SORT BY Relevancy
2012 Kentucky Pharmacist of the Year Alyson Schwartz, PharmD, CDE, from Medica Pharmacy discusses the link between Rheumatoid Arthritis & Auto Immune Disease with Roth Stratton on WBRT AM1320.
The lymphatic system is one of the most underrated functions of the body. It is responsible for removing metabolic wastes from tissue, as well as a major center of immune system activity. Often stagnation in the lymphatic system preludes chronic illness. This can include chronic infections, tonsilitis, sinusitis, upper respiratory infections, thyroid disorders, cysts, polyps and illnesses related to the reproductive area.
Organs of the lymphatic systems (spleen, appendix and tonsils) are often thought of as suplerflorus or unneeded, when in fact they play an important function in terms of long term health.
On this 4th Anniversary episode of "Doc Talk", I'll be discussing natural and simple ways to strengthen your immune system. I'll discuss a variety of foods, healing herbs, supplements and vitamins that enhance immunity and I'll tell you the things to stay away from that weaken immunity.
Barbara Frank is a Holistic Practitioner who has practiced for 35-years. She is an Internationally Certified Lymphologist and her focus is on Folk Medicine and parasites. She has the only comprehensive treatment for parasites.
She is the author of “How To Take 10 Years Off Your Face And Add 10 Years To Your Life Naturally.
There's a lot you can do to make your immune system strong. A good diet is probably the most important thing, although some people would argue that your attitude and frequency are most important. I agree that both are important.
Sara Chana is a International board certified Lactation Consultant, Master Herbalist and Classical Homeopath who empowers her clients how to integrate alternative medicine safely into their lives. She also teaches Pediatricians at a medicinal school and works with Doctors teaching them how to not fear herbs and homeopathy.
Sara has a pediatric and woman’s health clinic where as a Classical Homeopath and a Master Herbalist she treats ear infections, ADD and chronic and acute conditions for children and women. She worked with over 10 thousand woman in various stages of their lives, from giving birth to navigating menopause. Click to learn more
Have you been told that you have immune issues?
Tired of the impenetrable code used by doctors to describe immune problems?
Want to be empowered about what is causing you pain and dysfunction?
Join us on Monday, March 3, 2014 at 8 pm Eastern when Dr. Jess Armine takes us through The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Immune System!
Dr. Armine is known to make complex information understandable and fun!
Put an hour aside this week to learn about the most important area of your health! See you then...
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (17 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- Papa CE (7 chatters)
- Herpin Time (5 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (4 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (3 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (2 chatters)
- Sonia Haynes (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Christian View (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Sanctuary (1 chatters)
- TheWellnessCoach (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- DailyLife (1 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Hour of Power with Dr Charles (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (1 chatters)
- Kelly A Hampton (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (0 chatters)
- Pelvic Zen (0 chatters)