SORT BY Relevancy
Tune into the Hottest Urban show on the internet with your show host Brown Suga! We will discuss everything from the latest Hollywood Headlines, the essence of living your Best Life, or overcoming various issues we all may have dealt with.
Join us in our live chat where all the action takes place. Brown Suga Radio...Where Entertainment is extraordinary!
Sunday, July 27th, my guest is author/ evangelist Carolyn King-Robertson. We'll be chatting about her new book, Broken Chains.
About the book:
It's time to step out of your past and be whole again! Broken Chains will wake you up and show you how to not just survive on this earth, but how to truly live a full life through Jesus Christ.
About the author:
Evangelist Carolyn King-Robertson is first a woman of God, who walks in the Prophetic Anointing. She’s also a wife, mother and grandmother. In January 2013 the Lord birthed No More Chain's In Christ, a ministry of Restoration, Healing, and Deliverance. In short it is "NMCIC" which sounds like "In Him See. I See. She believes in giving God all glory, all honor and all praise. It’s because of His grace, mercy and unconditional love that she is here today being used as a vessel by The Master, for the service of the Kingdom of God.
On Sunday, July 20th , I'll be chatting with author Jerry Sword about his new book, The Messenger. This book was co-written by author Stefan Allen, who will be on my show on Saturday July 26.
If you enjoy books about the end of days, this one has a twist that you won't soon forget!
About the book:
Deep within the walls of a forgotten monastery in Belgrade lies a secret that has been tucked away for centuries. It is a secret men will both kill and die for. While millions throughout the world have revered the Shroud of Turin as the authentic piece of linen that wrapped the body of Christ, one man stumbles upon as undeniable truth that will ultimately end in the final epic battle between good and evil. This masterfully written first installment of the Chronicles Of The Shroud series will keep you turning pages until the very end. The beginning ...of the end...of days.
My guest this Sunday on the Author Chat Show is Harris Glasser. Harris will be 'chatting' with me about his book, It's My Money and I Want It! (Second Edition)
About the book:
How to make $1 million or sit home and make six figure money is not reality. Reality is what you are earning right now. By learning how to protect and utilize your current income more efficiently, you learn how you can have more, without earning more. You can start to have those extra things in life - vacations, eating out, clothes shopping, etc. I teach people how to protect and utilize their current weekly paycheck to get the most out of every dollar they earn and every single dollar they spend. The result is that there is an excess of money left over for them in their paycheck, that they never knew before, existed. By learning how to protect and utilize the income that you earn now, more efficiently, you CAN have all those extra things life offers, and life becomes more fun . Learn NOW how to have more, spending less. I DO and my life is a wonder.
Join me on Saturday, July 12th when I 'chat' with author Travis Hunter. Travis is a best selling author who keeps us in stitches on Facebook with stories about his son.
About the author:
I was born Florence, South Carolina. I grew up playing football and basketball like most of the other kids around my way. I never thought I'd be an author. I always hated reading and God forbid writing. So being the smart woman that she is, my mother used reading as a form of punishment for me when I acted up. Little did I know she was planting a very important seed. One that would one day turn into a career. I decided to start writing because I couldn't find any good books with positive African American male leads. So I decided to take a leap of faith and wrote my first novel, The Hearts of Men. I self published THOM and after selling a little over six thousand copies in about two months, I was approached by Random House. They republished The Hearts of Men. After that, I was bitten by the writing bug and now I'm on a role. Married But Still Looking, Trouble Man, A One Woman Man, Something to Die For, A Family Sin, Dark Child and the latest, Momma's a Virgin. I have three young adult novels; Two The Hard Way, At the Cross Roads, On the Come Up and the forthcoming novel about bullies; The Last Laugh. My novels are all quick reads. I could kill lots of trees with pages and pages of fluff but I prefer to give you mostly the meat and potatoes of the story. Im very passionate about my non-profit THe Hearts of Men Foundation. (www.theheartsofmen.org) Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the work.
MMA fans get a twist tonight, as one of the most beautiful and popular independent female wrestlers, Su Yung, joins them tonight. Hear what Su has been up to and what she will be up to, and also get her take on MMA.
Su is an accomplished wrestler who has had stints all over the world, including a WWE contract.
Also Barcomb & Brown will go back and forth with news in the world of MMA, a great show tonight folks with a great guest. Join us at 12am Eastern time 9pm Pacific for Late Night MMA with Barcomb & Brown & Yung.
