNurse episode:Reducing Nurse Fatigue. If you haven’t had the chance to tune in, you can find it on our website at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inurseradio
Nurse Reezena’s passion and enthusiasm for the field of healthcare has led her to become a Registered Nurse, achieve a Master’s of Science in Nursing, and became certified as a Critical Care Registered Nurse. In addition to practicing nursing, she also dedicates her time to teach and inspire Nurse Students as an adjunct professor at Notre Dame College and Cuyahoga Community College.
Today we will discuss Quality of Care Guidelines, which has become a popular discussion amongst medical professionals, and it is a topic that the American Nurses Association has addressed – hoping to improve patient safety by promoting quality in nursing care and nurses' work lives.
Do you have money woes? Does it seem that you when get paid you give out more than you bring home? Are you afraid to answer your phone because of people calling about student loans and credit cards debit? On The Best of You will have Credit Specialist, Netiva Heard show us How to Make Your Money Work for You. We will discuss
Defining goals for your money
How to work off Debt
Tune in May 3rd at 12pm est/9am pst to hear the show LIVE! Call in at (646)668-8275 to ask questions or LOG on at www/blogtalkradio.com/thebestofyou
Do you know what Sleep Apnea is? Do you or your partner snore horribly? Is your snoring keep you or partner awake at night and rest broken? Is your partner concerned about your snoring while sleeping at night? Does your partner have apnea and it concerns you? Well Sunday at 12pm est/9am pst The Best of You will tell you what apena is and how you can help yourself or someone that you love!
We'll tell how to get the ball rolling and what to ask your Dr's and even go into detail about the overnight sleep study! We'll tell you what to expect when you go too the sleep center that night...YES that's right you will stay overnight. We will help you on this journey of sleep apnea to help you or your loved one have a GREAT night's sleep!
Key words we will discuss are
We will also give you other alternatives besides CPAP or BIPAP. There are medical procedures that if ONEmeets the criteria can help with Sleep Apnea. To hear the show LIVE, Call in at (616) 668-8275 or log on at www.blogtalkradio.com/thebestofyou to hear the show on your PC,Tablet, or phone. Call in and give your testimony on what YOUR sleep study was like and how long you have been on CPAP or BIPAP. If you had a surgical procedure done to help with your apnea, we'd LOVE to hear from you also!
On this Memorial Day edition of the Fantasy Six Pack podcast, A.J. Applegarth and I, Joe Bond, will discuss whether or not Wins or Quality Starts is the better category to use for Fantasy Baseball leagues. We will also discuss prospects that could have an impact on your team soon as well as update on headlines and injuries. As always call in or tweet me @FantasySixPack with questions to have answered on air.
Join us every Friday for The Best of The JEWEL Network, where we go through the years and bring the finest episodes from our archives! Visit facebook.com/thejewelnetwork or twitter.com/thejewelnetwork and let us know what shows you want to hear using the hashtag #TJNFAVORITESFRIDAYS
Listen to shows 24/7 on demand by becoming a radio family member at www.thejewelnetwork.net
I want to let you know there's greatness in you, it doesn't matter what you've gone thru or where you are at this presesnt moment in your life, things can turnaround for you the moment you decide to align your life with the purpose that God has placed in your heart..
Welcome to our WWE wrestling podcast called WWE Zone Radio where Alex will discuss anything and everything WWE!!! Alex is a BIG WWE fan! Be aware that Shawn Michaels and Sting are Alex's favorite wrestlers! WWE is one of Alex's favorite things to watch! This will be a great series of shows as I will have plenty of fun in this show!
Topics for this show:
- My favorite WWE Superstars and WWE PPV'S
- My favorite matches of all time
-Hulk Hogan Recent Drama
-TNA... DO I WATCH IT?
-WWE RAW RECAP FROM THIS WEEK (JULY 27, 2015 RAW)
-The best WWE Matches from 2005 to 2015
I will discuss some of the matches I think are the best from 2005 to 2015, I will discuss how the feud started, and how I would have changed the outcome!
Here are some of the matches that I will be discussing:
-Wrestlemania 21 Shawn Michaels VS Kurt Angle
-Summerslam 2005 Shawn Michaels vs Hulk Hogan
-Survivor Series 2005 Team Raw vs Team Smackdown
-Elimination Chamber 2006
- Wrestlemania 22 Shawn Michaels vs. Vince McMahon
-Dx vs the McMahons
- Vince McMahon vs. Donald Trump
-Shawn Michaels vs John Cena
-Sting Vs. Triple H
in Self Help
Many people recognize a pivotal person or memory in their life that inspired who they are today. In this show, Dr. Bob Wright will cover his best career advice and tips.
Join Wright for the “Bring Out Your Best” show on Dating and Relationships Wednesdays at 12:00PM CST and Careers Thursdays at 12:00PM CST.
To learn more about Wright, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, or to get involved in our programs visit us at wrightliving.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (127 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (10 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (10 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (7 chatters)
- The Spirit Science Network (7 chatters)
- The Sinners Ball (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (4 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Champion Talk (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (0 chatters)