SORT BY Relevancy
SFTVR Presents: "LIVE" @ Michigan Gingerman Raceway -HOOKED ON DRIVING!
How to Drive your CAR on this racetrack for under $500 ! Hooked On Driving (HOD) is a community of individuals who share a passion for driving their cars. Founded in 2004, HOD has the goal of being the first true, trusted national brand of performance driving programs, and is well on the way to accomplishing this goal. Hooked On Driving currently operates in 6 key regions of the U.S. including: Northern California/Reno, Northeast U.S., Florida, Great Lakes, Southern States, and the Pacific Northwest. Drivers are welcome to travel from one region to another and participate with their own cars, or contact the Region owner to arrange an "arrive and drive" rental. HOD is primarily focused on providing high performance driver training for those with capable cars, in the controlled environment of a race course – with NO competition or training for competition. All that is needed to participate is a safe, well maintained and reliable car, and an auto racing helmet with an SA 2005 designation or newer. There are some restrictions on driving convertibles – click HERE for the HOD policy on convertibles. - See more at: http://www.hookedondriving.com/first-timers#sthash.6dboO8Zr.dpuf
On the show, we will chat with Pocono Raceway President and CEO Brandon Igdalsky. It's Pocono racetime again as NASCAR comes back to the beautiful Pocono Mountains... Did you know that Pocono Raceway becomes the 3rd largest PA city on race day?
We will also have Kate's Song of the Week, and the segments "Things that make ya go hmmmm..." and "Need to Know with Niemeyer" with CLNS Columnist Adam Niemeyer.
See you 7-8pmEST for the fastest show on the radio
This week we are all focused on the Seneca Lake Shootout and the ISKY Cams Championship that will be going down this weekend.
Dan Harpell will join us at 7:15pm to preview the Seneca Lake Shootout- 50 Lap $4,000 to win show for the Big-Block and Small-Block Modifieds; $600 to win Street Stocks, $400 to win 4-Cylinders and $500 open show for the 305 Sprint Cars.
We will also be giving away a pair of passes to Yates County Speedway around 7:40pm.
At 7:45pm, Gary Montgomery will call-in to preview the ISKY Cams Championship coming up Saturday night at the Woodhull Raceway.
At 8:15pm, Paul Harkenrider will call-in to talk about the Woodhull Raceway and the 5th Annual Bullring Challenge coming up at the end of the month.
Hosts Janet Kira Lessin & Theresa J Morris with guests Chris Berman, Thomas R. Morris and Richard Lennie (from the UK). We begin with a rountable discussion between Janet, Chris, TJ and Richard Lennie from the UK. The show begins to heat up then when we’re in the middle of talking about the real guardians of the galaxy TJ goes in and gets her husband Tom who shares his experiences on board the shuttle ship, GUS, the galactic universal shuttle that transported him to the Command ship where he interacted with the aliens who guard the galaxy. Who are the Vril and what is their role in all of this? What's with all these UFO crashes anyway? What color are the aliens on the command ship and how many fingers do they have? Stay tuned for an amazing outcome.
We begin with a rountable discussion between Janet, Chris, TJ and Richard. The show begins to heat up then when we’re in the middle of talking about the real guardians of the galaxy TJ goes in and gets her husband Tom who shares his experiences on board the shuttle ship, GUS, the galactic universal shuttle that transported him to the Command ship where he interacted with the aliens who guard the galaxy. Chris Berman shares conspiracy facts hidden in his science fiction books. On this show we discuss his hidden agenda and the books he’s written which include Das Bell. In April of 1945, with the Allies closing in, Germany is about to be defeated and thousands of the Nazi elite vanish without a trace. From the watery grave of a sunken U-boat, through the enigmatic Plain of Nazca, and to the metropolis of modern-day Berlin, a mystery that imperils the entire world begins to unravel. -
See more at: http://www.aquarianradio.com/2014/09/18/alien-contact-organization-092014-chris-berman-janet-theresa-richard-lennie/#sthash.Y5GH0EGs.dpuf
Today, I will interview the founder of Vusay Wendell Brown. He will discuss the new social media platform.
Vusay makes videos more interactive. You can add comments highlighting specific moments of videos, then seamlessly share them on Facebook &Twitter.
Vusay (view-say), founded in 2013, is an innovative social platform that makes videos more interactive for consumers and enterprise customers. With Vusay, viewers add comments that highlight specific moments of Internet videos, then seamlessly share them via Facebook and Twitter. Vusay Media Corp. is a privately held company with offices in San Francisco, Santa Monica, Toronto and Berlin. To share in the experience, visit Vusay.com. Don't just watch your favorite video, Vusay it!
