SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight's show is gonna be good Life Talk listeners... Looks like we are going back to that relationship discussion again but this time we are going to be talking about "Dating made simple for the new millineum." That is a tagline coined by our guest Author Marco Walder of his recently published book entitled Let's Stay Together.
We are certainly in for a treat as we talk with one of the nations dating and relationship experts as we get to interview him on his perspective of dealing with the opposite sex. What are some key things to take into consideration and first and foremost know who you are and what you need vs. what you want.
This is sure to be a show that will stir up much conversation and also challenge your thoughts when you think of the subject relationships!
So get on the phone, send a text to your friends, put a status update on your Facebook/Twitter and let folks know they need to tune in to this episode of Life Talk the experience Radio with Coach TMB and Marco Walder because "your life is an experience so let's talk about!"
Kevin Walder is this weeks’ guest on Tarot of Empowerment with Judyth Sult.
Kevin is co-owner of Olson - Walder Mystical Winds Holistic shows. Kevin, an experience tarot reader, teaches tarot through teleconferencing. Kevin has been reading for about 20 years.
Judyth and Kevin will be discussing how different readers interpret the cards and the nature of empowerment. We will also be doing mini-tarot readings Live on Air during the show.
If you would like to have a reading, call into the show at 1-347-205-9869.
TODAY ON THE AUTHOR LARRY TOOMBS GOSPEL RADIO SHOW WE WILL DISCUSS THE INJUSTUCE SHOOTING OF UNARMED MIKE BROWN OF FERGUSON MISSOURI, WHO WAS SHOT 6 TIMES AS AN AUTOSPY REVEALED. MIKE BROWN WAS SHOT 4 TIMES IN THE ARM AND TWO TIMES IN THE HEAD. WE WILL ALSO DISCUSS THE MARCHING ACCORDING TO THE U.S CONSTITUITION GUARANTEE THE U.S. CITIZEN THE RIGHT TO ASEMBLY BUT THE POLICE ARE SPRAYING THE PEOPLE WHO MARCH WITH PEPER SPRAY AND ALSO THE JAY NIXON HAS ORDERED THE NATIONAL GUARD IN THE CITY OF SAINT LOUIS.
“The love I have for my sexy, handsome obsession is all consuming. This man has me wrapped around is finger like a wedding band. Too bad I wasn’t the only one that wanted him to put a ring on it, His massive pleasure pole had me blinded by love. He knew every touch to give and every move to make that made my body shake. He Freaked my mind, body, and down to my very soul. It’s messed up he’s not my forever or so he thinks…….I'm Skylar James and I always get what I want”
When everyone and everything in your life is telling you to let go would you have the power to hold on to the one you love? Is Skylar strong enough to withstand the drama that's about to unfold? There He Goes is not your typical love story it's filled with love, sex, lies and served with a side of deceit. Growing up in a house where she was taught to value herself and wait for true love Skylar thought she had life figured out. Armed with the life lessons her Granny G taught her and the love of her friends and family Skylar faces the ride of life. Is Skylar going to find the perfect relationship that everybody has been searching for their whole lives or is she going to find a relationship that's perfect just for her?
When Hilda's love for Frank wanes and finally fades into dust, she becomes desperate to get rid of him, but she can think of only one way to escape the brute of a man. She devises a plan and with the help of her best friend Pearl, they pull off the impossible. In 1965, on the fringes of the Jim Crow days and the building tension of Bloody Sunday swirling around in the background, their world is turned upside down as secrets, lies and even murder fall out, threatening their very lives. Will these two women find the peace they so desperately seek?
The Myth of the Yellow Kitchen
Rhoada believed in the myth of the yellow kitchen for a very long time. Yellow is the color of happiness, cheerfulness, the color of life and sunshine and she optimistically painted her first kitchen a bright, canary yellow.
But yellow can fade so quickly. Although Rhoada and her husband were doing all the things they had dreamed of; having children, building careers, developing wonderful friendships, and watching their children grow, it wasn’t enough. The divorce, such a tragedy at the time, changed her life and a new strength emerged. She found the force to get a doctorate when she had no money and three young children, the passion to forge a creative career in higher education, and the power to enjoy the magic and mystery of life. This book will inspire beyond the walls of the kitchen to explore what is possible. Listen in as she tells you about her book and her motivations.
Find her on Merrimackmedia.com/books and Amazon
Rhoada Wald, Ed.D, was a faculty member and administrator at Empire State College, SUNY. Her professional commitments included academic writing and long term consultancies in India, Cyprus, and Israel.
First Glimpse Author Readings and Q&A with Ella Curry, president of EDC Creations. Join us as Ella greets the most talented authors on the planet. We will learn more about the featured books and hear the authors read from their new releases. You will have the First Glimpse of a excerpt from the book! Give the Gift of Knowledge, give books as gifts!
Authors and Publishers, visit the EDC Creations website for more book promotion opportunities: www.edc-creations.com. EDC Creations provides authors, journalists and publishers innovative marketing and branding consultations with a special focus on the African American literary community. We are also the publishers of the highly popular Black Pearls Magazine and the founders of the Sankofa Literary Society, which now has more than 1,800 members across the United States.
Become the next featured author or speaker on the BAN Radio with Ella Curry, click here: www.edc-creations.com/banradiopromo.htm
Follow Ella Curry on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EDC1Creations
Like Black Pearls on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlackPearlsMag
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (135 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- Yada (35 chatters)
- reactionariez (24 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (11 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)