SORT BY Relevancy
Security Shield - $29/month
Our most benefit rich plan goes far beyond roadside assistance offering you access to benefits that provide safety, security, and savings and protect you when you need it the most.
Featured Benefits Include:
• Teladoc - 24/7 access to physicians by phone at no additional cost
• RepairGuard Warranty Extender - never pay for the same covered repair twice
• NMC Deals - Save up to 50% at thousands of popular retailers nationwide
Expert Identity Theft Resolution Services
Members have access to America’s premier provider of identity theft resolution services with IDentity Theft 911® and the Lifestages® Identity Management Services.
This service is included in the cost of your membership
Proactive services — if your wallet or purse is lost or stolen, or anytime you suspect your identity might be vulnerable, an experienced fraud specialist will place a free fraud alert, when appropriate, and offer guidance.
Resolution services — provides step-by-step guidance through the identity resolution process from start to finish.
Document replacement assistance — provides help in replacing lost, stolen or destroyed identity documents.
Access to identity protection tips and tools — help keep you and your family safe.
National Motor Club is a decades old international company headquartered in Irving, Texas.
We provide unmatched emergency travel and accident benefits to individuals of all ages. Drivers and non-drivers are covered as there is no age restrictions.
Membership is non-invasive and requires no contracts, and no medical exam. Coverage is immediate as there is no waiting time.
Membership in the Security Premier Benefits Plan requires $40 to sign up and $20/month afterwards. It is best to use your checking account info, so your membership won't be suspended if your card is lost or expired. That;s 67 cents per day! $128, 000 worth of benefits assurance for less than a dollar per day.
You can call your friendly benefits consultant at 954-815-6563, or send an email to email@example.com start your membership. Visit our site for much more info at http://www.emergencybenefits.com
Appreciation is a vital tool in building social skills, in celebrating others and acknowledging what God has done in our lives. Our guest Nontobeko “Nonto” Masilela will give tips on us how to appreciate ourselves and others. Listen live at: 619-393-2852 or http://pinnacleofpraiseshow.com/new/
Join host Tami Neumann in Conversation with Richard Ueberfluss as they talk about how to create a senior exercise program.
Having been a Physical Therapist for 24 years Richard has developed a wealth of knowledge and understanding of how to develop an exercise program for seniors.
Learn how to distinguish between natural age related changes and inactivity, understand different types of exercise, safe ambulation and more.
Contact Richard Ueberfluss:
Assisting Hands Home Care
The worst thing an arthritis sufferer can do is stay sedentary. Because of the pain,stiffness and inflammation caused by this illness most people afflicted by it prefer to do nothing. Exercise can help you counteract the daily challenge of an arthritis sufferer. Tune in on Sunday 5/12@7p and find out how exercise can be your ally!
If you're trying to lose weight and have grown tired of the struggle, this segment is for you. If you’re a regular listener of the show, you’re aware that we believe that life is about relationships. In this discussion with author Aaron D. Snyder, we’ll delve into our relationships with ourselves, our relationship with food and why it's so difficult to shed pounds.
Aaron Snyder had a very unhealthy lifestyle until he was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes in September 2000 at the age of 22. While Type II Diabetes doesn’t usually emerge until middle age, his sedentary junk food style of living placed him at the front of the line to receive this shocking diagnosis.
But rather than accept a tedious, dreary existence of medical dependency, he changed his mind, accepted responsibility for his physical well-being and changed his life.
Among the largest category of books are diet and cookbooks lending fact to America’s love of food and obsession with weight loss. There are many books on the market that contain medical advice and wisdom on health, self-help, dieting and fitness, but nowhere is there a book that conveys thorough information on all of these crucial topics quite like Aaron’s book, The New Diabetes Prescription: The Diet, Exercise and Mindset Revolution.
Arranged in 12 Prescribed methods to address our relationship with food, being accountable for our choices, managing stress, controlling emotional eating, maintaining healthy blood sugar levels, choosing the foods that are right for you and following through.
Get support at www.UltimateWeightLossRX.com/.
Dana Laake and her special guest Debi Silber will be discussing healthy eating and exercise to look, live and feel your best.
Debi Silber, MS, RD, WHC™, The Mojo Coach®, and President of Lifestyle Fitness, Inc., is a leading authority on health, fitness, lifestyle and personal development. Debi branded The Mojo Coach® because she's personally led hundreds of clients to achieve their ultimate body, mind, image and lifestyle – inspiring them to "get their mojo back," and helping them transform into their personal and professional best. She is a featured expert on almost 20 websites, a popular radio guest, and quoted regularly online and in print. Debi is a regular contributor to the Village Green blog.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (140 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (62 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- Ms Blue (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- HOV Radio (21 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (21 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (16 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (14 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (10 chatters)
- Universal Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (8 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (8 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (4 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- amyalkon (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (1 chatters)
- 2nd Chance Lifestyle Show (1 chatters)
- John J Nazarian Unleashed (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN RADIO (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)