SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to conversation and poetry with ryki zuckerman. ryki zuckerman is a poet, editor, teacher, and artist who is the author of the full-length volume, Looking for Bora Bora , and also the chapbook, body of the work. Her poems have appeared in numerous publications. ryki has been a featured reader at many venues in the Buffalo area, and is the host of the Wordflight poetry reading series. She also curates and hosts the Gray Hair Reading Series. The late Robert Creeley said of her work: "ryki zuckerman practices the lively art of upfront truth-telling with a valid poetic license."
in Self Help
My Guest today is no stranger to my show. She has been on several times and each time is more fascinating than the one before.
She is Desda Zukerman and she is a modern day vissionary, poet, author, Shamanic healer, musician, and teacher of the mysteries.
We will continue our discussion on the Human Energy Structure and how this information can be used to create the Life that we all desire. For more information visit www.YourSacredAnatomy.com
Most people who have known Zackary Tyler Belford for any length of time see nothing more for him than a path leading to destruction. Not even his handsome face, a Harvard Law degree, or limitless wealth can bypass the shattered heart and broken soul of the man-child still held captive by the abuse, accusations, and mistreatment he experienced as a child. Breaking hearts and taking numbers is his MO... a dangerous game of cat and mouse that could very well be his demise. As his life spirals out of control, Zack desperately seeks something to grab... to cling to... as he struggles hopelessly to avoid an inevitable fall... but will he find what he needs in time?
Meet author Deborah L. Killion. She'll be stopping by the show to chat with me about her new book,The Ultimate Guide to Real Work at Home Opportunties That Pay Real Money: When You Are Really Serious About Making Money From Home.
About the book:
Do you want to make a serious income from home? Tired of making a few pennies here and there for laborious tasks? Deb Killion makes over $3000 per month working at home as an entrepreneur. She owns her own technology and creative media content creation business. But there are hundreds of other opportunities which allow you to make a full-time income from home. In this second eBook about working at home for real money, Deb explores the many opportunities available to someone who just wants to make a real living from their home. Whether you want to start your own business or work as an employee at home for someone else, she teaches you how to analyze your talents, find a job that fits those skills, and go for the gold. In this no holds barred approach, she also encourages budding entrepreneurs and work-at-home employees alike to never take "no" for an answer.
Meet author Lisa Renee Williams. I'll be chatting with her about her book, The Sister Song: A Story Book for Grown Up Sisters.
About the book:
Have you ever felt as though you were rejected, alone, abandoned or unloved, much like an orphan? Like you just wanted to start over? In her book The Sister Song, author Lisa RenÃ©e Williams allegorizes her own childhood struggles and experiences of how she and her own sisters came to a place of spiritual and emotional restoration. Come along with Katrina, Paige, Meg and Emily as they make their journey out of 'The Deep Dark Woods' to a much better place. You'll laugh, you'll cry and you'll find that these orphaned children are not much different than you. Written in story book fashion, The Sister Song will delight the child within every adult to believe in the healing truth hidden within the fairytale.
About the author:
Author and Public Speaker Lisa Renée Williams was born and raised in the sunny San Joaquin
Valley of California. She is a 1981 graduate of Christ for the Nations Bible Institute in Dallas,
Texas where she earned her degree in Practical Theology. She is a Stage III Lyme Disease
survivor and is an advocate to raise awareness of this tragic, misunderstood disease. Lisa is the
proud mother of two grown sons, both Veterans and Grandmother to three Grandchildren. She
and her husband, Chuck, make their home in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado.
.Have you ever wondered where your favorite author came from and how they got their start?
This is the how, when, and where of Author Simply Shonda. Remember this is my life and you may not agree with it all but every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. Who knows you may have went through similar things in your life.
Listen in for an early afternoon chat with Portland author Ross Eliot who is currently on tour with his memoir, Babette: The Many Lives, Two Deaths and Double Kidnapping of Dr. Ellsworth. Eliot is a recent recipient of the first place Rainbow Award for trans non-fiction.
Married at sixteen, a mother twice by seventeen, and thrice a mother and divorced by twenty-four, Adrienne Thompson is no stranger to adversity. Not your typical teenage mother, she went on to complete her college degree and to earn her nursing license. She attributes God's faithfulness as the catalyst for her success in life. Now, having raised two children as a divorced mother, with a third fast-approaching adulthood, she is sharing a long hidden talent and passion with the world. Using the lessons that life has so expertly taught her as a guideline (betrayal, abusive relationships, self-esteem issues, witnessing the deteriorating effects of drug abuse), she has created stories that will both entertain and inspire the reader.
Adrienne currently resides in Arkansas with her daughter. Formerly an RN, she now writes and publishes her stories full time. She is a also a motivational speaker.
First, her marriage fell apart, then her life fell apart. She’s been through hell. He just wants to make things better… but will she let him?
Carla Foster is still reeling from what she calls “the ultimate betrayal” of catching her husband in the midst of his infidelity. Now, seemingly stuck in marital limbo, she finally decides to move on with her life only to find herself face-to-face with a monster. As her life begins to crumble, she wonders if things will ever get better. Will Carla be able to find healing and eventually, love?
This is a follow-up to the international best-selling novel, Your Love Is King.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (84 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (31 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (24 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (24 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (19 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (10 chatters)
- Rifleman (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (7 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (7 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- The American Republic (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Program Returns (4 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (4 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (3 chatters)
- InXBetween the Lines (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (2 chatters)
- Ladies of Light Radio (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- reactionariez (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)