SORT BY Relevancy
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author and platform stylist Toni Love to Conversations LIVE to share what she is doing to educate and inspire.
During this hour-long training program, as Marnie interviews Dr. Judith Briles, you'll discover:
1. What you must understand about book publishing today.
2. What an Author Platform is and why it’s important.
3. The difference between an Author Platform and a Book Platform.
4. How to identify your platform.
5. How to “drill down” and expand it.
6. How to move your Platform.
7. What you need to do NOW to kick-start your positioning.
8. How to spot “publishing predators” and what to do about them.
9. One of the best strategies for first-time authors.
10. The 5 biggest mistakes that authors consistently do that will sink a book.
The author of 30 books, Judith Briles, DBA, MBA is an author and publishing expert and known as The Book Shepherd. She holds both masters and doctorate degrees in business and her books have sold in excess of 1,000,000 copies, sold multiple foreign rights to 16 countries and are multi-book award winners. Learn more about Judith’s Book Publishing Program at TheBookShepherd.com
During the past 11 years, Marnie Swedberg has helped over 13,000 goal-getters from 30 countries learn how to articulate, assess, and achieve their goals in the minutes they have. The online resources you will find at this site are all instantly available to you, anytime you have time. Learn more at www.Marnie.com.
Join co-host Carol Topp as she discusses building a platform with Linore Burkard. Linore Rose Burkard is the creator of "Inspirational Romance for the Jane Austen Soul." Linore blends Christian faith and romance with well-researched details to bring the regency dazzlingly to life. Her website is : http://www.linoreburkard.com Linore discusses how to build an author platform or what she calls "fake it til you make it!"
3AM is on the NiACOM Platform Tonight @ 7pm CST!!!
3AM or Three Angels Message is a new and exciting group of musician song stylists committed to expressing the good news of God’s desire to establish an intimate relationship with all of His children. These talented and innovative musicians are creating music that expresses their commitment to God, family and community, while sharing God’s message of love and forgiveness.
Based in Florida, these servants of the Lord bring forth their joyous message through their unique musical style that incorporates Traditional Gospel, Acappella, R&B, Jazz, Neo-Soul and Contemporary Christian music. They strive to exemplify Christian living in the light of the Lord and seek to share that light, through their music, with all those who cross their paths on their journey to everlasting life!
They are humbled by their Lord’s call to minister to the world by sharing their personal journeys through life’s challenges, while staying true to their Savior’s words of love, brotherhood, fidelity and compassion. God has infused each of them with a passion for encouraging others to accept Jesus Christ into their lives and live in the light of His eternal love!
Join us on the NiACOM Platform tonight as we speak to this incedibly anointed and gifted group @ 7pm. Tune in or call in at 323-693-3830 and press "1" to enter host queue.
My guest this Saturday November 2 is author Kristina Dreisbach. We will be discussing her new children's book, Winston the Duck and His Big Orange Bill.
About the author:
Kristina Wolf Dreisbach is a preschool teacher in Jeffersontown, Kentucky. “Children in my classes loved to hear my stories that I wrote or made up on a whim for them. My dream has been to write a children’s book and now God has made my dream come true! I hope every child who reads this book will know that God makes us all different, and to be confident in Him and who He has made us to be!” Her family once had a duck named Winston.
About the book:
Winston the duck is born on Cady Cove Lake to Mr. and Mrs. Mallard Duck. All the animals come to see the blessed event. But when Winston is born, he has a big orange bill that makes him different. Winston knows God made him different for a reason and is determined to find out why.
One night after the family goes to sleep, Winston heads out on a journey around Cady Cove Lake. He meets Mr. Turtle who laughs at him, but Winston just keeps walking. He meets Mr. Raccoon and together they search for the reason Winston has a big orange bill. The two get into trouble with an owl that wants to eat them for dinner!
Which Social Media Platform is Best for Your Business is our topic on The Core Businesss Show with Tim Jacquet. If that conversation sounds familiar to you, you’re not alone. According to the latest Bank of America Small Business Owner Report, only 41% of small business owners surveyed said they are using social media as part of their marketing mix.Why is that? Why aren’t more small businesses using social media? Well, many see social media as time-consuming and difficult to learn and measure. However, it is an incredibly powerful and affordable way to get the word out about your business. #timjacquet #thecorebusinessshow
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (13 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (8 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (5 chatters)
- LBeasley Network (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (3 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (3 chatters)
- GradeGov (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Which Way America (2 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (2 chatters)
- Lit Authors Showcase (2 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Ariel X Lion of God (1 chatters)
- church chat (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- In The Cut (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (1 chatters)
- The Christian Sportsman (1 chatters)