SORT BY Relevancy
On today's Doom and Bloom(tm) Hour Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy have the author of Brushfire Plague, R.P. Ruggiero, discuss his book and some valuable lessons we could learn from it. Dr. Bones will cover BedBugs in the immediate aftermath of a collapse. Nurse Amy discusses why she has St. John's Wort in her medicinal garden.
On todays Doom and Bloom(tm) Hour Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy have the author of Brushfire Plague, R.P. Ruggiero, discuss his book and some valuable lessons we could learn from it. Dr. Bones will cover bedbugs in the immediate aftermath of a collapse. Nurse Amy discusses why she has St. Johns Wort in her medicinal garden.
Across North America there are currently massive infestations of fleas, bedbugs, ticks and beetles. Experts haven't seen this level of infestation in a very long time. In fact, some say it has never been this bad before. Also, there are still reports coming in detailing attacks by "zombies" that are apparently suffering from a mutated rabies virus. What the hell is going on? Are these modern day plagues?
in Self Help
Well, I can tell you what's bugging Dr. Cochran, insects! Cimex Lectularius to be exact, AKA bedbugs. Why? Because they are everywhere these days, hotels, theaters, homes, maybe yours actually. You can see where this is going. Join us for a fascinating 'de-bugging' session with Dr. Cochran and her guest the uber-entomologist Dr. Kenneth (scientists love him and insects fear him) Haynes.
This week's topics were: Mary Tyler Moore, meningiomas, and brain tumors; news on treating HIV; can bedbugs spread superbugs?; more Tylenol news; healthier school lunches on the way; music helps your brain; don't give up your low sodium diet yet, in spite of the news you just read.
Sunday Show 01/30/11
Show Segments: It’s Sunday, so we start with a prayer, and the Ups and Downs for the week. As part of the Illegal Alien Invasion report; we review The Immigration Act of 1952. And I, Susan have been trying to talk about Bedbugs for three shows now and have not gotten to it, until today, Dammit! The Weekly Morality Check, The Second Amendment Report; And, in the end; strange animal stories.
in Self Help
What are you afraid of? Is fear preventing you from taking action and pursuing your best life?
Some of the best ideas in the world will never be heard; some of the best books will never be written; some of the best businesses will never be started. Why? Fear.
Fear of failure; fear of success; fear of looking bad, being wrong, or sticking your neck out. Fear is drawn to potential like bedbugs to a used mattress convention. If you don't deal with it, it will have it's way with you.
Have You Heard About 'Diatomaceous Earth'? Learn All About It Now With Owner Larry Smith & Ms Smokey
Diatomaceous Earth is a natural, organic garden pest control,household insect killer,(e.g. Kills roaches, silverfish, ants, fire ants, bedbugs,lice, mites, spiders, earwigs, flies,fleas, box elder bugs, crabs(std), Pubic and hair Lice, scorpions, crickets, and many other insects. Diatomaceous Earth is used in the home,yard,animal housing and beds), and is safe for human and animal consumption.
Earthworks Health is a LLC owned by Larry Smith of Omaha,Nebraska. Larry also owns Custom Feed
The second online BlogTalkRadio Show with Agro-Homeopath Expert Kaviraj. Last show we talked about composting and preparing the soil for Autumn. The second show we will talk about the Southern Hemisphere, learn how to apply the homeopathic remedy directly to soil and how to spray remedies.How do we trim and clip at this time of year. How do we deal with insects, especially bedbugs and the epidemic stinkbug problem? Learn new techniques with Kaviraj. Send in your questions.
It's Winnipeg, Manitoba in Canada and Norfolk, Virginia in the USA. Nucci's Gelati in Winnipeg has got to be the best cold processed gelato going. It's all in the family and Maria Pepe, daughter to Rosa and Sebastian who will talk about the gelato's creation and history of the venue. Walking tours are the thing to do and Jarett Storey will tell us all. The best bagels are in New York and in Norfolk as well. Greg Peterman will tell us how to make the perfect bagel. Ever hear that expression "craz
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (28 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (9 chatters)
- NatureofReality (7 chatters)
- nXphase Records (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (4 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (3 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (3 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)