SORT BY Relevancy
Baltimore's turn. Death of an unarmed black man at the hands of the police. Outrage follows, then protest. But everyone is complaing about how the protest were carried out. Some were very peaceful, some looted downtown stores and some attacked the police station and officers in the district where the murder occured. The city saw all the so-called leaders, media whores and out of town protestors. But nothing was accomplished by any of them!!!
Join us as we discuss this recent trend of catching cops on camera doing wrong. Lets talk about proper tactics and ways to get real change.
We will be having a discussion around the following questions
1) What's more important, an artist's skill or their song/piece content? For example if an MC, poet, singer etc.. has average skills but talks about something "deep"/"moving"/"conscious", is that considered dope? If someone rhymes about violence, crime, etc; is that considered dope?
2) Does an artist have the responsibilty to be "conscious" in their music and in their life?
3) What IS the responsibilty of an artist (overall)? /Is there even a responsiblity? Should Artists be able to do an say as they please or is their an extra role that they have because they're artists?
4) What is YOUR goal as an artist? Why do you do what you do?
5) If you had to choose., what would you rather be; skilled or conscious?
6) Which artists are the best role models for advanced? Advanced content? Both?
This week we will discuss freddie Gray and the Baltimore riots. What will happen to the policar officers in this case? What will happen to the Baltimore community? Did the mayor take action soon enough? Will justice be served?. We will discuss these and other questions. Please make sure you join us. Make your voice be heard.
I am excited to be back this weekend with a newly formatted Who's to Blame. It will be thirty minutes, so I can fit more Blaming in. But seriously, I will be able to cover more topics.
I am registering as a Democrat, who's to Blame? I will tell you why, Bernie Sanders. I find myself excited about politics again. I will even volunteer some of my time. Listen in.
We had a repeat of Fergurson in a major U.S. City this week. Citizens in Baltimore, held demonstrations to protest the killing of yet another Black male. However, when the media caught on we watched Baltimore burn, or at least a single CVS in Baltimore. A man's spine was inexplicably destroyed, so people started destroying property, who's to Blame?
You will never see justice when you ignore the law. I don’t give a damn how you say you where offended. Destroying your own city is like taking a shit in your bedroom. The leaders in Baltimore are nothing but more Obama Puppets who want racial tension.
Transgender kids is a subject I am completely new to. Since the interview with Bruce Jenner where he "came out" this subject has come front and center.
Baltimore Maryland has gone through some tragic events. The riots and the constant coverage of them along with the handling of the events is being watched by the world. Will this city ever recover?
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (43 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (11 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Herpin Time (9 chatters)
- Dino Dean (9 chatters)
- belovenow (8 chatters)
- latinaafrican (8 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (5 chatters)
- Kimberly Renee (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- Busted Pencils (3 chatters)
- VernonHale (3 chatters)
- The Barber Shop0 (3 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (2 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (1 chatters)
- Michelle Cromer (1 chatters)
- Mz Worthit SPEAKS (1 chatters)
- Soul Sense (1 chatters)
- Dianne T (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- Interior Alignment (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- King Of Underground Media (1 chatters)
- Life outside the Box (1 chatters)
- Graywolf (0 chatters)