SORT BY Relevancy
Three years ago Becca Moore was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. Alone and scared she reached out to find other parents going through the same thing. Sadly there were not any resources for parents. That is when she started The Bipolar Parenting Project. Raising funds to turn the Project into a non-profit organization that can help parents on a national level.
For more information including how to purchase her book and for other resources.
Strategies of Success
Brian A Cohen DTM Host
Becca Roth has been writing stories and screenplays since before she was old enough to type.
When she was little, she would pace back and forth in her family’s computer room while her mom transcribed Becca’s excited spouting of The Wizard of Oz 2: Dorothy’s Roller-Blading Adventure. (The film has yet to be produced.) Becca made her first short film, Kings and Queens, at the age of seventeen, and has been writing and directing ever since.
She graduated from Kenyon College in 2010, where she studied film, drama, anthropology, and finding four leaf clovers. After spending her first year out of college working for tips and crewing on other people’s projects, she set out to make her first independent film. With her tip money, she made Rain in Summer, a short film that went on to screen at nearly a dozen
film festivals nationwide, picking up several awards along the way.
She has just completed the feature-length documentary, One: A Story of Love
and Equality. She is extremely passionate about this project, and can’t wait to see where it will go. (Hint: It just won "Best Director-Feature Documentary" at the Queens World Film Festival).
Becca lives in Brooklyn with her girlfriend and two mischievous kittens, Oliver and Twist (both female).
The Great team of Chris Hicks and Becca Moore will be on today talking about the film Franic and the early talk that has them playing at Sundance!
We will hear how they met the film came together and plans of events to come! You do not want to miss this show!
On the next edition of Fiber Hooligan (07/01/13) my guest will be the very talented and dynamic, Becca Smith, owner of BagSmith. One of the things that I love about Becca's company is that it's really a family operation… Becca's mother, son, and husband have all be involved in the business. BagSmith is perhaps most well known for Big Stitch projects and yarns, worked on size 11 needles and larger (and their size 35 and 50 needles are also very popular). Becca, herself, is a lifelong knitter and longtime fixture in the fiber industry. Becca & BagSmith offers fun, innovative, and creative challenges to an ever-changing market through a line of unique products featured at more than 600 independent yarn shops throughout the United States, Canada, the UK and France.Becca is not only a good friend, she's an 'out of the box' thinker… and it shows in her products and ideas. I hope you'll join us for what should be a very unique episode.
Becca Tebon has been a certified personal trainer since 1983 and has helped thousands of people achieve their personal and fitness goals. The F.I.T philosophy provides a lot more than simple weight loss and looking fit. Becca teaches her clients how to involve their mind, body, energy, planet and total lifestyle to achieve their goals.
The Fearless Integrated Transformations aren’t about “changing” it’s about evolving your life! Want to lose weight or get in shape? Start with the “17 Day Lose a Pant/Dress Size.”— 100% Proven and You are guaranteed to lose a WHOLE size or your money back.
Click the link below to find Beccas website!
WARNING WARNING WARNING ADULT LANGUAGE ON THIS.RADIO SHOW. Welcome to the new Radio show where anybody's voice is heard and anybody can pick the topic to for your Host and CO Host's can talk about it is a open table anything can be said and heard on The Becca and Kelly Show.Starring your Host Becca And her Co Host Kelly and the head of there panel Steph. At 5:00 p.m. central
WARNING WARNING WARNING ADULT LANGUAGE ON THIS.RADIO SHOW. Welcome to the new Radio show where anybody's voice is heard and anybody can pick the topic to for your Host and CO Host's can talk about it is a open table anything can be said and heard on The Becca and Kelly Show.Starring your Host Becca And her Co Host Kelly and the head of there panel Steph. At 5:00 p.m. central.
A theatrical film and television actor and voice-over artist, Becca has been a performer her entire life. Becca recently appeared on the big screen with Tom Arnold, Dee Wallace and Bruce Vilanch in the Christmas comedy WALK A MILE IN MY PRADAS. Becca is also one of the top audiobook narrators in Hollywood. She recently completed the audio book trilogy narration of “Fifty Shades” by E.L. James, the first of which is currently one of the best-selling audio books in history. Becca joins us to chat about her career and current projects, and speaks to her fans.
(in editing, first 5 minutes or so, get ya some coffee or something - then we're golden)
Indie Book Rebels #5 - Writing Children's Books with authors Becca Price & Vivienne Matthews.
Also, possibly more Children's Book Authors will join us on this show - or make up, Part II on this fascinating side of Indie publishing.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (85 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- Channel Panel (47 chatters)
- in5d (44 chatters)
- John Baptist (41 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (22 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (6 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (6 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Angel Amy (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (4 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (2 chatters)
- Chillz33 (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- MMA Jam (2 chatters)
- KCIII (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Off the Bat (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)