SORT BY Relevancy
Sunday Pentecost Sunday Holy Ghost Baptism
Wave of healing to restore the Church. Bring forth truth and direction to live and serve the living God
Send forth your Word to heal the sick bring restoration and renew us, cause us to know you and in a deep way may we commit ourselve to live for you.
Except a man be born of water and of the spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God (John 3:5)
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be condemned (Mark 16:16);
IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN BAPTISED..........you will want to be after this show!
So water baptism symbolizes a cleansing process, the letting go of error. It is the first step in the realization of Truth. It is the process of pouring into consciousness the dissolving power of the Word, which breaks up and washes away all thoughts of materiality.
This is the Word in the form of denial. Water baptism indicates a letting-go attitude of thought, denial. Spiritual baptism is positive, a taking on, an affirmation. All growth takes place through these two attitudes--a letting go and a taking hold, or denial and affirmation. First we let go of old material concepts; we cannot get into a new consciousness until we let go of the old.
Water has memory and consciousness and the ability to communication. So what happens to the human body when it is emerged in HOLY WATER?
Wholeness Empowerment Ministry Intl. will have our baptism today. We will give an overview of what it means to be baptize and why they did it in the bible days. What is its significance? John Baptized with water; while Jesus Baptized the church with the Holy Ghost and Fire. What does that mean?
Shortly after our baptism service will resume on the beach.
Does water baptism save? Does being baptized in the Spirit mean speaking in tongues? How can a Christian know they are indwelt by the Holy Spirit? Pastor Woods will address these questions and many others in his teaching from Acts 19:1-7.
Call 858.365.5507 to listen.
A study in the indwelling all Christians have of the Holy Spirit and the empowering with the Baptism of fire.
This is a sermon by my 'cousin-in-law' Philip Stroud who spoke this in August 1987.
This lesson is to better help us all "Test the Spirits" (1st. John 4:1) so we as Christians will not be led astray by false doctrine.
Speaking In Tongues and Baptism...are these necessary for salvation? Are these things that we must do to be justified, in addition to the grace of God? Is tongues a gift we must have as a sign we are filled with the Holy Spirit? Must we be baptized to be a true Believer in Christ? Are these things essential to our faith? Join us for Real Talk Radio, this and every Sunday at 10am EST. 661.449.9951 to listen live!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (351 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (68 chatters)
- BeverlyD (33 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (14 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (13 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (8 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Dakota Network (2 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)