SORT BY Relevancy
Faith ABeliever’s Virtual Book Club welcomes Author Karla E. Allen debut book 'Conversations of a Watchman: Prayers to Frame your Prophetic Destiny.' K. E. ALLEN has proven to be an incredible, spiritual force in the Kingdom of God by displaying a God given indomitable spirit to change atmospheres and environments. Through the extraordinary gift of intercession and pure worship, she has become a spiritual weapon in the hand of the Lord whose knowledge is relevant for the ch
Welcome to AN AUTHOR SPEAKS RADIO TALK SHOW,, Today, We have In our Studio "Author Karla Allen" with her first book called: "Conversations of A Watchman" Prayers To Frame Your Prophetic Destiny" Karla is an educator by her profession and enjoys teaching people the proper way to achieve and win in life. Although this is her first book Karla have shown a dynamic approach on how the life of a true intercessor life should reflect when one is dedicated unto the Lord. Join u
Author P. Allen Jones has been a long-time healthcare advocate and blogger for people suffering with sickle cell disease. As a health advocate blogger Jones speaks to millions of people world-wide about issues that affect those who suffer sickle cell disease. Jones’ book I Only Cry at Night is the autobiographic detail of the trials associated with living with sickle cell disease. Jones lives and writes in California, is married with two children. Visit www.pallenjones.com .
Join us on this edition of The JOE ALLEN Show when we react to the Hell in a Cell pay per view.
Plus, I'll announce the winner of The Joe Allen Show facebook page "Like" contest drawing!! The winner gets a special prize from Joe Allen. To enter, go to facebook.com/joeallenshow and click "Like". Drawing will include ALL "Likes" to The JOE ALLEN Show Facebook page.
If you like WWE, you will like this prize.
All this and much more on this edition of The JOE ALLEN Show!!
Host Burke Allen talks with the author of the #1 Amazon best seller "WIllPower Now" Will Harris!
With over a decade of experience as a corporate trainer and international management consultant, Will has been helping people around the world strengthen their personal, professional and financial well-being.
Learning and understanding the deeper aspects behind personal motivation has always been important to Will.
He spent his early career working with some of the greatest minds of our time, including Zig Ziglar and Jim Rohn, and creditsLiving with Passion author Peter Hirsch as his lifelong mentor. Get a dose of positivity and Expand Your WillPower with Will Harris on the Burke Allen Show! Visit Will Harris online at www.expandyourwillpower.com.
Scott Allen is coauthor of The Virtual Handshake: Opening Doors and Closing Deals Online and The Emergence of The Relationship Economy. He's also a contributor to over a dozen books on social media, marketing and entrepreneurship. He is currently a resident expert/columnist at Business.com and American Express OPEN Forum and an occasional/past contributor to yeah and numerous other sites, including About.com where he was the Entrepreneurs Guide. A 20-year veteran technology entrepreneur, executive and consultant, and the Director of Client Solutions for Momentum Factor, Scott leads the implementation of the company's social media and reputation protection programs. As an experienced virtual and live presenter, his clients and event partners have included Microsoft, Electronic Retailing Association, Blog World and New Media Expo, Business Development Institute, Human Capital Institute, ERE Media, Execunet, American Marketing Association, OneCoach, LinkedIn and others.
Steven Rosenblum analyzes the news, politics and current events of the day from a conservative Republican point of view on CRF Radio. Tune in every Saturday at 6 p.m. Eastern!
This week retired US Army Lt. Colonel and former US Congressman Allen West joins Steve to talk about the Obamacare roll out and the GOP's strategy going forward on this and other issues.
My guest this Saturday November 2 is author Kristina Dreisbach. We will be discussing her new children's book, Winston the Duck and His Big Orange Bill.
About the author:
Kristina Wolf Dreisbach is a preschool teacher in Jeffersontown, Kentucky. “Children in my classes loved to hear my stories that I wrote or made up on a whim for them. My dream has been to write a children’s book and now God has made my dream come true! I hope every child who reads this book will know that God makes us all different, and to be confident in Him and who He has made us to be!” Her family once had a duck named Winston.
About the book:
Winston the duck is born on Cady Cove Lake to Mr. and Mrs. Mallard Duck. All the animals come to see the blessed event. But when Winston is born, he has a big orange bill that makes him different. Winston knows God made him different for a reason and is determined to find out why.
One night after the family goes to sleep, Winston heads out on a journey around Cady Cove Lake. He meets Mr. Turtle who laughs at him, but Winston just keeps walking. He meets Mr. Raccoon and together they search for the reason Winston has a big orange bill. The two get into trouble with an owl that wants to eat them for dinner!
My guest this evening is author Yvette Tatum Allen, and Tremayne Moore. We will be discussing Yvette's book, I Didn't Know and her efforts to bring the subject of child sexual abuse from the closet of secrecy to a open forum for discussion!
Mr.Tremayne Moore was also a victim of child sexual abuse and he will be joining the discussion.
Tremayne Moore is the founder of Mayntre Manuscripts, LLC, a publishing company with a vision of writing to write the broken soul. Like the one in six men who were sexually abused before the age of sixteen, Moore knows what it feels like to be broken. Molested by a close family member, Tremayne spent much of his childhood in fear and yearning for someone to take his side.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (75 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (34 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (24 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (15 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (14 chatters)
- YusefEL (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (10 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (9 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (7 chatters)
- Women On The Move (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (4 chatters)
- CaptNeal (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Read You Later (3 chatters)
- Reader Tash (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- ANSWERS with Joe Paul (3 chatters)
- Aquanetta your Ferry Godmother (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Its Live Real Talk (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- At Home with Victoria (2 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (1 chatters)
- Universal Prayer of Jerusalem (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- the certain ones (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (1 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (1 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Divas Literary World (1 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Radioshow (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)