SORT BY Relevancy
John Berry has a new outlook, a new address and a new beginning. The singer-songwriter rose to stardom on the country charts of the 1990s with such mega hits as “Your Love Amazes Me,” “Standing on the Edge of Goodbye” and “She’s Taken a Shine.” His annual Christmas tours brighten the holidays for thousands, as does his electrifying rendition of “O Holy Night.”
During his star-making decade, John placed 20 singles on the county hit parade. He earned Gold and Platinum records. He was nominated for a Grammy Award, CMA Awards and ACM Awards. And thanks to the miracles of modern technology, he even sang a duet with the late, great Patsy Cline.
But when the hit records faded, John quietly left Nashville and headed back to his native Georgia. "The fall is hard. For a time it left me angry and disillusioned. I was fortunate because singing was all I had ever done and all I knew to do. I buckled under and made it work. It was then that I became the President and Janitor of JB Music. I am proud to say I have survived and grown because of it. Now I wish I could go back and talk to my younger self. I enjoy myself and making music. I love what I do. I’m realistic about who I am. I’m hopeful and excited about the future. I refuse to go away, because I LOVE singing and always will. I have a bus and sound and lights, and I’m always all dressed up and ready to go.”
Tune in to hear John telling stories from his music career - as well as sharing past hits and brand new music! Visit John online at www.johnberry.com
Blessings and Welcome
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to join us on our Radio Broadcast this afternoon. Today we are on Part 4 of our teaching with Prophetess Shareta " What Is Spiritual Warfare Part 4"
You can also find Prophetess Shareta Berry on Periscope @ProphetessBerry and also follow her on Twitter @prophetessBerry
You can email your prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prophetess Shareta Berry and the Destiny Apostolic Int'l Prophetic Worship Center Family would like to invite you and your family and all our friends to join us Sunday Morning Praise at 11:30AM est 10:30AM cst as we go higher in our praise and deeper in worship. You can join us from the comfort of your home/office/etc. by calling (724) 444.7444 Access Code 73551# Then Enter 1#
Visit Prophetess new ministry web page http://psbministries.wix.com/sbministries To learn more about the ministry and to request Prophetess to speak at your next event you can either contact us at (919)438.1473 or email us at email@example.com
in Pop Culture
This is our offical debut on Blog Talk Radio. After running a few test shows I think I'm ready to get back to the full 2 hour program. Our guest will be Voice Actress Morgan Berry. She is a voice actor for Funimation and has been in many fantastic roles. For more information you can check out her website at: http://www.themorganberry.com/.
In February 2014, Aspen socialite Nancy Pfister was murdered in her own home—brutally bludgeoned, wrapped in a sheet, and stuffed inside a locked closet.
Fewer than twelve hours after her body was found and without any evidence, police decided a married couple from Denver had killed her. Within a few days, they arrested and charged Nancy Styler, a friend of Pfister’s who’d had a falling out with her after a business deal went sour, and Dr. Trey Styler, Nancy’s disabled husband, who recently lost the family home, his medical practice, and any hope of a peaceful retirement for himself and his wife. Eleven days later, police also arrested and charged Kathy Carpenter, Pfister’s underpaid and overworked personal assistant and closest friend.
Months later, Trey Styler, who was slowly losing his grip on reality as he battled with mental illness, confessed to the crime. Rampant speculation spread about whether he was involved at all—or if his confession was that of a man on his deathbed—because a medical condition appeared to have left him barely able to walk, much less carry out such a heinous crime. And, in the only interview before his death, Trey gives his account of that fateful day.
New York Times bestselling author Daleen Berry covers this compelling story from the inside, following the Stylers from their fairy-tale life in Denver to the morning of their simultaneous arrest to Nancy’s release from jail and her attempts to rebuild her shattered life. GUILT BY MATRIMONY-Daleen Berry
Happy Monday gorgeous ones! Tonight's show is dedicated to the music of Motown records as well as to those legendary artists who came from there. We are about to have an explosion this evening inside the Red Carpet Room, by bringing you hits such as The Temptaions, Four Tops, Smokey Robinson and the miracles, Diana Ross and the surprems, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Tami Terrell, David Ruffin, Gladys Knight and the pips, The Jackson five, and many more that have put out music under this label. Join us as we salute Berry Gordy for producing such amazing talents. You will love it!. Presented by, Diversity Of The Minds Radio.
Mark Berry is a HR leader & passionate proponent of evidence-based HR practices, who has first-hand experience establishing a successful "People Insights" function at a Fortune 200 consumer packaged goods company, as well as leading HR for a leading commodity transportation company. Mark’s work has been honored with Bersin by Deloitte’s “WhatWorks” Award for Innovation in Talent Analytics and Workforce’s Optimas Award for Business Impact with Workforce Planning. Most recently, Mark named as one of nine “HR Trendsetters” in the January 2015 issue of HR Magazine for his work in workforce analytics & planning.
He has 20 years of HR experience (having started as a child) in food ingredients (ConAgra Foods), paper/packaging (International Paper) and chemical (Borden Chemical) industries, respectively, as well as 10 years of experience in applied psychology. Mark holds B.A. & M.A. degrees in Psychology, as well as a M.B.A. with a concentration in Operations Management.
Mark resides in Madisonville, Louisiana with his wife, Carolyn, and daughters, Hannah and Grace. In his free time, he engages in masochistic pursuits, such as ultra-endurance running, including a number of 50- and 100-mile trail races each year.
Blessings, Kingdom People, Tonights Bible Study Teaching topic: What Is Spiritual Warfare? Prophetess Berry will be doing this teaching in three part sessions. We ask that you bring your Bibles and Something to write with for note taking.
For more information about the ministry contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to bless us with a love offereing you can visit our ministry site and make a donation via paypal donations http://psbministries.wix.com/sbministries
We Welcome you on tonight as we go into our worship service giving God praise and lifting up his name.
Ceddy J chops it up with humanitarian, Jamie Berry as she gears people up for her motivational event, "The Journey to My Destiny: Leaving FEAR Behind. "The Journey to My Destiny: Leaving FEAR Behind" will provide our local community with a platform that will include intimate breakout sessions, hand-on exercises designed to enhance learning, and personal breakthrough for each woman. Whether women are working at home, professionally, in the wider community or all of the above; women today face unique challenges as they seek to faithfully navigate the complexity of their calling. Feel free to call-in live via 347-202-0389. Purchase your tickets to this event set for Tuesday, December 1st in Grand Prairie at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-journey-to-my-destiny-leaving-fear-behind-tickets-19485695239
SHERRY & ROBERT GORDY & CARRIE BROWN - MOTOWN FAMILY EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW
ZEOLAH BROWN - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (62 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (50 chatters)
- John Baptist (31 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (15 chatters)
- BeverlyD (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Ron March Show (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (4 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- superdaveshow (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (0 chatters)