SORT BY Relevancy
If you haven’t heard of me yet, you will soon enough. His name is Dave “The Badman” Huckaba, and he's an MMA fighter specializing in what fans love to see…. KO’s. He currently work for the Sacramento City Unified School District and prior to working with the school district;He was a Union Iron Worker for 8 years. His life manages to stay very busy. Both of his children are active in sports all year round and he has just recently opened Huckaba’s Next Generation MMA Training Center along with his wife and business partners John Padlo and Ron Diacon. He teaches the full spectrum of MMA to adult and youth members. his professional team currently holds several MMA belts at the local level.
On tonight's show, I'll be discussing why some people just seem to lack home training. They have no idea how to act in public. Whether it's talking loudly in a restaurant to being rude in an airport, they just don't get it.
To discuss this with me, making his 1st appearance on the show as a featured guest will be Show Legend, The Badman!
We'll also discuss why some people go out in public dressed in pajamas, or with hair rollers or etc. Why not present yourself in public with some decency?
We'll talk about stupid people, their children and more on the Talk 2 Q Radio Show!
"No experts. Just opinions."
Show No. 213
JR The Bossman and his buddy "Badman" will break down and analyze the one who calls themself "The Voice of Reason" and warn women of the signs that they been in the midst of "The Voice of Reason".
His vocals have been compared to Jimi Hendrix, his guitar style and energy to Luther Allison with a songwriting gift and sense of humor all his own. All this from a guy who didn’t pick up a guitar until he was past 30 years old and didn’t play his first professional gig until he was well into his 40s.
Come join us with Luther "Badman" Keith for some good ol' Detroit funky Blues.
T2Q kicks off Women's History Month with a simple question: what is a real woman? We've seen it defined as being "strong, loving and independent." Are those a recipe for a "real woman?" A man's definition of those terms can be completely different than a woman's. I'll call upon my male Show Legends to ask the tough questions to figure out just what exactly a "real woman" is in this second installment of "Men Asking Women Tough Questions." Joining the panel as a guest will be first-timer, Mone't, Show Legend, Amanda, and also returning will be sisters, Brittany and Erica! We'll also discuss guilt. You've heard of "white guilt," but never "male guilt." Should men publicly apologize for the mistreatment of women over the course of history just as whites did to blacks? These things and more on the Talk 2 Q Radio Show! Ladies, it's your month, so if you don't represent for yourself, then I'm not responsible for what M&M, Ray, Buck, Badman, TrueSpeech or any other dude says on the show! :) "No experts. Just opinions." www.Talk2Q.com
The Talk 2 Q Radio Show has reached its 2nd birthday! It's hard to believe that what started as a 15 minute show with no callers has turned into a 90+ minute entertainment session with 60,000+ listens and counting!
Join me tonight as I discuss a wide range of topics with some of my favorite guests from the past two years!
We'll discuss if the world is ready for a non-white Pope, does the size of a wedding ring really matter, are women more mentally stable than men and more!
Confirmed guests: TrueSpeech, Charli Penn, Ms. Fabulous B, Derrick of The Green Chimp Show, Jesenia Bailey, Jenni Ruiza, The Badman, Redhead_702, Elina Madison and more!
"No experts. Just opinions."
Show No. 198
It is always exciting when I have the opportunity to interview up and coming musical talent. Today is another wonderful moment, in that I will be talking to Laurie Sidis, lead singer and creator of the all female based Lynyrd Skynyrd tribute band entitled Lynette Skynyrd. We will cover her various roles in the music industry, the band, as well as all of her amazing accomplishments to date. Please be sure to tune in and tell all your friends!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (95 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Bellesprit (16 chatters)
- MABIM (15 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (4 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)