SORT BY Relevancy
On the night of September 11, 2001, Alexandra Villard de Borchgrave prayed for a way to bring comfort to those who had suffered the worst loss imaginable. That prayer led her to write three books of poetry, Healing Light, Heavenly Order, and Beloved Spirit. Thousands of books have been given as gifts to the 9/11 Survivors’ Families, military families, and people experiencing great personal tragedy.
That same prayer has also led to the founding of the Light of Healing Hope Foundation and to finding a fresh way through kind words and beautiful images to bring comfort to those who are suffering.
The Light of Healing Hope Foundation (LHHF) is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization working to build a program of hope and healing through poetry and beautiful images wherever there is suffering. LHHF is also providing Healing Messages booklets for patients to write or draw their own thoughts to nurture the spiritual healing from within that is such a vital part of physical healing.
Today, institutions such as Johns Hopkins, NIH, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, and VITAS Hospice Innovative Care are distributing LHHF’s words of love, hope, and courage to patients and caregivers.??? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Connect with Deb at http://www.DebScott.com ? ? ?
in Indie Music
Please join us this Sunday, November 16, 2014 @ 6:30 p.m. with your hosts Evg. Globee Pope and Min. Derrick Tuggle, as they take off on another Indie flight on "Glorious Gospel Vibes"! This week, their special guest will be Grammy Award Winner, Nathan Best. After having a successful singing career with R&B Greats like the legendary O’Jays and Levert, Nathan Best has returned to his roots, Gospel Music. Also in da' house will be Min. Lois "Candee" Vernon with 'Inspiration Corner'. So don't see 'bout it, tune in and be 'bout it!
Tamara St. John, Author of Defeat Cancer Now, joins us this Wednesday on The Best Years in Life Radio. Tamara is an Amazon bestselling author, motivational speaker, published writer, business owner, avid researcher, and adjunct professor of Financial Management and Accounting. Diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009,she healed using natural methods described in her book.
During the first half hour, Tony will go over additions to our website and talk about "Is the Human Race Headed for Extinction."
During the second half hour, Luella will continue her series on the benefits of muscle testing.
in Self Help
DAVE PELZER # 1 New York Times and # 1 International Best Selling Author & Recipient of The National Jefferson Award
Dave has experienced a truly extraordinary life. At age 12 Dave was rescued and placed in a series of foster homes until he enlisted in the U.S. Air Force at age 18. Even with all that was against him, Dave was determined to better himself - no matter what the odds.
Some of Dave’s distinctive accomplishments have been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, as well as personal commendations from Presidents Reagan, Bush, Clinton and George W. Bush. Honored as one of the Ten Outstanding Young Americans, Outstanding Person in the World, and the National Jefferson Award.
Dave is the author of eight inspirational books. His latest book, Too Close To Me reveals the middle-aged consequences to A Child Called “It”. Dave’s first book, A Child Called “It” has been on the New York Times Best Sellers List for over 6 years.
Dave is a living testament of a self-made man, who as an optimist strongly exudes resilience, service to mankind, personal responsibility and faith in humanity.
Connect with Deb at DebScott.com
Ani Alexander: a wife and a mother, a bestselling fiction author, a podcaster.
Ani used her business education to enjoy a successful corporate career for more than 12 years. But at some point she felt that the job had lost its value. The corporate job cannibalized everything she wanted to do with her life. It left no time for a healthy personal life or simple life pleasures. And what is more important it killed her dreams.
It took Ani long time to realize her true passion and calling, and even more courage to take the first step to living it. Looking back, it was the best decision she ever made.
Today, Ani is passionate about living every breath of her life with zeal and gratitude, and is dedicated to helping others make their dreams come true too. Her coaching, writing and speaking are created from her raw authentic true life experiences, success and failures.
Connect with Deb at: http://www.DebScott.com
Join us this week as we welcome the Americana/Folk Rock band, Sundy Best. Hailing from Prestonsburg, KY., front porch melodies and song lyrics grown out of the rocky topsoil of Eastern Kentucky’s Appalachian Mountains intertwine Sundy Best’s roots in every song they sing. In exciting news for December 2014, Sundy Best just released their third eOne album "Salvation City". The new album is available at all major media outlets. With each step along the way — even the quick-step nature of rolling out music almost as quickly as they can write and record it — you hear the maturity, the confidence and the capability of this duo rise and rise, especially on the tracks that make up "Salvation City", a mythical place Jamerson describes as more an attitude than anything concrete. In addition to recording and preparing the new album, they have been touring extensively and are currently preparing for a early 2015 tour in Canada. As Kris Bentley and Nick Jamerson join us live this week, we will discuss all the exciting details about their new album. In addition, we will feature music from their new release, catch up with all that has happened in their career since their previous appearance with us, along with their plans for the future. Also, we will ask them to share their message for the troops. Please be sure to visit Sundy Best at http://www.sundybest.net and also join their Kinfolk Movement at http://www.sundybest.net/kinfolk Fans are welcome to call in and speak live with with them during the show (718) 766-4193. If you would like to participate in the live chat during the show, you must sign up on the show site first and then log in during the show. As always we will give shout outs to our deployed military listeners. Our message to the troops....WE do what we do, because YOU do what you do.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (37 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (28 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (28 chatters)
- Straitway (27 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (22 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (13 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (7 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- USA live (5 chatters)
- thevioletsanctuaryspa (4 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (4 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Four Elements United (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (2 chatters)
- Intellectual entertainment daily (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Awakened Athlete (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (0 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (0 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (0 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)