SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight, on the Never Daunted Radio Network, we cruise into a brand new week with a topic very near and dear to our hearts...being an asshole. We'll talk about why it is people love assholes, and more importantly, why most people will never admit to being one.Later, we'll talk about how Justin Bieber thinks Anne Frank would be a Belieber, and why everyone is being a hypocrite about it.All that, and your asshole calls (or lack thereof) tonight on the Never Daunted Radio Network!
Not even twenty years old Justin Bieber has already gained more famed and fortune than most people even dream to have. His music career began in 2008, at which time his boyish charm endeared him to millions around the world. Since then hard work and an abundance of talent and charisma have kept him on a steady incline to the pinnacle of stardom. But lately, there’s tarnish on his image.
He has been caught in altercations with Paparazzi. He was confronted by Keyshawn Johnson for speeding through his neighborhood. At the Anne Frank Museum Bieber wrote what some called inappropriate comments in the Anne Frank guestbook. There was an incident involving illegal drugs aboard his tour bus. Justin was also on video urinating in a mop bucket.
Despite this behavior his fans still adore him. With this kind of behavior one can wonder what may happen next. Is Justin Bieber simply demonstrating the same immaturity as most people his age? If so, why do young people seem to have a need to misbehave in silly immature fashion? You also have to wonder, could this be just the beginning of a tragic end. Let’s hope not. But it begs to question what can be done to subdue this type of inappropriate behavior amongst our young people? The answer may save livelihoods and lives.
Please feel free to phone into the Virtual Living room with your comments or questions. We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Welcome to "Planet Dance" Host Shane Sparks Talks to Justin Bieber's dancer Kanec From the Amount Boys Shane's gonna give you first hand info what it's like to dance for the biggest artist in the world! Trust me if your belieber your gonna want to hear this episode! And find out more about Madison Beer, a 13-year-old from Jericho, L.I., who Justin Bieber called “a future star” in a July tweet to his 25 million fans. Facebook Shane Sparks @Sparks
WhATS UP BELIEBERS..WE ARE BACK AGAIN AT OUR USUAL TIME OF 5PM EST TIME ON SATURDAY. STILL LOOKING FOR YOUR SPECIAL FAN VIDEOS TO GET IN THE JP FAN ZONE AND WIN MERCH AND TICKETS..OPENING UP THE PHONE LINES THIS WEEK..HIT US UP JP HUSTLE
Join Host Live Chats
- MRTALK (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- RFB with Kel and Tim (11 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (8 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (7 chatters)
- American Refugee Radio (7 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- The Beyond Possible Show (4 chatters)
- Soul Matters (4 chatters)
- Rainbow Psychics Radio (4 chatters)
- Red River Radio (3 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- acmedia (2 chatters)
- Chicklit Power (2 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Benny And The Skiff (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Indie Lady A (1 chatters)
- James Balash talks wrestling (1 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- MerlinsMuse (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- somewhereinvegas (1 chatters)
- pastorsydney mckenzie (1 chatters)
- The Shelly Wilson Show (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (0 chatters)