SORT BY Relevancy
Rod Erickson of Coldwell Banker BAIN joins host Kevin Hunter to talk money, banks, real estate. Rod describes his victories as years of satisfied customers despite keeping up with the government regulations, the computer revolution, and the continuous barrage of new laws. "Never give up" is a motto that fits Rod's business experience.
For more information or to contact Rod Erickson, please visit:
Welcome to the "Women of Golf Show!"
Joining Cindy & I this week Kathy Bissell, VP Coldwell Banker Commercial Golf Course Sales, TV Exec. Producer, Golf Writer & Author. Plus, Golf Writers Association of America & Women in the Golf Industry(co-founder).
Here's more about Kathy:
Kathy Bissell heads up Coldwell Banker Commercial National Golf Course Sales. Her family has been in real estate for 50 years. With 25 years experience in the golf industry, Bissell has specialized knowledge in many golf arenas including golf course sales, golf writing, golf television production and golf public relations. Bissell has produced over 250 nationally-syndicated, golf television programs as well as a dozen high goal polo matches.
She has authored three books, Fred Couples: Golf’s Reluctant Superstar and Venus on The Fairway (co-authored with former LPGA player Debbie Meisterlin Keller) and Championship Swimming, (co-authored with Olympian Tracey McFarlane Mirande).
Join Cindy & I Tuesday Morning at 9:00 AM EST on www.blogtalkradio.com/womenofgolf
Christopher Saint Booth - Producer, Director, Composer and Production Designer of films and documentaries for SyFy Channel, Chiller, NBC Universal, Sony Pictures, Chiller, Redbox, Amazon, Netflix, iTunes, Disney, Spooked Productions, At&t, Apple and foreign distributors worldwide. CEO of Spooked Television and Twintalk Entertainment. Know for films: Dead Still (Syfy) Death Tunnel (Sony Pictures), The Possessed, Spooked, Children Of The Grave (as seen on Syfy), The Exorcist File (Redbox) and DarkPlace (Amazon).
Christopher Saint Booth started his career at an early age. Influenced by The Beatles, singing and strumming at the age of four. Where at the age of thirteen he was writing and performing at the local establishments. In 1978 Booth was invited to combine forces with, Juno award winner, Sweeney Todd. (London Records) Worldwide touring commenced immediately as their new gold album paved his way to sunny California. Upon arriving in Los Angeles, greeted with a publishing deal (RCA & CBS Music) where he began writing vocalizations and musical scores for film, cable and television.
Internationally renown for his provocative style, Independent films soon broadened the horizon. Financing a million-dollar HD digital domain studio in Los Angeles California and endorsed by an array of electronic arts manufacturers, no boundaries would be left untouched. For every new technical toy and sound FX library that the eyes and ears could ever dream of soon became vivid. As an Apple licensed developer and 3rd party designer for SoftImage, AMP, APDA and Microsoft, Booth continue to design the future of entertainment and media for all platforms. New concepts with slick designs go hand in hand with the latest web technology. With over 30 years experience behind him with a cutting-edge insight of what's happening tomorrow, this Saint continues to create a brave new experience for your eyes and ears.
A Short Bio
- Soup Media Network “THE SOUP” WOW Factor Radio Show Weekly (NOW AIRING weekly, Tuesdays and Thursdays 11PM-1AM EST)
- PeoplesTVNetwork – Every Friday 9PM EST Channel 3 (NOW AIRING) www.peoplestvnetwork.com http://www.paranormaltvnetwork.com/
- PTN Networks Radio – Every Thursday 10PM-11PM (NOW AIRING)
- Season II Guest Case member/ Consultant Technical Producer of SYFY Show Ghost Hunters – http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters// (NOW AIRING) ?Cast Member of UFO Hunters – History Channel (NOW AIRING) -
- SCI-FI – Link - http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=124130
- SCI-FI – Link 2 - http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=121807
- Radio-TV experience
- Sirius-XM Satellite Radio Saturday Evening Host
- SYFY – Children of the Grave Production (Booth Brothers Film
- History Channel – Appeared on special episodes 2007-2012
- History Channel – Earth’s Black Hole Series (Currently Airing)
- Education in both Electrical Engineering (BS) (MS)
- Great digital editing skills
- Producer and Consultant for PILOT SHOWS for SYFY & History Channel
- Producer and Consultant for Conspiracy Investigator for PILOT TV Show
with Jesse Ventura
Learning at forty years of age, my great great grandfather was the most evil man to have ever lived. Perhaps the devil. Finding out the previous books and stories about HH Holmes were all wrong. Historically and factually incorrect. Burning inside with a need to know the truth about not who, but what I was, I gave everything up, all that I listed above, in order to determine the truth, and now, after years of intense research, being on the verge of solving the most infamous true crime mystery of all time.
Jeff Mudgett's Bio:
1979, Bachelor of Science Nautical Industrial Technology
Honorable Discharge Commander United States Naval Reserve
1986, J.D. University of San Diego.
California State Bar, Federal Appeals Court, California Supreme Court
Vice President Sales Chemoil Corporation
President Links Marine
C.E.O. Marin Tug & Barge
Owner, The Law Offices of Jeff Mudgett
Owner and a Editor, The Maritime Executive Magazine
On this episode Frank and Claudia sit down with 2 more great young #MiLB prospects Angels Tyler Palmer, And Marlins #9 prospect Justin Twine, to talk about life on and off the field. Come #MeetTheFuture of the MLB on TuneIn Radio with #27outs.
Facebook 27 Outs Baseball
On this episode Frank and Claudia sit down with one of the top young star of the MiLB, and Future star of the MLB Rangers #5 prospect Alex Gonzalez. Come join us and lean what makes Alex tick on and off the field. #MeetTheFuture of the MLB on TuneIn Radio with 27outs..
Facebook 27 Outs Baseball
What does insurance commissioner Jones have to say about bail bonds case.
On this episodes Frank, Katie, and Doug sit down to talk some MiLB baseball, and life on & off the field with 2 more great baseball prospects Giants Austin Fleet, & A's Nick Rickles. We will also be giving away a signed ball by Nick Rickles. Come #MeetTheFuture of the MLB on TuneIn Radio with #27outs.. HAPPY VALENTINE"s DAY!!
Check out our website 27outsbaseball.com
Facebook 27 Outs Baseball
On this episode Frank and Claudia sit down with 2 more top MiLB prospect Max Garner Marlins, and Nathan Orf Brewers to talk about baseball life on and off the field. Come #MeetTheFuture of the MiLB on TuneIn Radio with #27outs.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (14 chatters)
- Angelic Light Stream (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- Perry Steele (9 chatters)
- High Stakes Radio (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (3 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- CALL IN TO PROMOTE MAKE MONEY (1 chatters)
- cookie talk (1 chatters)