SORT BY Relevancy
Location: Blog Talk Radio
Time: 11:00am - 11:30am PST
Ancestor Night - October 31.
(paganism and Heathenry) A festival celebrated by followers of Heathenry n late October or early November and based on the Germanic tradition of ancestor worship.
Samhain - October 31.
Samhain (pronounced sow - en) is considered the beginning of the Pagan Year. It is thought that the veil between the living and the dead is weakest on this night. It has been known as Ancestors Night or The Feast of The Dead. It is the most publicized of the Witches Holidays. Most reports from Christians claim it is a celebration for the "demon" Sam Hain (?), it is not. It is a time of reflection on the past year and coming to terms with death. Some Wiccans set a place at their dinner table this night for departed ancestors
Share our upcoming events in Store and Live Stream.
Mahatma Gandhi — 'Be the change that you wish to see in the world.'
Sponsored by The Spirit Within U Metaphyiscal/Spiritual Gift Shoppe, 4780 West Ann Road, Ste4, North Las Vegas, NV 89031 702.658.2257 www.TheSpiritWithinU.com
Music Featured "Possible" By Melvin James Hendrix
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (19 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (4 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- Crazy Wolf Radio (3 chatters)
- Big C Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- El Maat (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)