SORT BY Relevancy
Jen Sincero -- author of You are a Badass -- stops by the show to discuss how YOU can stop doubting your greatness and start living an awesome life!
Topics will include:
* The one simple shift for becoming the brightest, happiest, badassiest version of yourself.
* How to "flip the fear" and make it work for you.
* 5 tips for ending procrastination.
* How to eliminate crippling beliefs about "the almighty dollar".
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with real people making change. This weeks guest interview is with Terry Sobon. Terry is the creator of Beautiful Sexy Badass, a program designed to help women find the confidence to step out of feeling stuck and into habits that inspire positive change in their health, relationships, spirituality and purpose. As a Certified Holistic Health and Empowerment Coach specializing in women 35+, Terry works personally with her clients, supporting them every step of their journey to being their most badass!
this episode Q&A includes:
• tincture from fresh flowering plant of scutellaria lateriflora for pain relief..
• high cholesterol- eat no processed food, stop eating out, eat MORE butter, and check out Susun's course A Healthy Heart the Wise Woman Way ..
• seeds of squash..
• thyroid nodules- thoat chakra, speaking your truth and being heard..
• sexual abuse and learning to forgive yourself..
• persistent acne on face and taking medication- liver supporting herbs, yarrow tincture and drinking nourishing herbal infusions- especially linden..
• modern medicine is really good at focusing on the problem- not so good at making us healthy..
• borage contains paralyzadine alkaloids- safe to eat flowers in salads..
• osteoporosis and parasites are not related..
• you can drink nourishing herbal infusions while taking any drugs..
• motherwort, passion flower or hawthorn to lower blood pressure..
Ladies, meet outdoor renaissance woman Suzanne Pearse Dow. She is one of the leaders who will take you on a weekend journey to find your hidden badass! October 10 - 12, on a private lake in Garrison, NY, with a private chef, detach from your cell phone, engage with your soul, and enjoy 'Smores by the fire with like minded women. Listen in and learn how you can afford this weekend of a lifetime!
The Health and Happiness show is heard Sunday mornings at 6:30 am on 100.7 WHUD and at www.kaceyontheradio.com
FIRST HOUR OF THE SHOW
Dale will be introducing his guest host, they will be discussing transitioning out of service and succeeding in the corporate world.
SECOND HOUR OF THE SHOW
Dale and Moses will be interviewing: Anthony Anderson founder of Guardian Of Valor.
Anthony Anderson is currently enlisted in the Army National Guard as an AGR Soldier, in
Columbia, South Carolina. He is an 11B(Infantry) and deployed to Afghanistan from 2009-2010
to Logar province. Anthony began working Stolen Valor cases after he returned from ...
Afghanistan in 2010, it began as a small page on Facebook. After honing his skills for
investigating Stolen Valor cases, making contacts throughout the Military community to include
SEAL and CAG contacts, he began the website guardianofvalor.com. For the past five years,
Anthony has uncovered hundreds of cases of Stolen Valor, some high profile, and some that
were eventually prosecuted due to his work.
Anthony is now a regular contributor to different news outlets concerning Stolen Valor, he has
also assisted Senators and State Lawmakers in getting Stolen Valor laws passed. He is very
passionate about his mission, and has become one of the nations experts on Stolen Valor.
Dr. Dale Comstock is the President for Comstock Enterprises, Inc. Dale regularly works as a contract security specialist applying his skills and knowledge on myriad of security challenges around the world for various clients. Dale retired from the U.S. Army in August of 2001, after serving 5 years in the 3rd Special Forces Group (Green Beret) as the Senior NCO and Light and Heavy Weapons expert on an A-Team; 10 years with the 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment – Delta (The Delta Force) as an assault Team Leader and Explosives Expert; he served 4 years with the 82nd Airborne Division as an Airborne Infantryman in a Long Range Reconnaissance Platoon; and he served 9 years as a independent security contractor in support of the Global War on Terror (GWOT).
We will be opening the phone lines for you to speak with DALE in our First Hour.
SECOND HOUR: MISSING WARRIOR ALERT
2 Young Grand sons of a Military Veteran have been abducted. Their father has not seen them in 5.5 years and they are believed to be in extreme danger, after recent events. We speak with the father and Grandfather of these two young boys on this show. HELP US TO BEING THIS WARFIGHTERS LITTLE GRAND SONS HOME. Although their mother alliviated any possability of David reuniting with his children in 5 years, a slight update is below.
