SORT BY Relevancy
Las Vegas is known as much for its marquee hotels and casinos as it is for hotels within other hotels. Nobu at Caesars Palace, Four Seasons inside Mandalay Bay, the special hotel compound floors of the Aria and MGM Grand Las Vegas, and Hotel 32, located on the 32nd floor of the Monte Carlo Resort & Casino- Las Vegas. And that’s where this week's Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes from, Hotel 32.
We’ll talk with veteran concierge to the stars, otherwise known as Stephen Gruner, about some of his outrageous Vegas guests. And we hear from former White House correspondent and current Vegas transplant, Rich Johnson, who takes us off the strip to some places you won’t find in the brochures or guidebooks. All that and more from Hotel 32.
This radio show will aid you in current affairs that involve access to the southern beaches of the Outer Banks of North Carolina and Ocracoke Island. It will also give you the people a voice. Please give your input on how you think think things could progress to regain access so everyone can enjoy these special places. The last thing we would like to point out is this episode isn't affiliated with the organizations that are currently involved in beach access. Please call in and voice your concrns bout this issue....
It's summer and everyone wants that BEACH BODY! But how can we get it done quickly and healthily before that big vacation next month. We will interview Coretta Brandford, who is certified as a health coach with Live the Lifestyle Weight management program. It specializes in weight management for people with autoimmune diseases such as type 1 and 2 diabetes. The philosophy of the program is that the coaches go through the same 21 day program as their clients, so she knows all of the tips she's giving FIRSTHAND!
Talk radio host managing editor of NEWD Magazine Tiffani Knowles and Crystal Dundas gab for an hour about trends, music, faith and much more. Every week we interview a super cool guest appealing to a faith-filled, urban twentysomething market.
Join your host Wes Blackman as he welcomes once again West Palm Beach Commissioner and Lake Worth small business owner Shanon Materio to the High Noon in Lake Worth studios. You might recall that Ms. Materio was appointed to fill former Commissioner Bill Moss' seat upon his unexpected death soon after re-election. Within a year, she had to run a campaign to keep her seat and successfully defeated her challenger. No challenger filed to run in this past March's West Palm Beach election, so Shanon is enjoying her first full, two-year term as Commissioner. She and her husband Phil own the award-winning McMow Art Glass studio on Dixie Hwy. in Lake Worth and live in the southend of West Palm Beach. Commissioner Materio is joining me to talk about potential improvements to the C-51 canal, (ultimately designed to make the canal navigable), the potential redevelopment of the Palm Coast Plaza property and what will happen to the vacant land which borders the north side of the canal across from the Arbor Plaza in Lake Worth. I am sure we will talk about city infrastructure, the Lake Worth 2020 ballot issue, All Aboard Florida and what West Palm Beach plans to do to fund its future infrastructure needs.
For more than a century, the Saint Paul Hotel has been the premier home-away-from-home for Twin Cities visitors. Hear why when Pete Zellmer joins Dan and Christine on the July 17 Travel Itch Radio on iTunes and BlogTalkRadio.com.
Join host Tanya M. Dixon for another exciting edition of ART Imitates LIFE Radio Show as she welcomes reality show personality—WANDA from “South Beach Tow” on the “AIL Spotlight”! We will speak to Wanda about her role on the TruTV’s reality show “South Beach Tow”, her life as a designer for Ms. Pink Productions LLC, and her upcoming projects in fashion, stage and screen!
We’ll check in with Fitness Mike for “Healthy Lifestyles” and in the 2nd hour of the show and "The Living Room" forum will highlight the topic, “Liar, Liar! Why Do We Lie? What types of expectations do we put on others when we ask incriminating questions?”
Call us during the live show at (347) 945-7191!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (454 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (32 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (29 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (29 chatters)
- Ms Blue (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (19 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (10 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (9 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- TamidAscended (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (2 chatters)
- righteoushustle (2 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Unseen World (1 chatters)