SORT BY Relevancy
Ani Alexander: a wife and a mother, a bestselling fiction author, a podcaster.
Ani used her business education to enjoy a successful corporate career for more than 12 years. But at some point she felt that the job had lost its value. The corporate job cannibalized everything she wanted to do with her life. It left no time for a healthy personal life or simple life pleasures. And what is more important it killed her dreams.
It took Ani long time to realize her true passion and calling, and even more courage to take the first step to living it. Looking back, it was the best decision she ever made.
Today, Ani is passionate about living every breath of her life with zeal and gratitude, and is dedicated to helping others make their dreams come true too. Her coaching, writing and speaking are created from her raw authentic true life experiences, success and failures.
Connect with Deb at: http://www.DebScott.com
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
In today's 5 Minute Business Strategy Howard talks about: What's Best For Your Business? Sales Commission Or Salary?
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across America trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live their entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
A daily journal from Michael S. Rothberg. Michael is the “Politically Incorrect Evil-Genius” who is definitely “Not Ready for Prime Time” and dares to publicly share with you “Warts and All” as he builds his Isagenix Life Sciences Diet, Weight Loss and Anti-aging home business for fun and profit.
With the impressively staggering number of active users that Facebook boasts, savvy business owners are (or should be) continuously considering how to get the attention of their slice of the more than a billion monthly users. There is a growing expectation among consumers that businesses provide an active social outlet for them to interact with. As inbound marketing continues to grow, there are a few key methods for attracting the right kind of followers; plus a few to avoid completely.
Marla Loyva, from Cohesion Media, will discuss the vital key methods include the creation of new and compelling content for your page, using distinctive graphics that support your brand, creating a holistic plan of how to integrate Facebook with the rest of your marketing strategy, and finally - properly utilizing the Facebook Ads feature with targeted and relevant ads that have a defined purpose. It may not be instantaneous, but the steady growth you experience can deliver real results.
You can read more in Marla's article in Issue 3 of the Brighter Business Empower Magazine HERE.
Heath has assembled a top-notch guest panel featuring: specialists in the areas of business strategy, finance, compliance, exit planning, insurance, and other areas of interest to business owners over 55.
Business Exit Roundtable is designed with you, the business owner thinking of retiring, in mind..
Today's Exit Coach Roundtable lineup features:
1. Brian Kinahan 10AM-10:20 Central-, Partner Newport Board Group. Los Angeles- based Brian Kinahan’s specialty is increasing the valuation of a business before it’s sold.
2. Peter Duff 10:20-10:40 (CENTRAL) Partner, Newport Board Group Based in Central Texas, Peter Duff has over a decade of service with Hanson & U.S. Industries, Peter partnered with the CEO of a footwear manufacturing company on a 3 year restructuring program, resulting in improvement in EBITDA from zero to $29 million..
3. Kerri Salls 10:40-11:00 (Central Time) Founder and Managing Director, This Way Out Group, Framingham,MA. An active advisor in business strategy with an eye towards owner exit planning for 40 years, Kerri Salls is leading a revolution in the exit planning field. A prominent exit strategist and mentor who prepares owners and entrepreneurs to achieve their optimum exit plan, she created a new paradigm delivering a comprehensive collaborative solution to help business owners:
Most business owners run their business off of passion. They have an idea and they run with it! Great! Great start! So, how's it going?
Brighter Business Empower was developed with the business OWNER in mind. Most small business owners run everything. You are the business specialist, you are also the marketing department, the accounting department, the webmaster AND the social media expert. Except, you really only know how to do one job well. Which is why we created learning opportunities for busy business owners.
Through our webinars, you will learn from industry experts on how to move your business forward. In our FREE online magazine you'll read articles with solid advice and tips on what you need to know as a business owner. And here on our Blog TalkRadio show we discuss those articles and help you Work ON Your Business instead of just working in it.
Join us as we talk to Christina Rowsell, Editor of the Brighter Business Empower Magazine. We'll walk through some of the past articles that are worth looking over again. AND we'll talk about the upcoming November Issue.
Read the Brighter Business Empower Magazine HERE. And listen every week for another Work ON Your Business Radio show.
Visit Brighter Business Empower HERE.
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (139 chatters)
- Ms Blue (31 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (18 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (9 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- MHH NETWORK (2 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (2 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (2 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- coffeeNOfilter with Denisha (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)