SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, Jan. 22nd, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. We’ll discuss the documentary “Light Girls” & Colorism in The African American Community and much more. Call in with your Questions/Comments at 914-338-1375.
1) Florida police use images of Black Men for Target Practice. What do you think about this? 2) We’ll discuss President Obama’s State of The Union Address. Did he say what you wanted to hear? 3) Did you see the documentary “Light Girls” Monday night on OWN? What did you think of the documentary and “colorism” in the African American community? 4) We’ll play excerpts of Michael Imhotep’s presentation “The Distortion of The Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr: The Revolutionary Will Not Be Televised”. Listen to the show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/01/23/the-documentary-light-girls-colorism-in-the-african-american-community or by phone LIVE at (914) 338-1375 or visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. Call in with your Questions/Comments at (914) 338-1375.
TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show Thursday, Jan. 8th, 8:00pm-11:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. “Can African American Entertainers Be Effective Activists?” Nicki Minaj recently did an interview explaining why some African American entertainers don’t speak out on our issues. We’ll discuss this and more on tonight’s show. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375.
1) Phylicia Rashad (Claire Huxtable on “The Cosby Show”), did an interview with ABC World News on Wednesday clarifying a statement regarding the Bill Cosby scandal. I never said “forget those women”. 2) In Colorado, a bomb went off outside of NAACP office. 3) Asar Gray of G & G Associates will discuss Tax Tips for the 2015 Tax Season. 4) The movie “Selma” is drawing critical acclaim and also criticism for its portrayal of Pres. Lyndon Johnson. Former Ambassador Andrew Young recently did an interview to set the record straight. 5) Michael Imhotep’s latest presentation is on the history of “Black Wall Street” in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We’ll share an excerpt of it on tonight’s show. 6) This date in African American History and Dr. George Washington Carver.
Sign up for The African History Network email newsletter by texting the word "Kemet" to 22828.
If you want to learn more about African History and African-American History to counteract the negative images we see of ourselves on the TEL-LIE-VISION (TV), please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have information and DVDs to Educate, Empower and Inspire people of African Descent throughout the Diaspora and around the world.
Well, the figures show that American Sniper will break all time records, and Selma is not doing so hot. And I see that the so-called right wing is gloating that the "lefties" have been hammered. Really! In these two hours we will look at what this means, and to me it is very scary. Your host Bob Kirkconnell, author of American Heart of Darkness, welcomes you to the discussion and invites you to visit his pages below, if you want to know where we are now and how we got here!
Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/author.robertkirkconnell
Book internet page at: http://robertkirkconnell.com/index.html
Oh! And we can also talk about Knot-head-yahoo and John Boner or whatever his name is.
Vanessa Johnson is a professional storyteller who tells compelling tales of the African-American slaves of days gone by. She will transport you to another place and time with her vivid storytelling. Tune in to hear her tales and her own amazing spiritual journey which has taken her back to her ancestral roots in Africa.
Listen to this Pan-African Journal worldwide radio broadcast hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. This edition features our regular PANW reports examining developments surrounding MLK Day 2015 in the United States as well as events in Yemen, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Somalia and Tunisia. The second hour continues our monthlong tribute to the 86th anniversary of the birth of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. who was commemorated across the country this week. In the final hour an archived edition of the Jan. 4, 2015 Pan-African Journal New York City version will be highlighted. The program was hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe and produced by Bernard White of Community Progressive Radio CPRMetro.org in New York City.
Listen to this special edition of the Pan-African Journal worldwide radio broadcast hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. We will bring to you our regular PANW segment featuring reports on developments in South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria and Greece. In the second and third hours we conclude our series commemorating the 86th birthday of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. We examine the rapid political and ideological developments within the philosophical and activist framework of the martyred Civil Rights leader during the last year of his life.
in Self Help
Join Zach Tate,Pastor Robert Green, Brian Ganges, and KL Belvin as they discuss the recent killings of unarmed African American males by police officers.
What should be our stance and response as Black women on the state of affairs in African nations?
The mainstream media makes every attempt to make it appear that Africa is filled with nothing but wild violent uneducated monkeys running through the wild and the jungles of the continent, but the truth is that there are plenty of African nations that are more well off economically than many Black communities in America, even with its more indigenous and poverty-stricken cultures.
What should be the Blackwoman's stance in America as to the continent of Africa and to any particular African nation?
Instead of using the words "Black Unity," let's phrase it a different way: "Are we ever going to start singing our different parts and playing our different instruments in the same choir, or start singing all of our different parts in the choir to the tune of the same song at the same time?"
John Green will be sharing some history of the African-American golfers in the city of Indianapolis and state of Indiana as we go into the month of February for Black History month. John grew up and actually lived at the Douglas Park golf course with his father, John Green, Sr., who became a professional golfer in 1928.
John will share the history of Douglas Park before it became a golf course and the history of the Black "Chittlin" professional golfers' circuit, as it was called.
Listen to this special broadcast of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. This program features our regular PANW reports dealing with issues relevant to the concerns of African people and the international community in general. In the second hour we highlight writer Chi'Visual Arts, Falan Johnson, based in Dallas, who reads some of her work as well as reflections on factors motivating young publishers. Later we talk to Bluesologist Norman Otis Richmond of Toronto discussing the film "Selma," the anti-racist struggle in North America and the ongoing Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) television mini-series "The Book of Negroes." We continue the commemoration of the 86th birthday of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. examining his anti-war and social justice legacy leading up to his assassination in April 1968.
Listen to this edition of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. The program highlights our PANW reports on developments in Africa surrounding the demonstrations by Muslims against a French satirical magazine and other issues. In the second hour we will examine the anti-war legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. as we continue our commemorations of the 86th anniversary of his birth. Finally, the broadcast in its final hour will feature the Pan-African Journal New York City version which aired originally over Community Progressive Radio on Jan. 12. This program is hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe and produced by Bernard White of CPRMetro.org
My Guest today is: Russel Pappalardo
The Mighty Phoenix The history of the Ashkenazi Jews was widely known in the former Soviet Union. Ashkenazi militants traced the area where the Turkic Khazars originated before their migration to Southern Russia to Birobidjan, an Eastern Siberian area as big as Switzerland bordered by the Amur river, by China and Mongolia. Around 1928 they started building settlements with the Soviet government's help and in 1934 the Autonomous Republic (Okrug) of Birobidjan Yevrei came into being with official languages of Yiddish and Russian. It is still there as an Autonomous Republic to this day, offering the only historically legitimate settlement area for Ashkenazi Jews willing to exercise their "right to return"
You need to understand that the entire national press is controlled, and is simply giving you the "news" you are supposed to have. Please go to http://freeamerican.com and www.shop.freeamerican.com to order my books and the new Free American Magazines.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Ms Blue (24 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (17 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (16 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (10 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (9 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (6 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (6 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (2 chatters)
- ChrisHohnholz (2 chatters)
- The Merlot Show (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Jaime and Loco Project (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)