SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight's Topic: Settling for unhealthy relationships.
Shampriest Bevel has an MBA in Global Business Management and a Master's in Education. In June 2005, she self-published a poetry chapbook entitled Therapy For The Soul's Pain, and she currently has another completed work, When The Mirror Doesn't Look Back, about the life of Jazmine Lilly, one of the featured characters inToday, I Marry My Best Friend: Myself. A woman spends her entire life planning the details of her wedding day, and the minute she believes she's met Mr. Right, she starts planning their wedding, imagining what features their children will inherit, and decorating and designing their first home - all on the first date, before dessert is even served. After spending almost a lifetime planning her princess fairytale, though, what will this woman feel like when she learns she may never marry? Does a bride need a groom in order to be a bride?
Friend: Myself tells the story of how a woman can stop tirelessly and painfully waiting for a man to ask for her hand in marriage, instead following Talia's lead by getting her middle finger sized, purchasing her own wedding ring, and marrying herself.
On March 13th, people from all over the country gathered in the small town of Selma, Alabama to commemorate 50 years of the March from Selma to Montgomery in support of the right to vote. The proposal for this historic movement was written by iconic Civil Rights Leaders Rev. James Bevel and (his then wife) Diane nash. It was Reverend James Bevel who called for the March from Selma to Montgomery on February 28, 1965; yet 50 years later, there was no celebration of them or their names hardly even mentioned in the festivities that went on last week.
In May of 2007,Rev. James Bevel was arrested in Alabama on charges of incest committed sometime between October 1992 and October 1994 in Loudoun County, Virginia. Is this a reason not to celebrate Rev. James Bevel? Should we rewrite history and pretend that Rev. James Bevel never existed because of his criminal charges?
Joining us tonight as we celebrate Rev. James Bevel and Diane Nash is the wife of Rev. James Bevel, "Helen Edmond-Bevel."
LET'S GET READY TO EVOLVE INTO HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS...
Authoress Queen Anoshi Is a native of Beaufort, S.C. She was born with the gift of making up stories on a whim. She started writing poetry as a young child which was her outlet in conquering different adversities in her life. It wasn’t until her service in the Army and her first deployment to Bosnia that she began writing short stories as a way to pass the time. She felt her writings could take her to a different time and place and that she could become and do anything that her mind could conceive. From that point, her love for fictional romance began to expound. She takes her personal experienced with love, heartbreak and finding that special person and uses them as a key element in her creative writings. She believes that nothing can be written without having parts of the writer in it. She wants her readers to relate and connect to her personally as if they walked with her every day. She wants them all to become part of her, “Writer’s Soul”. Only then can they understand her passion for life and love. She writes romance novels, both erotic and paranormal. She also writes poems and short stories that related to the drama of finding and conquering that awesome love. She is ready to share her imagination in love and romance with all that is willing to ride with her. Get ready for your imagination to go wild. Welcome to the world of ANOSHI!
You can contact her at the following website for further details. www.queenanoshi.com
Meet the author and her publishing company Throne Publishing. We will be discussing her journey into publishing and writing as an unique author. We will discuss Crazy in love one and 2. There He Goes by Nyaisia Josephn.
Have you ever had a love so strong that you would die before you let go? When the man of your dreams turns out to be your worst nightmare? Meet Kane and Zaniyah a love story to die for
Kane left the game when he found love love so strong it drove him crazy. Not being able to shed his old ways from his days in the game he turns all his anger and aggression to the one person that was the closet to him the woman he vowed to love ' Zaniyah'
Zaniyah was a hopeless romantic just looking to be loved and longed for the love Kane use to give to her she decided to stay in this abusive relationship,until she could not take it another day.realizing she found love in the wrong place. Will she be able to escape with her life or the deadly love Kane was giving her ?
I will love you til ends of the earth with the depths of my soul. I will not ever let you leave me..... Crazy in Love ?
Melissa Holmes is the next guest on The Author Larry Toombs Gospel Radio Show. March 30, 2015 at 530 p.m. Central, she is a two times domestic abuse survivor. She is from Bronx N.Y. Call my show on Monday March 30, 2015 at 5:30 p.m. central @ 6464780999. Call the show to see how Melissa Holmes survived the terrible domestic abuse ordeal.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (54 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (13 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- BeverlyD (6 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- Perry Steele (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (0 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (0 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (0 chatters)