SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
My Guest today is no stranger to my show. She has been on several times and each time is more fascinating than the one before.
She is Desda Zukerman and she is a modern day vissionary, poet, author, Shamanic healer, musician, and teacher of the mysteries.
We will continue our discussion on the Human Energy Structure and how this information can be used to create the Life that we all desire. For more information visit www.YourSacredAnatomy.com
in Self Help
One of my favorite guest is joining me once again (her fourth time) on the show today. Her name is Desda Zukerman.
Desda is author of the wildly interesting book "Your Sacred Anatomy".
However today we are just talking about Life. The Joys, the sadness...the funny things. Even some talk about Law of Attraction.
Its always fun to chat with her...I just can't wait to hear what's going on in her life. A fascinating woman. For more information visit www.yoursacredanatomy.com
My guest this Saturday November 2 is author Kristina Dreisbach. We will be discussing her new children's book, Winston the Duck and His Big Orange Bill.
About the author:
Kristina Wolf Dreisbach is a preschool teacher in Jeffersontown, Kentucky. “Children in my classes loved to hear my stories that I wrote or made up on a whim for them. My dream has been to write a children’s book and now God has made my dream come true! I hope every child who reads this book will know that God makes us all different, and to be confident in Him and who He has made us to be!” Her family once had a duck named Winston.
About the book:
Winston the duck is born on Cady Cove Lake to Mr. and Mrs. Mallard Duck. All the animals come to see the blessed event. But when Winston is born, he has a big orange bill that makes him different. Winston knows God made him different for a reason and is determined to find out why.
One night after the family goes to sleep, Winston heads out on a journey around Cady Cove Lake. He meets Mr. Turtle who laughs at him, but Winston just keeps walking. He meets Mr. Raccoon and together they search for the reason Winston has a big orange bill. The two get into trouble with an owl that wants to eat them for dinner!
My guest this Sunday, Nov. 3 is author Nike Campbell-Fatoki. We will be 'chatting' about her new book, Thread of Gold Beads.
About the author:
Nike Campbell-Fatoki was born in Lvov, Ukraine to Nigerian parents. She spent her formative years in Lagos, Nigeria, listening to stories and folktales told by her maternal Grandparents. Her fondest memories were the weekends her mother took her and her siblings to Kings Way, on Lagos Island, returning back with bags of story books.
About the book:
Amelia, daughter of the last independent King of Danhomè, King Gbèhanzin, is the apple of her father’s eye, loved beyond measure by her mother, and overprotected by her siblings. She searches for her place within the palace amidst conspirators and traitors to the Kingdom. Just when Amelia begins to feel at home in her role as a Princess, a well-kept secret shatters the perfect life she knows. Someone else within the palace also knows and does everything to bring the secret to light. A struggle between good and evil ensues causing Amelia to leave all that she knows and loves. She must flee Danhomè with her brother, to south-western Nigeria. In a faraway land, she finds the love of a new family and God. The well-kept secret thought to have been dead and buried, resurrects with the flash of a thread of gold beads. Amelia must fight for her life and what is left of her soul.
My guest this Sunday, October 27 is author/playwright T.T. Harris. We will be 'chatting' about her new book, Secrets in the Sanctuary and her other books that are available for purchase on Amazon.com
About the book:
Secrets In The Sanctuary is a continuation from the popular novel The Things Church People Won’t Say released in October 2012. A few years has passed, Rachel Titus, the first lady of Greater Mission Temple of Faith Ministries, thinks her secrets are safe until the unthinkable happens. Bishop Richard Titus is faced with some very tough decisions that will affect the lives of his family and churches forever. Robert and Veronica Jones’ past come back causing a line of destruction in their church. And a host of lies, secrets, crime, passion, and betrayal plague this congregation of people. Secrets In The Sanctuary, is a dramatic and explosive fiction novel that leaves you wondering if secrets are really kept under lock and key in your sanctuary…perfect peace within themselves and discovering that true love comes from God first. Will they accept God's invitation?
My guest this evening is author Yvette Tatum Allen, and Tremayne Moore. We will be discussing Yvette's book, I Didn't Know and her efforts to bring the subject of child sexual abuse from the closet of secrecy to a open forum for discussion!
Mr.Tremayne Moore was also a victim of child sexual abuse and he will be joining the discussion.
Tremayne Moore is the founder of Mayntre Manuscripts, LLC, a publishing company with a vision of writing to write the broken soul. Like the one in six men who were sexually abused before the age of sixteen, Moore knows what it feels like to be broken. Molested by a close family member, Tremayne spent much of his childhood in fear and yearning for someone to take his side.
TODAY ON LIVING LARGE: Toni Newman is a graduate of Wake Forest University and studying law now to obtain her JD degree. Toni is Author of the Memoir I Rise-The Transformation of Toni Newman and Staff Member for Equality California, which fights for the rights of LGBT persons in California. She's also the Community Editor of Proud to Be Out-The Digital Magazine. For more information on Toni Newman, please visit: www.tonidnewman.com
CONTACT P.K. SPEARMAN:
CONTACT TONI NEWMAN:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (131 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- Yada (34 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- reactionariez (20 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (13 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (13 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (9 chatters)
- Rev Dr Catherine M Gross (9 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (6 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (6 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Radio PI (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (4 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (3 chatters)
- Organic Brain Food Global Radio (3 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (2 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Dennis Adjei sarpong (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (1 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)