SORT BY Relevancy
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, takes on the critical issues of the day and tells you what the rule of law, liberty, and our Constitution has to say about it all. Shane talked about the following issues:
1. Lou Marin and Loren Enns of IAmAmerican.org and the Balanced Budget Amendment Task Force are both advocating a state-initiated Article V Convention to amend the Constitution. What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it a viable option?
2. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) argues that the Democratic effort to amend the Constitution so Congress can impose limits on political spending by companies is really about “restoring freedom of speech for everyone in America.” What was the original intent of the First Amendment anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
in Self Help
Today our guest is my new book: New York City Budget Weddings, Elegant and Affordable. It is just a couple of weeks away from being published and I thought that I’d go through and give you a peek perusal or sneak peek or overview of the book B4 it comes out.
Also, have some exciting news of another author's book that is already out.
in Self Help
Welcome Jeanne Ann Karfo a Licensed Massage Therapist, Ordained Minister, and her recent completion of Patient Care Technician and Certified Nurse Aide twith emphasis in caring linked back to her LMT business. We'll talk to her about wedding stress release through through these various modalities. What you can do now and why it can and should be continued through your marriage.
Free speech. The First Amendment to our Constitution.
Yet, it seems as if not all free speech is equally protected.
In the name of tolerance, only certainly speech is tolerated. If you are "pro" anything American, patriotic or religious, you are now labeled "intolerant" by a group that claims we must co-exist.
Want to fly the American Flag? Show your support for our military? Defend traditional marriage? Dare to wish someone a "blessed day? Then you need to be prepared to lose your job, be investigated by the IRS, get your page shut down by Facebook and be called some of the most nasty of names by those who tell us we must "co-exist."
Want to hold a Black Mass on a college Campus? Want to bring someone on campus convicted of murdering a police officer? Want to bring a terrorist to speak at your campus? That's all protected under the First Amendment according to the left.
The caveat is that we can only have a First Amendment and co-exist as long as we conform to what liberals say is okay.
The reality is that the left prefers that the right remain "speechless."
It is time to push back against the real enemies of free speech.
Katie O'Malley, Editor at Progressive Today, joins us today to talk about the dangers facing our First Amendment, along with how PC is taking our society on a downward trajectory.
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, returns from a four-city tour in Montana. From speaking in front of 1000 high school students to debating a professor about the Constitution, it was quite a run. Don't miss the details. Shane discussed the following:
1. The four-city tour to Montana was an unbelievable success. Listen in to hear some moving and inspiring stories and why you should have hope for a better America.
2. What is the problem with communism anyways?
3. How our young people used to used to propagandize the Second Amendment and the problem of violence?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
in Self Help
Learn Balanced Choices with Chelle Knijnenburg
Thursday August 21, 2014 @ 1pm my special guest is my friend and colleague Chelle Knijnenburg and we’re going to be talking about BALANCED CHOICES
Chelle is an author, a blogger, an activist, nutritionist and the Chief Fun Officer of Food. She has spent a lifetime debunking the “common thoughts” and mistakes that people make concerning food, food choices and food lifestyles.
So, what do we really know about what to eat? Most of us just follow whatever are the most popular regimes, fad diets or whatever “the experts” or media says is the best for us, right? That’s what I used to do too. I was an exercise expert but not a food expert or nutritionist, but I knew enough to know I didn’t know anything.
Want to know more? Then you’re going to have to LISTEN TO THE SHOW.
To ask a question on the show call - 818-668-5406
Leave a voicemail - 214-702-3774
or email me - email@example.com
Join me and Chelle at 1 pm (CST)
And we’ll do our best to solve the world’s food problems in 30 minutes or less
Chelle's FaceBook - www.facebook.com/pages/Live-Well-With-Chelle/1446932375525183
Talk to you soon,
Tonight on Patriot Voices of Social Media has Supreme Court decisions on the 2nd Amendment, Ebola-what does the US government know that we don't? More on why I like the Watchmen of America. Contrafighter blog. Facebook page
Bringing it to the people, a Balanced Approach and Opinion on the current news and events affecting Every American.
The time for change is now and without the Parties. It’s time for the change people can embrace. It’s the Non-Partisan Approach to solving problems that Congress has created, Senate fails to solve and the Administration refuses work towards. It’s time to end the partisan politics that are tearing this country apart.
Are you ready? The Independents are! Let’s do this together!
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
With the immense amount of information on the Internet and users largely having the control to view exactly what they want, getting your product in front of potential customers can be challenging to say the least. Over the years, I’ve learned a lot about what works (and what fails terribly) when it comes to marketing online. Today, times are tough. Most companies have little room left in their tight budget when it comes to marketing. Here are 7 tips to follow to develop a successful online marketing strategy on your startups limited budget.
Know your market.
Set and reset goals.
Set a budget.
Search engine optimization.
The way you want your brand to be viewed by customers is really up to you. But once you figure it out be consistent and stick with it. Having a professional website and a strong social media presence is important here, but you should also take the time to interact with potential customers and build relationships with them. The main cost involved in this step is just the man hours put into the process, which will drastically be reduced when you’ve established your brand.
People who should listen to this show are entrepreneurs, career coaches, executive coaches
The Death of the First Amendment and Free Speech.
Roger Roots will join me and discuss how our Congress is about to vote on a bill that will destroy your First Amendment. We are so close to the war and this is going to bring us closer to a state of enslavement and war.
Join us listen how Tester and Walsh are co sponsoring the bill and we have not voice in it.
Or do we. Join us and speak out.
Contact Wolf firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (169 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (104 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- Bellesprit (13 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (13 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (11 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- 64621 (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- ParaAnne (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Gospelfest Sparta (3 chatters)
- CWA Radio (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WorldSportsShow (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)