SORT BY Relevancy
On my show we discuss aviation in all areas, from props to jets, gliders to balloons.
We'll get as technical as you want, and as simple as you need.
From TSA security procedures at checkpoints, to flying the most difficult steep ILS approach, we're with you.
No question is out of bounds, and there's no such thing as a stupid question. I've been a pilot for 26 years and I'm always learning.
I'd like to learn from you. Tell me your thoughts, your complaints, your dreams. Maybe I can help.
Today on the broadcast Tom from CT joins Mike Sledge to discuss the true history of aviation and how German technology was hijacked to bury the true origins of flight. We will discuss the Wright brothers deception and the true story of Chuck Yeager and the sound barrier. Also Dave Mansfield will join the conversation in the last hour to discuss a wide variety of topics. Plus maybe your phone calls, great music as always and as usual the bar is open!!!
En este programa de radio, seguiremos contestando las preguntas que mis seguidores mas comunmente me hacen acerca de la aviacion. Atenderemos con llamadas en vivo y con preguntas por medio de youtube, facebook y gmail. Recuerden sera el Miercoles 5 de Febrero a las 8:00 pm tiempo de Texas. Por favor hagan planes para estar en contacto.
Erasmo "Eddie" Malacara
Tyson V. Rininger began exploring aviation photography in 1989 at the NAS Point Mugu Airshow. Lacking the knowledge of marketing and creativity, he chose the business name, TVR Photography. As an unestablished fifteen year-old photographer, Tyson worked at local camera stores for the next 13 years while building a portfolio and networking with publications and image houses along with assisting more established photographers for a better understanding of the field.
In 2001 Tyson became a full-time photographer working with George Hall & Check-6, as well as Zenith Press’ Air Superiority line of calendars and eventually two books, “Red Flag: Air Combat for the 21st Century” and “F-15 Eagle at War”. He went on to work for numerous publications including Air & Space Smithsonian, Aviation Week & Space Technology, Combat Aircraft, PrivateAir, PilotMag and many others.
In 2009, his career became focused on all aspects of air shows when he spent a year as a wing walker with American Barnstormers. Over the next couple of years he captured an image that would become the icon of the 100th Anniversary of Naval Aviation and became the first and only civilian photographer to provide the USN Blue Angels with their annual lithograph. www.tvrphotography.com
Listen in to find out how you can win your own T-Shirt of our 3rd annual "Aviation Month" banner.
Join bizav social media users Doug Oliver from Cessna Aircraft, Ryan Keough of Cutter Aviation and Jason Wolf from NBAA in a discussion with Aviation Week's resident social media goddess Benet Wilson on how they use the latest tools for their organizations. We'll also offer social media tips and tricks and take you questions.
Dan Pimentel has worked in journalism and graphic design since 1979, and is the president and creative director of Celeste/Daniels Advertising and Design (www.celestedaniels.com). He's an instrument-rated private pilot and owns a Piper Cherokee 235, and has been writing the Airplanista Aviation Blog (www.airplanista.com) since 2005. He also writes regularly for Cessna Flyer Magazine, Piper Flyer Magazine, EAA's Sport Aviation Magazine and HAI's Rotor Magazine. You can find him on Twitter as @Av8rdan (www.twitter.com/av8rdan).
Find out how you can participant in this years coming OshBash 2014 at www.oshbash.com
Tuesday, July 29, 2014 5:30 - 7:30pm
EAA AirVenture Oshkosh
Media Press Tent
Get your OshBash Tee at Windtee Aviation T-Shirt Art: http://www.windtee.com/aviation_t-shirts/one_million_pilots_t-shirt.cfm
Life Lessons honors our Veterans of the Armed Air Forces at SportClips Ageless Aviation Dreams. This show is presented by SportClips, America's fastest growing hair salon franchise.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (49 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (37 chatters)
- Straitway (34 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (21 chatters)
- Kinghuman (18 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (12 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (12 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (11 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (11 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- Rolonda Watts (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (5 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Kimberly Renee (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (3 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Journey to Legacy (1 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)