SORT BY Relevancy
In a world full of diets and fads everyone is constantly adjusting and switching diets to jump on the newest healthiest diet train. In this podcast episode, I talk about the differences between diets and diet fads, and then I break it down even further to discuss which diet I believe is best for each individual.
We are all unique, and have a unique set of healthy and unhealthy dietary habits that we bring to the table.
In this episode we cut the myth's and create a clearer picture for what to eat, what not to eat, and why you should stop listening to all diet advice experts IMMEDIATELY.
Tune in and share! Please leave a review in Itunes
- David Benjamin
Best Ever You Radio welcomes Jake Pavelka, who appeared on four reality TV programs, most notably The Bachelor. Pavelka first appeared as a contestant in 2009, in the fifth season of the ABC reality show The Bachelorette. He was eliminated from the competition, but was brought back by the network to star in the 14th season of its series The Bachelor in 2010. The program’s run ended with Pavelka proposing marriage to contestant Vienna Girardi in the March 2010 finale. The couple split up in June 2010. In July 2011, Pavelka was a contestant on the second season of Bachelor Pad.
In June 2010, Pavelka was scheduled to guest-star on an episode of Drop Dead Diva as Toby Devlin, contestant on a fictional reality dating show. On January 14, 2011, Pavelka guest-starred on The Bold and the Beautiful. From February to March 2012, Pavelka was a celebrity guest host at the
in Self Help
Please welcome "Madly In Love with Me" author Christine Arylo. Christine and her husband Noah are sharing their wedding anniversary today with Best Ever You!
Christine is the founder of a self-love movement.
Self-love has mostly been a word reserved for therapy rooms or spiritual circles, not a topic for conversation at the dinner table or among mothers and daughters, or even girlfriends. Most of us don’t know what it means, nor do we know how to find it.
THE MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME™ MANIFESTA Our vision for what the world looks like when a woman truly loves herself.
We believe that every woman has the right to fall madly in love with herself.
in Self Help
The Best Ever You Show is extremely honored to welcome Ester Nicholson.
Ester Nicholson is an author, Agape International-licensed spiritual therapist, motivational speaker and inspirational recording artist who brings her personal experience of 25 years of sobriety coupled with a deep understanding of spiritual teachings to audiences around the globe - with riveting keynote addresses, soul-nurturing music, transformative workshops and a popular online radio program.
For the past 17 years, she has studied under Michael Beckwith, founder of Agape and a featured teacher in the book and motion picture, The Secret. A gifted vocal artist with her own national releases, she has completed two world tours with Rod Stewart and Bette Midler in addition to appearing on such television shows as Oprah, The Tonight Show, The View, Good Morning America and The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Ester is currently hosting a top-rated, weekly talk show on Unity Online Radio, facilitating workshops and giving keynote addresses to institutions, companies and organizations, incorporating concepts from 12 Keys To Freedom: A Path to Metaphysical Recovery – her soon-to-be-released book (now available in Kindle and pre-rele
in Self Help
Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino, CEO and Founder of The Best Ever You Network and Hay House author of Percolate- Let Your Best Self Filter Through shares 5 steps you can take to improve your health.
For more information visit: http://www.besteveryou.com/blog/2013/09/27/five-steps-you-can-take-to-improve-your-health
Create Your Best Life: http://www.besteveryou.com/10-ways-to-get-started-create-your-best-life.htm
in Self Help
Dawn McCarthy of It's a Glam Thing is best known as a TV personality & Brand Ambassador presenting Morning TV news segments throughout the US. Using her creative edge, she has the ability to put together stellar beauty and lifestyle segments that audiences love. She walks the trade show floors, attends Hollywood events, interviews industry insiders and more to bring her audiences the best of the best products and services out there. Dawn resides in Agoura Hills, CA.
in Self Help
Jessica Ortner is the producer of “The Tapping Solution,” a breakthrough documentary film that explores the Emotion Freedom Technique, or EFT (also known as Meridian Tapping). This technique combines ancient Chinese acupressure with modern psychology, providing uniquely powerful results. Since 2006, Jessica has been using tapping and teaching people how to overcome the fears and anxieties that keep them stuck from moving towards their goals. Since 2009 she has presented and hosted The Tapping World Summit, a yearly online event that, in 2012, attracted over 500,000 people.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Channel Panel (335 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (180 chatters)
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- AlimBey (56 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (22 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (21 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (20 chatters)
- Omega Man (20 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (19 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- BITEradio me (14 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (13 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (11 chatters)
- The Intuitive Messenger Show (10 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (9 chatters)
- Ahura Z (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (8 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (7 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (7 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (6 chatters)
- Spirit Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Breath Of Terra (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- Denise Brown (4 chatters)
- Arctic Ice Hockey (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (4 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (3 chatters)
- Sistar Cassandra (3 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (3 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (3 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Donna L Shaw Ministries (2 chatters)
- First Love Radio (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- Methylation and Gut Health (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (2 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (2 chatters)
- Room 101 (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Gate (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Tech Start Radio (1 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Live with Ron Kelly (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Center Lane Show (1 chatters)
- Dirt Tracking Southern Style1 (0 chatters)