SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
“Constructive wallowing” seems like an oxymoron. Constructive is a good thing, but wallowing is bad. Right?
But wait a minute; is it really so terrible to give ourselves a time-out to feel our feelings? Or is it possible that wallowing is an act of loving kindness, right when we need it most?
Our Chi For Yourself guest turns the conventional wisdom on its head. Tina Gilbertson is a successful therapist, workshop leader and blogger. She's the author of Constructive Wallowing: How to Beat Bad Feelings By Letting Yourself Have Them.
The healing journey is not a cumbersome burden or a chore, but a blessing. Embarking upon this path is the ultimate way to show that we love ourselves. This journey of love is our greatest adventure inward to discover and create a new life, a new self! As conscious individuals we often go about the energy consuming business of creating a prosperous life for ourselves, helping others and working to send positive energy into the world.
Yet, how do you nuture yourself? Let's count the ways! Join us a we talk with our guest, Dr. Shea Wills of A Natural Healing Affair, and tap into ways to experience the most inimate and stimulating love affair you can have - one with your self!
Marquesa has presented over 100 reinvention based keynotes and seminars nationally each year on transitioning to new positions, new teams and new careers. She is the bestselling author of The Reinvention Roadmap Book and Maps. Marquesa is also the host of SpeakerTalk on BlogTalkRadio, the Founder of The National Center for Speaker Training, and the president and CEO of MLPSpeak, National Communications Group, LLC, a New York City based reinvention consulting firm dedicated to providing employees and entrepreneurs a Reinvention Roadmap. Join Esteem Yourself BlogTalkRadio host Chizoma Cluff as she speaks with Marquesa Pettway, DTM. Find out more about Marquesa by going to www.mlpspeak.com.
in Self Help
Though he lived in the thirteenth century, Meister Eckhart’s deeply ecumenical teachings were in many ways modern. He taught about what we call ecology, championed artistic creativity, and advocated for social, economic, and gender justice. All these elements have inspired our Chi For Yourself guest, spiritual maverick Matthew Fox, and influenced his Creation Spirituality. In his latest book, Fox creates metaphorical meetings between Eckhart and Teilhard de Chardin, Thich Nhat Hanh, Carl Jung, Black Elk, Rumi, Adrienne Rich, and other radical thinkers. Matthew Fox is the author of "Meister Eckhart, A Mystic-Warrior for Our Times."
Introduction to our blog talkradio. Today show is a test show, to make sure everything works. Will return next week with great information on health, fitness, fashion, beauty, natural skincare and haircare and men! It is about loving and respecting yourself.
For more wonderful skin and hair care information link to: http://respectedroots.com/blog/
EMPOWERING YOURSELF IS SO SIMPLE THAT WHEN WE TALK ABOUT IT ON TODAY'S SHOW, YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT! MOTIVATING YOURSELF IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM "RECEIVING" INSPIRATION, FAVORITE LISTENERS. MOTIVATING TAKES EFFORT. INSPIRING TAKES "ALLOWING." LEARN HOW AT 11. LOVE, LINNY
in Self Help
Chi For Yourself welcomes Simone Wright, author of First Intelligence: Using the Science & Spirit of Intuition. Simone says that that while we all have the ability to use our intuition, in order to be actively intuitive — which means to be able to use it at will instead of by happenstance — we must develop the skill. Her book is intended to give readers all they need to know to do just that.
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (40 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- MMA Jam (8 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (7 chatters)
- GradeGov (5 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (4 chatters)
- JASmius (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (3 chatters)
- Will Rogers PhD TheocentricBiz (3 chatters)
- N Plain English (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (2 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (1 chatters)
- WBMCRadio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- Transparency in Christ Channel (1 chatters)
- Pastor Kerrene (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Talking WithTruth (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)