SORT BY Relevancy
The Closer and The Comic are back giving you the latest in Sports and Sports Gossip. Special Guest Mark LaMonica MMA Writer For Newsday will be calling in 645pm
NFL Free Agency Frenzy - The Moves Who scored big who bombed out We also explore who is still out there and where they could end up
MLB-We preview the National League East
NBA- The Knicks sign Phil Jackson to Front office position What's next for The Knicks, Will they get the 8th Seed? What about Mike Woodson's future
Lakers Kobe Bryant Sounds Off on Laker Management says he doesn't want to play for D'antoni
March Madness a look at the tournaments and "Dougie Buckets"
Mayweather being investigated by F.B.I or is he?
Richard Sherman still beefing on Twitter
Red Sox pitcher wait until you here the reason he told Police that he was out
Kobe on Rebuilding?
Steve Nash taking flack for telling the truth?
Old Man Musberger back to his "Dirty old Man" ways
Follow on Twitter @theslvshow
Tonight we are discussing the pros and cons of faking it. It can be wearing fake, hair, nails, booty implants and beefing up the size of your chest. What about faking it in the bedroom?
Is being fake a necessary part of today's society? Well we are told to fake it till you make it so does this statement justify a certain amount of faking to survive.
Let's talk about it
Call in for a conversation on 3479457556
Join the ladies of Truth Be Told as they kick-off their first show with Authors Cash, Ne Ne Capri, and Aaron Bebo. They will be discussing the friendly beef they have going on between each other and how it will impact the literary world in a postive way. They hope to change the negative beef that you see today between authors and show how all beef ain't bad beef. "Stop beefing with your mouth and take the beef to your Pen." Cash and Aaron Bebo will write 2 books with the same title "Til My Casket Drops" NeNe Capri's book is titled Diamonds, Pumps and Glocks
Tonight please join us to talk about how psychic housewives evolve, an exciting event at the Minneapolis Edge Expo, and how were are beefing up the retail side of things.
Hosts Lorraine Roe and Helen Michaels talk to MN Psychic Housewives Rachelle Humphrey and Sharri Brecto about a new product launch, what it's like to live in the real world while psychic, and why funny matters.
1. According to the Associated Press, an earthquake hit a mountainous area of southwestern China on Saturday, killing at least five people, destroying hundreds of residences and forcing thousands of people to relocate.
2. According to Reuters, US President Barack Obama said on Friday the chemical weapons attack in Syria threatened US allies Israel and Jordan and said his preference would have been for the international community to move forward on a response.
3. According to the Associated Press, Cuba has reported a cholera outbreak to international health monitors, with 163 new cases this year associated with three provinces.
4. According to the Associated Press, US officials say the Navy is beefing up its presence in the Persian Gulf region, increasing the number of aircraft carriers from one to two.
5. According to the Associated Press, Several aftershocks rattled a remote Aleutian Island region off Alaska in the hours after a major 7.0 temblor struck with a jet-like rumble that shook homes and sent residents scrambling for cover.
Jesus Christ said in Revelation 22:20: "He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
Are you getting ready to market your business this fall, but not sure where your marketing plan needs a bit of beefing up?
Join host Christopher Tompkins as he reveals 10 marketing tools that can give your fall marketing plan a boost!
The Social Marketing Academy is brought to you by The Go! Agency: Online Marketing Specialists. To learn more about The Go! Agency as well as to gain your free access to our social media marketing arsenal - visit our blog page at our official website here: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com/blog
Have a topic or social media marketing question that you would like to see covered on The Social Marketing Academy? Please get in touch with us by Tweeting host Christopher Tompkins @chrisgoagency or by sending him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We're talking Money Mayweather! We're talking MVP Bron Bron James! Ass whippings on the NHL Ice! DJ Mr. Cee gets put on blast! Kobe Bryant beefing with his mama! Geno Smith the.....Diva? Ironman 3..success or flop? That and more see you in the Barbershop tomorrow at 9pm! Let's get it in!! Remember to tune in either use the show link or dial 646-727-1963!
1- In The Paint interviews college football player Kyshoen Jarrett.
2- Golf- Tiger Woods wins again.
3A- Hockey Coach assaults player
3B- NY Rangers advance.
4A- Mets sign free agent Rick Anikel
4B- Revivals in the Bronx: Vernon Wells and travis Haffner. Joba and Mo beefing??
5A- OJ Simpson wants a re-trial??
5B- Titus Young arressted again??
6A- Milwakee Bucks showing a lot of interest in Jerry Sloan as their head coach.
6B- Playoffs and analysis
6C- OKC in trouble without James Harden and Russell Westbrook
6D- The Knicks: Infighting possibly between Tyson Chandler and Carmelo Anthony?? The return of Amare Stoudmire
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (11 chatters)
- Jonathan Roche (9 chatters)
- deanna 2 (8 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (8 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- KathleenMMilliken (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (1 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)
- DIVAS For Gods Kingdom (1 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (0 chatters)