SORT BY Relevancy
SEA-CRUZ has received numerous nominations and awards from the Carolina Beach Music Award Association.This dynamic group features the advantages of modern technology, years of stage experience and a BOAT LOAD of personality! SEA-CRUZ is a sequenced group, consisting of heavy keyboards, saxophone and three lead vocalists. This combination gives you a big band sound without the big band PRICE and promises to deliver a complete and fun entertainment experience. SEA-CRUZ musical menu includes the best of 60’s Oldies, Classic Rock, 70’s Disco, Carolina Beach and today’s hottest new songs. All of this flavored with Pop, Country, Rhythm and Blues and Standards gives you and your guests the Itinerary for a SPECTACULAR VOYAGE. SEA-CRUZ has become one of the Southeast’s top entertainment groups so ALL ABOARD for a fun filled SEA-CRUZ. Dino Fair from Sea-Cruz stops by on Tuesday, July 9, at 8pm EST.
In 1978, Gary Dennis and Doug Manning were playing in a Raleigh based Top 40/Beach Music Band together called Carolina Trace. Gary at the time was also a member of an acappella vocal group at UNC-CH called the North Tower Quartet. With Carolina Trace unable to gain traction and bands capable of doing floor shows at the time having the most success, Gary and Doug decided to form a new band with the bass player and soundman for Carolina Trace, Bill Brooks and Anthony Tart who switched to trumpet and add the guys from the quartet to form a Beach, Top 40 and Show Group. They decided to utilize the name North Tower to leverage some of the name recognition the quartet had in the Chapel Hill area. In October of 1978 North Tower, the band, was launched. The success of their early recordings led to the release of an album length project called “Let’s Go ‘Round Again” in 1989. That recording contained “Paula,” an original tune by members, Doug Manning and Bob Craig, which received the Original Song of the Year award at the 1989 Beach Music Awards presentation.In 2004, the band released the studio album “It’s About Time”. The album featured the monster beach hit, “Chasin’ Dreams.” The song stayed at the top of the beach music charts for several months. They drop by on Wednesday, July 17, at 7pm EST.
Join us as we interview the Honorable Al Austin, Long Beach City Councilman 8 District. Councilman Austin will share his assessment of his first year experiences on the City Council. Also, we will talk about his interests and his priorities for the district.
Councilman Austin is a regular participant in many of the City’s activities, especially within the 8 District. For example, he host the “Councilman on the Corner” at Bixby Knolls’ ever popular First Friday events held monthly in Bixby Knolls.
He is also actively engaged in the many varying arenas of community involvement here in Long Beach.
Councilman Austin's District website: www.longbeach.gov/district8/
Councilman Austin's Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/CouncilmemberALAUSTIN
This show is about Free Long Beach advertising! Some business owners are skeptical when it comes to free offers. Many refuse to take advantage of the free offer until that have “figured out” how the “money is being made” by those providing the free offers.
This show will dispel some of the age-old notions like “there is no such thing as a free lunch” and other clichés. But, the currently reality is that there are “free lunches” (viable products and services) being provided in the business environment. Simply put – the business landscape has changed and is still changing.
On this show, you will learn about sources of free advertising opportunities in Long Beach as well as why there actually are “free lunches” being provided that are bearing great benefits.
Show host and owner of the Long Beach Online Business Directory, Kalem Aquil, will explain where some of the “free lunches” are being served up. Also, learn how this marketing strategy, when used correctly, can and does increase profit for businesses that practice such strategies.
Joining host Kelly Scanlon on Smart Companies Radio is Jim Beach. In 2009, Beach started School for Startups, a Web resource devoted to teaching his philosophy of low-risk entrepreneurship. His book of the same name, “School for Startups,” was published in 2011. Referred to as the Simon Cowell of small business by CNN, Beach been featured in Entrepreneur magazine and other major media and also hosts his own radio show heard around the country.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (138 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (65 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- Ms Blue (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (22 chatters)
- HOV Radio (21 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (16 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (10 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Universal Radio (8 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (6 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- amyalkon (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- John J Nazarian Unleashed (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN RADIO (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)