SORT BY Relevancy
El dia de hoy estuvimos recibiendo un manjar de parte de Dios . El mensaje estuvo a cargo del Pastor Jose Ordonez de la Iglesia Casa sobre la Roca de la Igleisa en Boca Raton. Jose Ordonez comediante y humorista Colombiano de alta trayectoria ganador de premios Internacionales del humor y reconocido por muchos paises como hombre ilustre .En esta oportunidad nos habla desde el corazon de un Pastor.
Host Kevin Hunter and guest Nate Yanez of M-Y Agency discuss advertising and bright ideas. Most business are sucessful because they know their specialty, and managing advertising isn't. Sometimes you need to think outside the box, gather ideas for marketing and advertising from an outside source, to clearly and creatively design your messaging.
To contact Nate, please visit http://www.m-y-agency.com/
Jose Marquez President & CEO of Latinos in Information Sciences and Technology (LISTA) Atlanta LISTA (A-LISTA).
Jose Marquez believes in doing everything he can to help his community and he sees a true urgency in educating and pushing Latinos towards science and technology. That’s why he started Latinos in Information Sciences and Technology Association (LISTA).
We look forward to having a conversation with Jose Marquez and you are welcome to Listen and Participate by calling and tweeting with us. #STEMUnitesUS @techxomedia @WTXO_radio
Join us tonight for our special guest Medium David M. Baker, the Host of Beyond the Gate Radio. Tonight we will talk with David about the paranormal and the in's and out's of being a medium. We will discuss what affects the abilities such as medical issue's, life issues's etc. Also we will discuss the paranormal and the connections between spirituality and the paranormal....it will be a very important show for our loyal listeners to tune into. There will be no personal readings done by Medium David M Baker on this show so the phone lines will be closed.
Per our conversation, actor VINCENT M. WARD is an Ohio native who came to Hollywood on a mission. He's had recurring roles on four of the hottest shows ever on television, The Walking Dead, True Blood, House of Pain andEverybody Hates Chris. Vincent is currently doing a play in Los Angeles called, The Conversation that deals directly with the plight of domestic violence. His upcoming film project, The Choir Director boasts an all-star cast and is scheduled to be released later this year. He is currently the spokesperson for TruVape and has been to the brand in the 21st century what Billy Dee Williams was to Colt 45 back in the 70s.
Vincent also brought his sexy confidence to designer, Steven Land's 2013 and 2014 menswear look books -- and would bring his masculine touch to the THE NICKY LOVE SHOW.
THE TRIPLE M SHOW WHICH MEANS ITS MO MUSIC MONDAY FROM 8PM - 10PM WESTCOAST TIME AND ALL WE GONNA DO IS PLAY TRACKS FROM THE TOP INDIE ARTIST FROM AROUND THE WORLD NO TALK JUST MUSIC SO WE CAN PLAY MORE TRACKS FROM MORE PEOPLE. FEEL FREE TO STILL CALL IN 661-621-7559 AND REP YOURSELF YOUR CITY AND DROP YA LINKS BUT BESIDES THAT ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC ON MONDAY'S SO SIT BACK LISTEN UP AND ENJOY............
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series. Today we are speaking with Matt Roberson, a Principal with SC&H Capital, about the top five things to know about the manufacturing sector and M&A.
I Have A Dream - Beverly Black Johnson, CEO of TRIBE Family Channel interviews M. Alexis Scott-Publisher of Atlanta Daily World?.
M. Alexis Scott is publisher of the Atlanta Daily World, a newspaper founded by her grandfather in 1928. She has responsibility for the overall editorial content and general management of the paper, which targets the African American community in metro Atlanta. In 1932, the Atlanta Daily World, founded by W.A. Scott, II, became the nation’s first black-owned daily newspaper in the 20th century. The paper publishes once a week now, can be accessed daily over the Internet at www.atlantadailyworld.com. The newspaper became a part of the Real Times Media family in March 2012, joining five other historic African American newspapers including the Chicago Defender, the Michigan Chronicle, The Michigan FrontPage, the New Pittsburgh Courier, and the Tri-State Defender in Memphis, Tenn. Ms. Scott joined the Atlanta Daily World in 1997, following a 22-year career with the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and Cox Enterprises, Inc., where she worked her way up from reporter to vice president/community affairs at the Journal-Constitution and then director of diversity at Cox.
LACK OF SLEEP HAS REACHED EPIDEMIC LEVELS IN THE U.S. IT’S ESTIMATED THAT 70 MILLION AMERICANS SUFFER FROM A SLEEP OR WAKEFULNESS DISORDER.
HERE NOW WITH SOME EYE-OPENING INFORMATION ON THE IMPACT THAT SLEEP DISORDERS HAVE ON DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES IS THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE WILLIS-EKBOM DISEASE FOUNDATION, KARLA DZIENKOWSKI.
1. WHAT ARE THE HEALTH EFFECTS OF NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP?
2. WHAT ARE SOME OF THE CAUSES OF SLEEP DISTURBANCES?
3. WHAT IS RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME (RLS) AND WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
4. WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO TALK ABOUT RLS DURING SLEEP AWARENESS WEEK/WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO TALK ABOUT RLS IN RELATION TO SLEEP?
5. WHAT CAN PEOPLE WITH RLS DO TO GET BETTER REST AT NIGHT?
Karla M. Dzienkowski, RN, BSN - Executive Director - Willis-Ekbom Disease Foundation
Karla M. Dzienkowski, RN, BSN is the Executive Director of the Willis-Ekbom Disease Foundation, also known as the RLS Foundation, located in Rochester, MN. In her role as Executive Director, Ms. Dzienkowski is responsible for supporting and upholding the mission and goals or the WED Foundation.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (438 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (19 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (17 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (14 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (13 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (8 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (3 chatters)
- AACONS (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Dailyrotox (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (1 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (1 chatters)
- REAL TALK AFTER DARK RADIO (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (0 chatters)