SORT BY Relevancy
Jump "In the Pickle Barrel" at 8AM EST- 10AM EST as we dedicated the morning to the slugfest to get our country's budget under control. The Conservative Right is trying it's best to get a Balanced Budget Amendment passed. The Liberal Left will hear nothing concerning a balanced budget. I am not sure anyone knows what a Balanced Budget means!
Well,Tuesday, March 24, 2015 is Balanced Budget Day "In the Pickle Barrel". At approximately the 8:30AM mark Congressman Tom Rice (R-SC) will be joining us to give his take on the issue. At the 9AM mark Congressman Renee Ellmers (R-North Carolina) will share her opinion on the issue. Hopefully other invited guess will share Balanced Budget Day with us during our discussions.
Through the discussions we will also look at the Pros and Cons of a Balanced Budget. As always, the online live Chat Room will be open for your comments and questions. Also, you are welcome to call in at 855-236-2486 to share your opinions and questions.
The Federal Budget should be of major concern to every citizen of this country we call The United States of America.
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, takes on the critical issues of the day and tells you what the rule of law, liberty, and our Constitution has to say about it all. Shane talked about the following issues:
1. Lou Marin and Loren Enns of IAmAmerican.org and the Balanced Budget Amendment Task Force are both advocating a state-initiated Article V Convention to amend the Constitution. What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it a viable option?
2. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) argues that the Democratic effort to amend the Constitution so Congress can impose limits on political spending by companies is really about “restoring freedom of speech for everyone in America.” What was the original intent of the First Amendment anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
We all know about grace and mercy we need to get through our time here on earth,but what else do we need for our personhood to thrive? This is Part 2 of what I started to present on Monday. We all need to realize we as a person require things to live in a happy atmosphere with God which is a balanced life here on earth. You are welcome to come join the discussion, for 2016 is going to be a celebration of the life we live.................God is GRRAT!
Tune in as we discuss Healthy Life, Balance Life. How to maintain healthy thoughts. Prophetess Servola and Dr. Charlene will host discussions on the topic of Healthy Life, Balanced Life. Did you make a promise to yourself that you would take better care of yourself this year? How has that been going? Have you gotten off track? Are ready to FINISH STRONG!!! Today we will start the series on just that! We invite you to join the conversation as we discuss God's desire for you to be healthy Mind, Body and Spirit. Join the conversation today!
A well balanced life is paramount in being healthy spiritually, mentally, emotionally and financially. Beatrice Ndura will give you tips on building a balanced life. Listen live 7pm Germany time, 1pm ET, 11am MT, 12pm CT, 10am PT at:
Read aloud and discussions of the proposed 2016 Budget by President Obama. Read aloud host, Sherlene Stevens. Sherlene is currently running as Republican presidential nominee. Iowa Caucus citizens Register and Write-In: S-h-e-r-l-e-n-e S-t-e-v-e-n-s.
Read aloud and discussion by Sherlene Stevens. Source: https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/budget/fy2016/assets/budget.pdf
Sherlene Stevens is a former 2016 presidential candidate of the Republican Party.
Sherlene Stevens A leader who is ready to lead a modern America.
Audio version narrator, Sherlene Stevens
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- HadIt Veteran To Veteran (3 chatters)
- 9 HI TIME RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop Soul Beats (1 chatters)
- Intelligencia (1 chatters)
- Paravoice Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)