SORT BY Relevancy
Every week, two of the Best Fans in Baseball (TM) bring you all the news and analysis you need about the St. Louis Cardinals. This week, Daniel Shoptaw (C70 At The Bat) and Tara Wellman (Bird Tales) talk about a rejuvenated offense, a 7-3 West Coast swing (after starting 0-2!) and the state of the NL Central race. Plus it wouldn't be a show about the Cardinals without talking about injuries, though thankfully it's more about who may be returning than who is hurt. Finally, they'll look forward at a really big homestand coming up this week.
For my first podcast on the great sport that is Major League Baseball, I discuss the issues surrounding the New York Mets, the two suspensions of Will Smith and Brian Matusz and take a look at the standings on Memorial Day, always considered the first true checkpoint of a baseball season.
Every week, two of the Best Fans in Baseball (TM) bring you all the news and analysis you need about the St. Louis Cardinals. This week, after Blog Talk apparently overloaded, Daniel Shoptaw (C70 At The Bat) and Tara Wellman (Bird Tales) go the extra mile to talk about a rough weekend in San Diego, the relentlessness that is the NL Central, and which hitters are actually hitting (it's a small group). They look ahead to the rest of the West Coast trip as well as update on all the various injuries this team has endured.
Every week, two of the Best Fans In Baseball (TM) bring you all the news and analysis you need about the St. Louis Cardinals. This week, Daniel Shoptaw (C70 At The Bat) and Tara Wellman (Bird Tales) talk about a series win against Pittsburgh and taking two of three from Miami. They'll talk about a resurgence from Jason Heyward and a couple of stumbles from the pitching staff. The West Coast trip is coming and they'll discuss that as well. Plus plenty of other info and commentary!
You study Football and Ill keep you up to date with Baseball!
Every Thursday night at 8pm ET, our resident fantasy experts at Today's Knuckleball, Tim King (@TKing978) and Greg Jewett (@gjewett9) discuss the latest goings on in the fantasy baseball world. Whose stock is up, whose is down, and who is worth picking up on your radar.
- Yordano Ventura and Justin Verlander returning to past form - is it for real?
- Can you trust Ian Kennedy again?
- Is David Wright relevant the rest of the way?
- The duo will also discuss ever-changing bullpens, injury ramifications, daily fantasy strategy, and more!
Got questions for the them? Tweet them or @myknuckleballs, tune in at 8pm ET, and they'll try answer on air.
Every week, two of the Best Fans In Baseball (TM) bring you all the news and opinion you need about the St. Louis Cardinals. This week, Daniel Shoptaw (C70 At The Bat) and Tara Wellman (Bird Tales) talk about the streak of impressive pitching the Cardinals have had lately, the continued hot hitting of Matt Carpenter, and look ahead to the series with the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Every week, two of the Best Fans in Baseball (TM) bring you all the news and analysis you need about the St. Louis Cardinals. This week, Daniel Shoptaw (C70 At The Bat) and Tara Wellman (Bird Tales) talk about the trade activity that surrounded the deadline, the easy week that wasn't, and what might be coming up as the Cards take a quick road trip to Cincinnati and Milwaukee.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, and TuneIn
Follow us on Twitter @Solutionsology_
August baseball is almost done, which means we're entering the final month of the season and when you tend to see the craziest things. Steve and I made some bold picks on what we believe will happen the rest of the way.
Download the audio to hear more ...
***We have also OFFICIALLY partnered with @DraftKings - Please use promotional code KARSAY for an even better experience***
Catch our archives here (guests include Jay Jaffe, Rob Neyer, Jon Pessah, Ken Davidoff, and many others) ...
Click here for Karsay and The Kid Archives
The American League wildcard race is heating up heading into September. Six teams are within 2.5 games of claiming the final wild card spot. The Torono Blue Jays and New York Yankees will battle for the American League East title, with the runner up most likely being the number one wildcard. The Houston Astros have increased their lead to five games, over the Texas Rangers. Kansas City continues to cruise at 78-49, which is the best record in the American League.
The National League playoff picture is beginning to take form. The Pittsburgh PIrates and Chicago Cubs have a strong hold over the San Francisco Giants. The Giants are only 2.5 games behind the Los Angeles Dodgers, in the NL West, and that could be the only way they will make the postseason. The New York Mets have increased their lead in the NL East to 6.5 games, while the St. Loius Cardinals just keep winning and have the best record in baseball.
With September baseball, on the horizon, is there a team that will put together a big winning streak and make a surprise run into the postseason? Listen in and call the show with your thoughts.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (42 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (10 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (4 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (4 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (3 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- The Modern Gentleman (3 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (0 chatters)