Host Deardra Shuler talks to Charles Bobbit, James Brown friend and manager. Bobbit will talk about his rags to riches story with Deardra. Bobbit also managed Michael Jackson and was the personal advisor to President Omar Bongo of Gabon. Born in 1930, in the back woods of North Carolina, Charles was whisked to Brooklyn, NY by his eldest sister after the loss of his mother to cancer. During his young adult years, he worked as a porter. He later worked for the New York City Transit Authority, laying rails at night. Later he deemed the entertainment industry was an escape from menial labor, although he could neither sing nor dance.
Mr. Bobbit’s first introduction to the realization of his dream was when he first saw Mr. James Brown, “The Godfather of Soul” perform at the Apollo Theatre in Harlem, NY. He was awestruck and proclaimed to his wife that he would one day work as Brown’s Personal Manager. Although thwarted originally, by 1965, he won a job as James Brown's valet and later became Brown's friend and manager up to the day Brown died. The book, "Making it Happen," tells Brown and Bobbitt's story. It was Mr Bobbit who gave James Brown the title, “Godfather of Soul.” Bobbit was instrumental in the arrangement of “Say it Loud, I’m Black and I’m Proud.” and the musical scores for the movie, “Black Caesar,” starring Fred Williamson. Bobbit met President Omar Bongo of Gabon and worked with Bongo's son cutting a few albums. The family hired Bobbit as their advisor taking Bobbit to heights that he couldn’t even imagine. He later worked with Michael Jackson becoming his friend and confidante.
Programming Change.. The Spotlight Studio will be on the air this Sunday at 1pm EST on Blogtalkradio.com. Because of lots of email requests, we will feature the music of the "Bad Boy" Bobby Brown! If you miss the live broadcast, you'll be able to get the archived broadcast on demand 24/7!!!
Computer LOVE "Cairo Qween's Taste of Technology" Talk LIVE Tonight DS Brown at 8pm Est Tonight on WXRP BLOGTALK RADIO Call in and talk 646.478.3474
slow jamz on a Sunday with rula brown
Meet author Donovan Martin Neal. Donovan will be my guest this Sunday, July 6th on the Author Chat Show. I will be 'chatting' with Donovan about his book, The Third Heaven: The Rise of Fallen Stars The Third Heaven Series.
About the book:
The Third Heaven: The Rise of Fallen Stars is book one of a three part series that tells of the fascinating story of the Fall of Lucifer. Lucifer, God’s perfect creation and who dwelt in his very presence, walked in the midst of the stones of fire. Yet rose up to betray the Lord and bring Heaven itself to civil war. Many tales have referenced this great angelic war but few have sought to explore the dynamic relationships between God and the angelic hosts. Why did a third of heaven seek to overthrow their creator? See Lucifer and his actions in a light never before seen. Journey back to the beginning, and see the drama unfold before your eyes: as allegiances are broken; choices made, and why all of creation waits for the manifestation of the sons of God. The prequel to the Bible is here!
About the author:
Donovan Neal M. S. N. P. has served in the ordained ministry and as an instructor in the Bible for 20 years, and is the author of the self-published book, ‘The Gospel Explained.’ Donovan is also a prolific songwriter and singer having written over 50 different songs of praise and worship for the local church, and has performed in various schools and churches in the Ministry of Christian rap.
My guest tomorrow, July 5th on the Author Chat show is author Nigeria Lockley. Nigeria will be here to 'chat' with me about her book, Born at Dawn.
About the book:
Thirty-four year old Cynthia Barclay knows that marriage is supposed to be for better or for worse. Unfortunately, for the last ten years of her marriage Cynthia has experienced the worst that marriage has to offer at the hands of her abusive husband Marvin Barclay. With the hope of saving herself and her family she turns to the Lord. Expecting to see God manifest himself greatly in her life sooner than later Cynthia is not content just waiting. She wants out.
Abandoning her hope, her husband, and her two young sons Cynthia boards a bus from New York City to Richmond, Virginia. She begins a new life armed with six thousand dollars on a prepaid credit card, a sketchy plan for success, and a promise to return for her sons. That is until she meets Cheo, a photojournalist with enough connections to take her where she wants to be and forget where she came from.
About the author:
Nigeria Lockley possesses two Master's degrees, one in English Secondary Education, which she utilizes as an educator with the New York City Department of Education. Her second Master's degree is in Creative Writing. Born at Dawn is Nigeria's first published novel. Nigeria serves as the Vice President of Bridges Family Services, a not-for-profit organization that assists student parents interested in pursuing a degree in higher education. She is also the deaconess and clerk for her spiritual home King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Church of God. Nigeria is a New York native who resides in Harlem with her husband and two daughters. Join her online at www.NigeriaLockley.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (89 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (66 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (44 chatters)
- NTEB (32 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (20 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (15 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (8 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (5 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- HomeTeam (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (0 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (0 chatters)