SORT BY Relevancy
Showtime: Tuesday, January 27th at 6pm PT / 9pm ET
Join Dr. Lo as she interview Dr. Amy Myers, creator of The Myers Way and author of the brand new book The Autoimmune Solution: Prevent and Reverse the Full Spectrum of Inflammatory Symptoms and Diseases.
In this show, you'll learn:
• How Dr. Myers healed her own autoimmune disease
• Hidden triggers that can lead to an autoimmune diagnosis
• What can be done naturally to treat autoimmune disease
• Lots more!
A show not to miss! Hosted by Dr. Lauren "Lo" Noel of Shine Natural Medicine
In this show you’ll learn:
What are the most important things that you could do right now if you are experiencing autoimmune symptoms?
Why are diet and lifestyle changes not stressed by your medical doctor when being treated for chronic pain, brain fog, and fatigue?
Will this protocol help if my doctors can’t yet diagnose what specifically is wrong with me?
Background and Guest Information:
Join Dr. Ritamarie and Dr. Terry Wahls as they discuss the details of the protocol that allowed her to reverse many of her symptoms, get back to her life, and embark on a new mission.
Dr. Terry Wahls is a clinical professor of medicine at the University of Iowa. She is the author of The Wahls Protocol: How I Beat Progressive MS Using Paleo Principles and Functional Medicine and the paperback, The Wahls Protocol: A Radical New Way to Treat All Chronic Autoimmune Conditions Using Paleo Principles.
Check out Dr. Ritamarie’s VITAL Health Community for additional resources on the role that plants and herbs play on your hormones and digestive health, as well as strategies to include in your daily routines to achieve more vitality.
Dr. Amy Myers, author of The Autoimmune Solution and host of The Autoimmune Summit, returned to the podcast this week to discuss how toxins and untreated infections contribute to autoimmune conditions.
How having your thyroid removed can cause mood swings and panic attacks!
The “healthy diet” that may have contributed to Dr. Myers’s condition … and the dramatic “meaty” changes she had to make.
It’s not all about gluten and leaky gut! The multifactorial complexity of autoimmune disease.
The autoimmune spectrum. Where do you fall?
How to detox WITHOUT triggering autoimmunity.
How bacterial infections and viruses trigger autoimmunity. And how to test for them.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Scheduled for Dec 9, 2014
We are give Herbal Tarot card for the day.... Crystal for the day and how to use that crystal.We will be talking Autoimmune diseases such as Arthritis, Lupus, thyroid conditions and so many more. We will talk about that and some solutions. Talk about acidc body. How to deal with Cancer . Foods and other solutions
Yo can call into the show.. join us on Hangout too ..
Laurie Keefer, PhD is a health psychologist and Associate Professor of Medicine in Gastroenterology at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine. She directs the Center for Psychosocial Research, Practice and Training in GI Disorders, which has sustained National Institute of Health funding in the area of psychological interventions for digestive diseases since 2008 and hosts a fully integrated behavioral and nutrition service. Her Center has one of the few fully-integrated GI psychology program in the world and is involved in training a range of specialists in how to behaviorally manage patients with digestive health issues. Dr. Keefer will discuss the role of GI disorders when treating chronic pelvic pain.
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Dr. Terry Wahls will discuss The Wahls Protocol – an integrative approach to healing chronic autoimmune conditions.
Dr. Terry Wahls is a clinical professor of medicine at the University of Iowa, where she teaches internal medicine residents, sees patients in a traumatic brain injury clinic and conducts clinical trials. She is also a patient with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis, which confined her to a tilt-recline wheelchair for 4 years. Dr. Wahls restored her health using using Paleo principles and functional medicine and now pedals her bike to work each day. She is the author of The Wahls Protocol: How I Beat Progressive MS Using Paleo Principles and Functional Medicine and her new book, The Wahls Protocol A Radical New Way to Treat All Chronic Autoimmune Conditions Using Paleo Principles. She teaches the public and medical community about the healing power of intensive nutrition.
Do you know someone who suffers with an eating disorder? This episode is for you! Registered Art Therapist Lanie Smith talks with us about how art can be used to help women discover their innate value and worth, and create a health relationship with their own body. We cover a range of topics including how to identify healthy versus unhealthy eating patterns and practical tips for improving your relationship with food and your body.
Having owned and run private schools and child care facilities for over 50 years Karen has a lot of experience working with children. As a hypnotherapist and experience with eating disorders she is in a position to share her expertise with adults and youth alike.
Interact with Miss Karen as she explores challenges for Parents and Kids as they relate to issues around Childhood Obesity and Eating Disorders. How do parents recognize these issues? What kind of behavioural and visual cues might a parent see. Touch on the concepts of the "reflection" issues on the parents or guardians.
Have questions? Email us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host Tiffany Williams-Jallow and expert guest Liam Naden, marriage/relationships coach and author of 7 Amazon Kindle #1 bestsellers and other books including "Narcissism and Other Personality Disorders In Marriage: Dealing With An Irrational Spouse," help listeners effectively manage high-conflict relationships with difficult romantic partners and spouses who exhibit signs of narcissistic, borderline and other personality disorders.
Does your spouse or romantic partner seem to act irrationally at times? Is your relationship filled with drama and conflict? Do you feel that no matter what you do, you can't seem to solve the problems in your relationship? If you answered yes to any of these questions, your spouse or partner could suffer from a personality disorder.
Miss the "Dealing With Narcissism, BPD and Other Personality Disorders In Relationships" episode with Steve and Kim Cooper, founders of NarcissismCured.com and bestselling authors of "Back From The Looking Glass: 13 Steps Towards A Peaceful Home?" Listen here.
in Self Help
Have you noticed that there is an increase in Allergies and autoimmune disorders? Do you struggle with your diet, and your digestion? It does seem like so many are struggling with this area of their health.
Learn the latest and greatest about this heavily contested topic. How is this related to your digestion and health?
We will discuss this complex topic of food sources, agricultural methods, and the environment, and how all of this relates to the health of your immune system, digestive system, and ultimately your nervous system, brain and DNA.
Let's Talk about it!
Join Donna Freeman and guest Chelsea Roff, founder of Eat, Breathe, Thrive as we explore the relationship between yoga and eating disorders.
We'll shed light on disordered eating habits, what to watch for and how to create a supportive, accepting environment encouraging all to become more body positive. We'll examine the positive impact yoga can have to reduce anxiety, rebuild body awareness and promote body responsiveness.
Plus we'll look at some of the dangers of yoga and how a usually healthy practice may exacerbate body image issues and compound compulsive behavior.
Discover the key to helping create joy in your practice and a positive body image.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (399 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (40 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (28 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (25 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (25 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (11 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (10 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- 65620 (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (3 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Kisha Morris (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (1 chatters)
- SALLYBLESSING (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (0 chatters)
- ATouchofReality (0 chatters)