SORT BY Relevancy
For the owners of over 74 million registered boats in the United States and many millions more who in some shape or form participate in the world of boating, this show is for you.
The Boat Talk Live show features expert guests and discussion topics that relate directly to the wornderful passion we all share regarding boat usage and boat ownership.
You might be a sailboat racing enthusiast, an owner of a power boat, large yacht or small boat with an outboard, we'll cover topics that will interest and directly benefit you.
It is your show. Call in and tell us what is on your mind regarding your life on the water. Want to discuss boat values? We'll do that. Want to discuss new boat deals and offers or have a boat to sell? Tell us about it. We'll help with that too. Have a technical issue with an engine or component? We have you covered. Want to know the "don't miss exhibits" at the major boat shows? Listen in. We broadcast live from the shows on both the East and West Coast and the major show inbetween.
Of course we'll talk destinations galore, cooking on board, living on board, kids activities, fishing, sailing, racing, navigating the Inland waterways as well as coastal cruising and ocean crossings.
Join us on Boat Talk Live with your Host, Andy Kimbel
United States Sailboat Show
October 9-13 2014
In October sailors from around the globe gather on miles of docks in historic Annapolis for the United States Sailboat Show. This internationally acclaimed sailboat show is the largest and oldest in-water sailboat show in the world.
- We'll preview the show. Tell yuou what not to miss. discuss new sailboat models by the leading boat builders, talk financing, commssioning and getteing the season started off right in a new boat!
- We'll be at the show, broadcasting live. Make sure you stop by and say hi. We'll also be on the move throughout the show interviewing dealers, brokers and other exhibitors.
Next week, It's the Annapolis Power Boat Show Preview on Boat Talk Live with Andy Kimbel
How to prepare your boat so there is no wasted time while fishing a bass tournament working from front to back.
My technique for organizing baits in storage boxes using bass pro shop catalog.
Some tools to have onboard to keep you in the game.
What if you could determine the correct wire size for your project, save that information, edit, email, and export that same data? We heard from JuliaAshmun and Gayle Dunham of Dirty Dog Software (www.dirtydogsoftware.com), about the DC Wire Sizer app they developed for the iPhone and iPad, built on ABYC and NMEA standards.
We also discussed the recent news that a NOAA Coast Survey vessel has found a 19th century shipwreck of the City of Chester off the Golden Gate Bridge — again. This wreck is an interesting piece of California history, and its rediscovery points up how much technology has changed in recent years.
And we pointed listners to the ABYC award winning app "Boat Essentials" which was developed via a USCG recreational boating safety grant.
We've invited the experts from Fred's Shed to come in explain why you're favorite tips and trick for car repair may just not work quite so well in your boat. And sure, we know you want to save money, but cutting corners on the appropriate materials for your do-it-yourself boat-repair project may end up with truly costly bills down the line. Not familiar with Fred's Shed? Get yourself to an NMMA-sponsored boat show! Or take a quick look at the "sizzle reel" right here. If you have questions, send them now to email@example.com.
Co-Host Ann Avary just spent a few days at the Seattle Boat Show, so listen in to hear her report on her experience there. For at least part of time, she was in her role of "Nancy" from the Half-Way Harbor Boatyard, trying to wind the "It's My Boat" Radio Scavenger hunt, and she also tracked down some new "First Boat" stories to share on later show. This week's episode will also includes some more information from Steve Sprole about compass maintenance, and Barbara Jean will talked about the San Francisco Boat Show in McCovey Cove, especially her boat test out on the bay with Steve Shonk of Velodyne Marine, and meeting Larry Janc, one of the great guys who starting staffing the different "Fred's Shed" desks at the various NMMA Boat Shows around the country a couple of years ago.
We're taking a break from holiday cheer and switching the channel to some tunes about life on the ocean, or at least just trying to get there.
When you're out on a boat, or watching boats from the shore, what music and other sounds to you like to hear? Or better yet, what are you willing to sing, hum, or otherwise perform on the air with us?
We invited Deborah Crooks and Kwame Copeland to join us, so there's more than just songs here. We also learned about how Kwame found the peace and happiness in a San Francisco Bay Folk Boat. And we got to listen to the debut of a brand new song by Deborah: "Springtime Come Early."
Then from the Carribbean, Rich Difede (Gold Coast Yachts) and friends told us about crystal clear waters and tropical weather, but declined to sing. Can't imagine why.
If you comment on this episode of It's My Boat radio, please leave a message (or a song!) on the It's My Boat webite for this show or send us an email.
We're talking about lifeon the water. Sailboats, Powerboats, "Superyachts< Yacht management, Cleaning, fizxing, Buying, selling, boat dealers, Show reviews and previews, What's new, How to prepare your boat for sale, Working with and without a Yacht Broker, "Certified Professional Yacht Broker", Boat Dealerships, Destinations Galore, Life on the water. Got it? Think we about cover it all.
Call in and say Hi! It's your show!
Join Host Live Chats
- reactionariez (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (16 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (4 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (4 chatters)
- KimberleyJ (4 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Anti Robot Network (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (2 chatters)
- Realms of the Paranormal (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Healing Explosion Shows (1 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (0 chatters)