SORT BY Relevancy
When I think of safe places I think of home, my parents house, or church. Today we will discover other places of safety. Safe feeling secure and as if no harm can come to you in these special places. There is a scripture inn the King James Bible that talks about Jesus name is a place of safety. I can testify that his name has saved me on many occasions. I am sure other Believers can testify to the same.
Is being rich really the sign of greed or is it a sign of being an integrated thinker? Other than falling-into someone else's wealth could you really get rich without making choices and taking the appropriate actions to have wealth. What would the world look like if we didn't have wealthy people?
Is a thin body the sign of good health or is the glow of the largest organ, the skin, the sign of good health? What does it take to have good health both physically and mentally?
Do police officers and military indicate safety or were we safer when we knew our neigbors and we formed communities to build the next barn? What is safety and are you a peace seeker or war monger?
What do you desires have to do with your daily activities to selfishly create the things you want or need? Do you work it baby?
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for the last day of Big Blend Radio’s 2-day Travel Radio Expo! This show airs live from Yerington Inn, in western Nevada.
On This Episode:
- Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ discusses her recent trip to France
- Leah Launey of Three Rivers Bed & Breakfast and Ranger Brady Wendt of Lake Kaweah will discuss Summer Fun in Three Rivers, California
- Becky Frost, senior manager of consumer education at Experian Consumer Services will discuss Identity Theft and Travel Safety
- Todd Montgomery – Travel writer and photographer for Life-Uncorked.com, will discuss media trips and events organized by the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association.
- John Garder, Director, Budget and Appropriations for National Parks Conservation Association will try call in from his California Climate Ride!
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
In light of the attacks and the ante of talking about the attacks on our country. Is this for our safety? Or a plan that puts us in a corner. A funnel to make us believe we are in danger. I am not about conspiracy but it is interesting on how heighten this nation has become to everything. Everything is sensitive and it is even reducing saying the name of Jesus to a whisper. What is next?
Bringing awareness to those causes that we care about and those that you care about as well.
*Sickle Cell Trait and Disease
Juice Bar: 6:30pm PST
Play Room Radio: 7pm PST
Lupus Awareness:7:30pm PST
Sports Collective: 8pm PST
LAB SAFETY IN SCHOOLS: TOO OFTEN OVERLOOKED.
Carolina Biological presents NSTA advisor on Lab safety Dr. Ken Roy, Director of Safety for Glastonbury CT Public Schools on 'Revolutionary Curriculum Changes in Science: Safety Impact"
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (34 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (3 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (2 chatters)
- Ahmenah Rayzz (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- KnowledgeShift (1 chatters)