SORT BY Relevancy
New author Holly Cooper premiers today on the Jeff Foxx Radio Show Online.
Holly loves to write and has been blessed with a talent that she wants to share with everyone.,
As a parent of an autistic child, Holly's book "Life is a Precious Gift" is a comfort to any parent going through this. Also
"Confessions of a Reformed Cougar" is her third novel. Holly has made the decision to follow her passion. Hear all about her story TODAY on the Jeff Foxx Radio Show Online!
You can reach Holly Mosley Cooper at her direct email address:
You can find further information about Holly Mosley Cooper and purchase all of her books and products at:
Holly D. Mosley-Cooper,MBA
Thoughts I'd Like To Share...
Please enjoy my first book about overcoming odds and coming out on top.
Life is a Precious Gift
My second book has been released!
Keep up with my "antics" on social media.
Facebook on the Jeff Foxx Radio Show Online.
Author, Holly Grose talks about her author journey and the message in her nove;, "The Change Agent"
Coming of age is difficult enough under the best of circumstances, but Heidi’s home life is far from ideal. The only person who makes the dysfunctional household tolerable is her stepbrother, David. Popular and athletic, David provides the stability and friendship Heidi craves in an otherwise lonely existence.
But when David begins to distance himself from those who care about him most, Heidi fears her confidant is slipping away. Her concern turns to the most intense pain imaginable when David’s downward spiral ends in suicide, sending Heidi herself to the depths of despair.
Holly Grose is a resident of Northeastern Wisconsin, where she loves the view but hates the cold. She treasurers her career serving older adults and people with disabilities, and cherishes her role as the mother of two amazing daughters. She is always willing to open her heart and home to rescued animals of any kind.
"The Change Agent" on Amazon.com
Holly's Author page on Amazon
Connect with Bonnie at www.bonniegroessl.com
Join our Facebook Page at The Gift of Choice Radio Show
Meet the author and her publishing company Throne Publishing. We will be discussing her journey into publishing and writing as an unique author. We will discuss Crazy in love one and 2. There He Goes by Nyaisia Josephn.
Have you ever had a love so strong that you would die before you let go? When the man of your dreams turns out to be your worst nightmare? Meet Kane and Zaniyah a love story to die for
Kane left the game when he found love love so strong it drove him crazy. Not being able to shed his old ways from his days in the game he turns all his anger and aggression to the one person that was the closet to him the woman he vowed to love ' Zaniyah'
Zaniyah was a hopeless romantic just looking to be loved and longed for the love Kane use to give to her she decided to stay in this abusive relationship,until she could not take it another day.realizing she found love in the wrong place. Will she be able to escape with her life or the deadly love Kane was giving her ?
I will love you til ends of the earth with the depths of my soul. I will not ever let you leave me..... Crazy in Love ?
in Pop Culture
Huffington Post Columnist and the Author of Broken Places Rachel Thompson and Writer/Critic Bennet Pomerantz host media guests and talk varied subjects on Lets Talk
Our guest is actress Holly Fulger
My name is Holly Fulger and I have been an actress in Hollywood for over twenty years. I am not a famous movie star – far from it. I’m a struggling working (and a lot of the time nonworking) actress who has experienced first-hand how one’s looks can dictate one’s career. It’s been one of the things that has fueled me, plagued me, and stood in my way; do I look right? Am I beautiful? Can I work in a profession that is all about looks? And most recently; can I work in a profession as a woman over 50?
Quite simply, growing up, all I ever wanted was to be as pretty as the models in the magazines. But I wasn’t. Not only was I very shy and quiet, by fourth grade I was tall and skinny, with crooked teeth that needed braces and eyesight so bad I needed glasses that were true “Coke-bottles.” I was a straight A student, but that never really figured into who I was; and if it did, it was only to support the fact that I was a smart girl who was nerdy and ugly. Honestly, it was such a painful period in my life and has been with me ever since.
That is the reason I created my webseries, The Hollywood Beauty Detective. I want to be part of that change. The Hollywood Beauty Detective is my way of opening up the conversation about beauty and helping to create a more inclusive definition of it.
The job search requires a plan to be effective. Join me as I tell you how to prepare for a successful job search.
Phase 1 Prepare - How to market yourself and preparing your job search tools: resume, social media profiles, business cards
Phase 2 Connect - How to find and apply for open jobs and job search techniques
Phase 3 Sell - Interviewing techniques
Phase 4 Land - Landing the job and negotiating the offer; background checks, references
The Job Search can be tough. Career Talk with Holly Bunn is a place where we can learn tips and techniques making the process easier. Spend your lunch with me and my guests as we discuss how to make connections on LinkedIn and how to follow up job applications using LinkedIn.
During this episode learn how to:
Craft your connection message: what to say and who to connect to on LinkedIn.
Grow your network on LinkedIn through your 1st and 2nd level connections.
Follow up on job applications using LinkedIn using Inmail and connection requests.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Straitway (32 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (10 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (6 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (5 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- ARAIG (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Political Justice (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- Sisters4Life Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (0 chatters)