SORT BY Relevancy
Erich from the The Uptown Band returns to talk about their sophomore album Heart, Soul, Body, & Mind featuring Will Lee, bassist from The Late Show with David Letterman’s CBS Orchestra, trumpet great and founding member of Tower of Power and East Bay Soul, Greg Adams, percussionist Doc Gibbs from The Emeril Live Show on the Food Network, drummer Curtis Harmon of Pieces of a Dream, and the CD’s Producer, bassist Bennie Sims of The Three Degrees.
ASA~ Family , Tune in today Friday , September 05, 2014 6 pm-7:30pm for What 'a The. 411/911 with Bro . Rudolph and Sis . Lachele Muhammad as they attempt to give real time, HOW TO instructions to help bring you one step closer to being prepared. 347-857-4514 press #1 to ask a question, make a statement or say anything live. Www.blogtalkradio.com/thehereafterisnow and post in the chat room.
in Rock Music
Ohio quartet Phillip Fox Band will soon be their debut full length album Heartland (produced by Joe Viers) on September 2nd, they have truly carved out their own sound that is best described as ‘Country-Fried Rock N’ Roll’ From the tenacity of “I Ain’t Angry” and “Nothin’ Worse Than Weak” to the down-home feeling of “Heartland”, Phillip Fox Band have crafted an album that is full of hope, loss, love and the truth. In early 2013, the band began pre-production for what would become their debut full length album Heartland. The band completed the album in January and launched a Kickstarter campaign raising over $18,000 to release the new record. 2014 will see the band playing over 200 dates including headlining slots at Ohio Bike Week and larger festivals such as Buckle Up featuring Alabama, Willy Nelson, Jamey Johnson, Old Crow Medicine Show, Cadillac Three, and more. “Heartland has sort of a double-meaning. The Motor City Blood EP was about where I came from, my roots in Detroit. This record is more about where we call home now, and that’s Ohio. For a long time Ohio’s slogan was ‘The Heart of it All’ and in a small way we wanted to pay tribute to that. But in a grander sense, I’ve traveled to four continents and there are just places that feel welcoming to certain folks and places that don’t. I’ve found that if I get too far away from open fields, trees, and a little soil in the air, I start getting antsy, a little claustrophobic. It didn’t matter if it was in Japan, Spain, or New York state. Heartland is about finding places wherever we are that speak to us and feel like home.” For more information, visit www.phillipfoxband.com
ASA~ Family, tune in to hear life-saving information ranging from many Health issues to Disaster Preparedness! Call in #347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
On stage Ostrich Run relinquishes their carefree attitudes and manifests into the commanding musicians they know they were born to be. Connecting with the audience and thriving on their energy are what perpetuate the band and enable them to express their boisterous personalities. Founded by Anaheim natives, Joel Rowland and Mark Pascale in 2013, Ostrich Run is all about connecting with people through their blend of indie and alternative rock sound.
The duo bonded over their numerous musical influences from as far back as Louis Armstrong, to contemporary artists such as Blink-182, Arcade Fire, and Foster the People. The band has graced the stages of numerous venues including The House of Blues, The Glass House, The Mint LA and more.
Ostrich Run joins Take 2 Radio Music on Wednesday, August 27th at 3pm eastern!
In this episode the two seasoned vets interview Dave "The Band Man" Schmitz of Resistance Band Training, a true pioneer of the new wave in the fitness industry. Husband, Father, Phyiscal Therapist, Fitness Coach and Entrepreneur, and National Expert on Resistance Band Training, from Milwaukee, WI.
"Growing up on rural dairy farm, little did I know that all the time I spent as a young athlete in the back yard doing wind sprints, up-downs, jump squats and catching footballs I was throwing to myself was really a foreshadowing of where my life was about to take me. I loved sports but more importantly, I loved watching and learn why some athletes could do what others couldn’t. '
'So I set out on my journey that took me from an average High school athlete, to graduating with a Physical Therapy and Athletic Training Degree, to rehabbing 1000’s of injuries, to starting my own Performance Enhancement company, to becoming an expert in Reactive Resistance Band Training (RBT) and perfecting a training system that trains the body to reactively and instinctively do things that others said wouldn’t happen."
Jesse Stoddard, fitness boot camp business coach, personal trainer, and author featured in CNN Money, along with the well-known and highly regarded fitness expert Georgette Pann, owner of NutriFitness Bootcamps, the founder of Sure Victory Fitness Bootcamp Club, and creator of the famous Sure Victory Boot Camp Business in a Box program, host this discussion about the business, along with exclusive interviews with fitness experts and trainers who run successful fitness boot camp companies to discover why some personal trainers fail and others succeed.
Fitness Band Boot Camp Digital
in Self Help
The Virtual gastric Band is a remarkable weight loss programme, and one which Sheila Granger has pioneered in the UK. As the name suggests, the system utilises the concept of a ""virtual” " gastric band and clinical hypnotherapy. It successfully harnesses the power that every individual holds within them to make changes to their lives. Many clients have benefited from The Virtual Gastric Band therapy.
So, what is it?
The Virtual Gastric Band is a non-surgical technique which uses the power of hypnosis to retrain you to be satisfied with smaller amounts of food. It changes how you think about food and gives very safe, very predictable results. The clinical hypnotherapy convinces the brain that the stomach is full after a certain level of intake, and that there is no need for more food.
It is most definitely NOT a diet - we know that diets only work in the short term. The Virtual Gastric Band allows you to eat what you want, but will enable you to intake smaller portions. And, because it’s not a diet, you won’t feel deprived, miserable or hungry, the issues which cause diets to fail. As The Virtual Gastric Band effectively negates these issues, you are left with a long term solution to your weight problems.
The medical procedure reduces the physical size of the stomach, and may achieve the same result, but The Virtual Gastric Band can be undertaken quickly and privately, without the lengthy delay of hospital waiting lists, and of course carries no costly invasive surgery, no risks and no on-going medical treatment.
The 411 expert panel is back in action, this week UFC Fight Night 52 from Japan gets reviewed, including Mark Hunt's second round KO of Roy Nelson, and they look ahead to UFC 178: Johnson vs. Cariaso! Plus thoughts on former PRIDE champion Wanderlei Silva announcing his retirement from MMA.
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR A DISASTER RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT ? TUNE IN TO RECEIVE INFORMATION THAT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE !!!! CALL IN @ 347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
News you can use !!!! call in @ 347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
Lady B from NYC takes you back to the days of Boy Bands. Songs from groups such as NSYNC, LFO, 98°, BBMAK, 5ive and some more have been added to the rotation. Despite boy bands being seen to some as an annoyance...you have to admit...some songs were just too catchy to hate.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (105 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- Bellesprit (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (11 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- 64621 (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (6 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- George Ramirez (4 chatters)
- ParaAnne (4 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Gospelfest Sparta (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Own Your Career (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- CWA Radio (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Gods Daily Counsel (0 chatters)
- Political T and T (0 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (0 chatters)