Missing children of David Lejman; Isaac and Isaiah Lejman abducted from Peoria, AZ by mother Tina Lejman. Last seen 07/17/15 after CPS attempted to remove children from the home. Mother currently has a warrant out for her arrest. Please contact Kelly Townsend Chief Investigator 480-251-7373 with any information.
in Self Help
You're woman, hear you roar! You're intelligent, talented, kind, generous, and excellent at what you do. You have EVERYTHING you need to succeed brilliantly, and yet you're not achieving the level of success that you deeply desire and so well deserve.
Well, what's going on here? It's your habits. Maybe it's time you dropped some habits, and pick up some NEW ones.
Our habits create our lives. CJ Gross, author, success coach and relationship engineer, will join me on She Struts Radio to talk about "3 Badass Habits to Pick Up in 2015." If you're ready to make this a sexier, healthier, and wealthier year than 2014 then you don't want to miss this show!
That's Thursday, January 15, 6:30-7pm ET on She Struts Radio. To listen call 718.766.4468.
Does Snoop Dogg love JINN and juice? OUIJA boards, do they really work? ARE YOU CONSPIRING WITH A JINN? We ROCK the boat so you don't have too on this episode of BADASS Paranormal Radio!
Listen in as Voice of the Unknown filmmaker Will Scoville sounds off his highly anticipated PARABLOCKBUSTER! Get secret forbidden paraknowledge, paranormal news, hear intriguing parasegments and witness the most creative CHAOS on the blogtalkradio airwaves! Join Voice of Unknown's Will Scoville, A&E Bio Channel My Ghost Story's Robbie Prince and Dark Doll Paranormal's Alyssa Onyx (My Paranormal Diary) every Monday night @7pm central time for the most BADASS Paranormal Radio show on the planet!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VOICE OF THE UNKNOWN TEASER!
We energize our BADASSES with 420 Hemp Energy drinks! Leave your taste buds satisfied and your body and mind energized with PURPLE DANK!
"Badass Women--Stepping Into Our Wisdom and Power", this Weds. June 18th on Kosmic Koffee With Kooch -- Tracy Sheppard - We are all on a journey to become the best version of ourselves in this Life, and not being afraid of that. One thing that can stop us from this (ironically) is ourselves, and that which we think we are capable!!
GO HERE: LifeScapeRadio.com/Live ...at Show Time, to LISTEN IN and Join us in the CHAT ROOM!
BDSIR NETWORK presents another edition of the Uncut, unedited Hip Hop show in it's purest form. Hosted by MZATheInfamous.
Features a special segment on the A3C UK Hip Hop festival in Atlanta hosted by RePPiN4U admin DJ Miss C Brown in conjuction with Crocodile Promotions.
To be involved and help fund the event go to gofundme.com/m3gvv6ew.
Follow on twitter
1. KRAZY DRAYZ - Hol'Dat (RePPiN4U Intro)
2. GUILTY SIMPSON F/ ELZHI - Blue Collar
3. RAPSODY F/ JOEY BADASS & MERNA - Don't Need It (Remix)
4. TALIB KWELI - He Said, She Said
5. SEAN PRICE F/ ILLA GHEE - Figure More
6. BJ THE CHICAGO KID - Nothin But Love
7. SCARFACE F/ JOHN LEGEND - God
8. DJ CROC & MISS C BROWN - A3C UK Hip Hop Showcase Promo
9. METHOD MAN F/ iNTeLL / MASTA KILLA - Intelligent Meth
10. WORDSWORTH F/ BLU - Fingers Up
11. KASIM ALLAH F/ LORD JAMAR & SADAT X - Jive Pretenders
12. HELL RAZAH F/ DETANE - Burn It Down
13. DR. DRE F/ SNOOP DOGG/JON CONNOR - One Shot One Kill
14. APOLLO BROWN F/ YOUR OLD DROOG - Not That Guy
15. ILLA J - Never Left
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (23 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (13 chatters)
- Success Freaks (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Ahmenah Rayzz (1 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (1 chatters)