SORT BY Relevancy
Cost of caller identification: Even though it's been around for decades, caller ID continues to pose problems for your contact center. Today, we'll be talking about why those problems are actually getting worse, and discuss some ways your contact centers can alleviate the burden and cost of caller ID.
Ian Roncoroni is the founder of Next Caller, advanced caller ID for businesses. Next Caller is the world's largest caller ID database, linking telephone number to name, address, email, household income, and other personal information. Ian is the head of business development, and wrote the logic for their proprietary data aggregation algorithm. This algorithm is so unique that industry giants like Nextiva, 8x8, and Vertical Communications have made Next Caller their native caller ID product. He is a graduate of Princeton University and the prestigious Y Combinator program.
On Wednesday January 14th at 8pm est, 7pm cst and 5pm pst, we are pleased to be having Maggie Howell, Executive Director, has worked at the Wolf Conservation Center since 2005, starting as the WCC's Managing Director and taking the helm as Executive Director in 2013. She continues to lead the WCC's education and advocacy initiatives and be the main voice of the WCC. In 2014, Maggie became the coordinator for the Northeast Wolf Coalition.
Tonight, we dance, emma swan
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (57 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (16 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (6 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (2 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- Immortals Beyond the Illusion (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (1 chatters)