The Fourth Turn Radio Episode 44, this week our guest will be NASCAR K&N East Champion Ben Rhodes. The Fourth Turn Crew will be discussing all the NASCAR action at Richmond and the upcoming Chase. Hunter will also be filling us in on the K&N East race at Greenville-Pickens Speedway.
TalkingCarZ presents: Road America "LIVE" on the track, In the CARZ and talking with world renown auto racers and their racing teams.
Brought to you by www.HookedOnDriving.com http://www.HookedOnDriving.com
DRIVE YOUR CAR on THIS TRACK! All under $375 for the DAY!
TalkingCarZ will be starting a new series each week in 2015 @ Laguna Seca, Ca, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Daytona 500, Indianapolis 500, Washington DC Rolling Thunder Run, Gingerman speedway, South Haven, Michigan, Blackhawk Farms Raceway, Rockford, Il, AutobahnCC, Joliet, Il and TEXAS Motor Speedway .
Today LIVE @ Road America Join us Call in 1-909-202-8714 Press 1 to TALK CARZ!
Sponsored by The SOldiers Family TV & Radio. God Bless out Troops!
This week we touch base with 4 great guests as we talk Yates County Speedway Track Championships with Casey Pavlick and Jeremy Potrzebowski. We also talk Crate Sportsman Supernationals with Rob Hazer. Then we wrap up the show with our NASCAR picks, and break down the upcmoning Chase with Race Chaser Online's Senior Editor/Owner Tom Baker.
PASS South Super Late Model veteran Tyler Church will join the live conversation on Speed77 Radio powered by Race Chaser Online tonight as part of the Stock Car Steel SRI Motorsports Show at 7 PM Eastern time.
Church will join show hosts Jacob Seelman and Tom Baker, along with special guest co-host Kyle Magda, to talk about his 2014 Super Late Model season and the importance of next weekend’s Over the Mountain 150 PASS South event at Hickory Motor Speedway, where he is the defending winner. Church is a Hickory, N.C. native and call the track “his home race”.
In addition, Kyle Souza will bring a special round of New England “News and Notes” back to the table, talking everything from the northeast — including the heated SK Modified local points battles and the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour’s upcoming stop this weekend at Riverhead Raceway.
As always, news from across all of the major regional pavement touring series will be featured during the fastest hour in motorsports, including talk from the K&N Pro Series, ARCA Racing Series, ARCA/CRA late models, Southern Super Series and much more!
Jeremy Idom - 2014 Street Stock National Champion
Sean Goodwin - Street Stock Winner at Southern Raceway
Stephen Brantley - Late Model Winner at Southern Raceway
Mike Palasini Jr. - Late Model Winner at Greenville, and kept his Title hopes alive!
For many Americans, the word "Airpower" is defined by the exploits of the Eighth Air Force flying from England to bomb targets in Germany and occupied Europe. But there was much more to American airpower during World War II, then just the efforts of, "The Mighty Eighth." One of the more notable contributions to the Allied victory in Europe came from the U.S. Fiftheenth Air Force, based in the Mediterranean Theater of Operations. Though smaller than the Eighth, the Fifteenth Air Force was more diverse, and in some ways had a more challenging and varietal target set to prosecute. These ranged from radar stations that had to be destroyed prior to the invasion of the French Riviera in the summer of 1944, to the massive petroleum production facilities at Ploesti in Hungary. The Fifteenth Air Force was also the home to the all-Negro 332nd Fighter Group, the famous "Redtails" which had been trained as an "experiment" at Tuskegee, Alabama. And in spite of having been forgotten by most aviation historians, the men of the Fifteenth Air Force created a combat record as substantial as any other of World War II.
To learn more about the Fifteenth Air Force, join military historian, author and journalist John D. Gresham (@greshamj01) for Military Monday at 1 p.m. Eastern. His guest this week is well known aviation historian and Regency History Press author Barrett Tillman, whose new book, FORGOTTEN FIFTEENTH, chronicles the men, missions, and story of this little-known aerial armada. Together they will take listeners through a Mediterranean odyssey, combining World War II's most advanced weapons and aircraft, with a region as old as history itself. Listeners are encouraged to call in and offer both questions and opinions, and what should be a most enlightening hour of history for aviation buffs.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (165 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (142 chatters)
- John Baptist (119 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (35 chatters)
- The Dream1 (28 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (22 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (8 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (8 chatters)
- Life Conversations (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- 64452 (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- American White History Month (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (4 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (0 chatters)
- Jay King Network (0 chatters)