SORT BY Relevancy
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Matt Herron to Conversations LIVE to discuss the powerful project that is MISSISSIPPI EYES.
Chris' guest is community activist Lita Herron of the Southern California Cease Fire Committee. We discuss her involvement with local Los Angeles area community activists in representing Marlene Pinnock, the great grandmother seen being brutally beaten by a still-unidentified California Highway Patrol Officer on Tuesday 71/14.
As is often the case, recent news has new victims alleging this officer has a habit of similiar behavior. He has put on administrative leave, but is still getting paid. Host Chris Stevenson feels this officer's behavior-along with a previous assault on a black female in Arizona-is part of a rising patern of resentment he calls Black-Crazy. This has been manifest increasingly since the election of a black president, but is now not excluding the women.
Feel free to call in with your question or comments to Ms. Herron, or scroll down to the comment section during or after the show.
Nationally Syndicated Radio Host Kate Delaney carries the audience through an extraordinary series of sporting events, personalities and history, drawing them into the experience almost as if they were right there with her. She is a national broadcast personality with an Emmy award win for her special report on the AIDS epidemic in New Mexico.
Kate Delaney is also known as "The Sports Princess," as she was one of only two female broadcasters to cover sports in a Top 10 Market. She was on WFAN (New York) and KRLD (Dallas).
Ben Shapiro is Shillman Senior Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center, as well as editor-at-large of Breitbart News. Shapiro is the New York Times bestselling author of Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences America (2012), Primetime Propaganda: The True Hollywood Story of How the Left Took Over Your TV (2011), and Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America’s Youth (2004), among others. Shapiro is also a nationally syndicated columnist, a graduate of Harvard Law School, and the host of The Morning Answer on KRLA 870 in Los Angeles.
What if you could make each and every day victorious by focusing on daily activities rather than obsessing over results that you can't control? Based on author Ben Newman's popular program, Own YOUR Success gives you the power to make each day a triumph. The most successful people find great success when they focus on having a passion for the process. The key: make today victorious regardless of the obstacles that come your way. Figure out what fires YOU up without exception and ignite that passion so that you can routinely create your prizefighter day.
About Ben Newman
Ben Newman is a best-selling author, international speaker and highly regarded performance coach whose clients include business executives, high-performing sales people and professional athletes in the NFL and PGA. His book, Own Your Success, was ranked by CEO READ as their No. 13 business book of 2012! Newman’s message has inspired tens of thousands of people at companies around the world to do great things each and every day by focusing on process instead of results and turning adversity into opportunity.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (26 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (5 chatters)
- MatchEntrepreneurs (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Live Radio Station (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- dijones247 (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- nmandarano (1 chatters)
- The Difference (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- Transition Radio (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (0 chatters)