SORT BY Relevancy
Our guest Matthew Steinberg is a professiona brewer and an active consultant for the Craft Beer Industry. He was the founder of BLATANT Brewery, a craft beer he started in 2010. Currently, Matthew's focus is High Horse, LLC, where he designs and brews beers for the tap house, a local favorite in Amherst, MA. High Horse has a farm to table restaurant with it's own farm where they can source many of their fresh ingredients.
Shirley Gutkowski will find out all about the craft and the science behind brewing beer and how you can do this at home. She will also discuss the different varieties of beer and what the key is to brewing a really great beer .
Beer is more than just one of Americas favoirite drinks and brewing beer is a real art. Tune in to learn from an experienced expert in the field.
Producer: Laurie Samuels
Tonight 9pm EST SJE talks about the injustice he had done to him on saturday night all that and more!
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (41 chatters)
- The Patch and Switch Show (21 chatters)
- Jay King Network (14 chatters)
- churchfolk (14 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (5 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (5 chatters)
- The Black Feminine Enzyme (5 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (3 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (3 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (3 chatters)
- AFP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Its My House (2 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (2 chatters)
- thevioletsanctuaryspa (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Solution (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (1 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio SoulSistaEnterprise (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpiritNtwrk (1 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (1 chatters)