SORT BY Relevancy
Middle School Elite Marketing & Event Director, Carl Winfree shares details of his excitingew job position, MSE National Select Team and upcoming Boys & Girls camps, combines and tournaments. Also, listen to previous recorded episodes in our archive.We've broadcasted using blogtalkradio.com, since 2010 resulting in four years of experience with Live internet - radio. Dont' miss our next media airwave.
Race day may have started with Williams-Martini drivers Felipe Massa sitting on pole, and his teammate Valtteri Bottas second, but it was Mercedes AMG driver Nico Rosberg who took it to the finish line and won the Austrian Grand Prix..
Mercedes AMG driver Nico Rosberg won his third Grand Prix of the season today, at the Formula One Grand Prix, in Austria. Rosberg is ahead in points for the 2014 driver championship. His teammate Lewis Hamilton has four wins under his belt and was his closest rival on the track, coming in second. This win gives Rosberg a 29 point lead over teammate Hamilton who is expected to win his home race in a couple of weeks during the British Grand Prix, at Silverstone.
Williams-Martini driver Valtteri Bottas delivered some valuable points for his team, crossing the finish line in third place. This was the first time Bottas had been on the podium, and will most likely, will not be his last.
For the lrast 11-years, the Austrian Grand Prix was off the calendar until Austrian billionaire Dietrich Mateschitz owner of Red Bull Energy drink and the Red Bull team, made a deal to bring the race back to the beautiful, newly renovated, Red Bull Ring.
Next race is at Silverstone, for The British Grand Prix. Stay tuned to Xiro Xone F1 Sports.
Greetings! Join me, Doctor Dayciaa C. Smith, for a beneficial back-to-school episode of Divine Experience on Sunday, July 27, 2014 @ 3:00 p.m. CST. I will give personal updates, talk about P.O.I.s for the week and share my shopping suggestion list of the top twelve bargain places for the impending school year. Our featured topic is on having a "spiritual school supply kit." Whether there's a fearful first-grader, a frantic freshman or a confident college student, this collection of divine principles and practices should be securely in tow wherever you go to foster wisdom, cultivate skills and talents, and most importantly to give glory to our Creator, Who is the Originator of all that is good, right and just. Tune in; this is must-hear show for the upocming school days.
THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOL NURSES, NASN
The 21st CENTURY SCHOOL NURSE
with NASN Executive Director Donna Mazyck and NASN Board President Carolyn Duff
CORRECTION WITHIN THE SHOW: Donna mentioned the community service project during the NASN conference. Ms Mazyck wants you to know that the bags for the community service project were donated by Dave Pullias from School Nurse Supply.
Join Your Internet Radio Minister for this week's edition of the Sunday School lesson review. All lessons are derived from the International Uniform Sunday School Lessons; all scripture passages are from The Authorized King James Version of the Holy Bible (unless otherwise noted).
This week's lesson:
Welcome to Lenning School Watch! Your host Diane Lenning has been an educator for over 30 years, teaching in public high schools and the CA Youth Authority, teaching many subjects such as history, English, math, science, music, and driver education. Have you wanted to learn English or other languages? On our show, we read books in English and several other languages such as Spanish, Thai, Laos, Chinese, Swahili, Vietnamese, Arabic, and Urdu. We hope to add other languages as well. We use various methods for you to hear and practice English and other languages through prayer, music, meditation, following along in reading, listening, and speaking. You can listen to our archived shows 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at your convenience. You can listen on Face book or on the internet through your computer. To find our show, type at the top of your computer http://www.blogtalkradio.com/diane-lenning. Once you locate the page, scroll down and click to start a show of your choice. Radio shows are posted after each recording to Facebook at www.facebook.com/diane.lenning Diane shares the microphone with co-hosts Nancy, John, Quy, Esther, John Paul and others, who interpret English for listeners around the world. Please enjoy the rest of the song, then we will begin! We hope you will enjoy the show!
[After song finishes.] Welcome to Lenning School Watch! This is Diane Lenning your host coming to you LIVE from the United States of America! It is such a joy to be with you! Wherever you are listening from, it's so great we can connect through blogtalkradio! You can email Diane at: email@example.com Please enjoy the show!
in Pop Culture
The last show before the Jonas Exodus and we're doing it right! Robert Cooper and Mark Radulich review the latest album from Austrian Death Machine, Triple Brutal!
As we get ready to say goodbye to the lazy days of summer, it's time to turn our attention to the new school year. According to a new back-to-school survey by Accenture, a majority of parents plan to spend more on their children's back-to-school shopping this year, driven by rising costs or necessity rather than greater spending power.
The survey finds that 67% of parents plan to spend between $100 and $500 and 41 percent plan to spend $500 or more for back-to-school shopping this year. One-third of parents spending more plan to increase their spending by $250 or more. Among the reasons given for the spending increase, 71 percent cited higher prices and 56 percent cited increased school requirements. Startling, nearly one in five parents said they will spend more in order to help their children "keep up with their friends."
It's not hard to blow your family budget when it comes to fulfilling the needs (and wants) of our children – particularly when retailers have eye-catching aisles of back-to-school supplies just waiting to picked up by anxious students. On today’s episode of Your Money, Your Matters, we will discuss the importance of planning and budgeting for back-to-school. We’ll offer tips on how to cut costs, and stay on budget.
Your Money. Your Matters is a weekly show broadcasting every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon Central Time. The program features radio personalities Linda Webb-Mañon and Rick Grady, Cornerstone Credit Union League; Courtney Moran, Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation, and Todd Mark, Consumer Credit Counseling Services.
Join us tonight for another round of School Dance Fancalls. At 7:15pm Eastern Standard Time we have Bobb'e J Thompson. Join us for some hilarious stories about the fans favorite part of the Nick Cannon Produced and Directed School Dance. Its the funniest movie of the year.
Thoughtout the the years of 14 years or so that I, Darnell Glover, Chairman of the Hearst Elementary School's Local School Council has been a member there has been many misunderstanding in the duties of the Local School Councils.and its nature.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (126 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (20 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Straitway (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (14 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- Missy Hill (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (5 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Role of Women InXXXX (2 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (2 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- EFT Radio (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Move to Amend (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (0 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (0 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (0 chatters)
- A Sistas Circle Empowerment Hour (0 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (0 chatters)