SORT BY Relevancy
Like a dog with a bone, those who dictate policy for their puppets in Congress will not let go of the idea of using the issue of the national debt to impose austerity measures on Americans in order to continue to feed on corporate welfare provided at the government trough through taxes paid disproportionately by the less well off.If you haven't figured out what that means, you will want to listen to this episode of Taking Back America, where we discuss the relation between national debt, the American system of corporate welfare, and the means by which the economic elite who rule America intend to continue to strip the wealth of America to the bone.Our guest on Tuesday, October 22 at 3 PM PST/ 6 PM EST is our resident economic expert Karl Eysenbach, who blogs at Old New Left on OpenSalon.com.This show will be rebroadcast on November 2 at 9 AM PST/ 12 PM EST on the Star Com Radio network.Take Back America for the People is an educational nonprofit whose mission is to educate the American public on true costs of corporate control of the US government.Know the truth and the truth will set us free.
There are hundreds of thousands of former government employees who are having a difficult time finding work. The fault of the job loss is political. Laying off government employee helped keep unemployment high over the last 5 years. The GOP governors are practicing austerity as part of a plan against PBO. The plan was constructed Jan 20, 2009 by a group of GOP congress members. The plan was to make PBO a one term president. The GOP failed. Laying off government employees offered other even more to the GOP. They could save pension funds; make government smaller and therefore easier to privatize; and create poverty as a method to anger citizens into voting for any GOP because of a bad economy.
Well the GOP fight against PBO is not over, but the fight over high unemployment is over. PBO says 2014 is the year of action. My belief is we are in the 1st year of an economic boom. My suggestion to government employees who lost jobs over the last 5 years of PBO's administration: Take back your jobs. The GOP has thrown everything they can at the public. We united and we are still standing. This is the year to take back your jobs. Do it for yourself. Do it for America.
Guest - Tim Harcourt, "The Airport Economist"
Conservative Republicans would have worldwide economies adopt further austerity measures to generate financial growth. There is no historical precedent for austerity ever leading to eceonomic growth - in fact, it always leads to contraction.
We'll talk about how the austerity myth is being pushed by conservatives, and how it affects working, middle class people in Wisconsin and beyond.
Join us for the first Wisconsin Insurgent Radio Network broadcast!
Jacobin online editor, and author of the new book Strike for America: Chicago Teachers Against Austerity Micah Uetricht explains what led the Chicago teachers to strike in 2012, why the strike was not about pay, why the teachers won the strike, the … Continue reading →
1st hr.-----'Left Turn w/ Stewart Alexander'
2nd hr-----'The Dialogue'
Stewart's guest is Brian Stetten, from 'Progress Toward Democracy', right here on Air Amarteifio.
Stewart and Brian will discuss: "The Global Crisis Among the Super Powers".
Are you enjoying cheap prices at the gas pump? OPEC is flooding the market with crude oil to weaken the demand for Russian oil; the sanctions are not working. Europe is experiencing a greater financial crisis than in 2008. The Central Banks are calling for more austerity measures on European countries. China, Russia, the U.S., and NATO are preparing for war and the U.S. is committing $1 trillion to update their nuclear arsenal over the next decade. Sounds like a global crisis? You decide. Give a call, or come to chat room!!
We've talked quite a bit on 'The Dialogue' about a moneyless society or moving beyond money to provision humanity. We've talked about permaculture and an abundance economy. For several years now, there have been rumors afoot of a global financial reboot. In the past, one could chart economic "cycles" and make life plans or investment plans to adapt to the changes. Now, it seems, the ship of commerce has run aground and there may not be any "return to normal" as we know it. On 'The Dialogue', we look at signs that significant change in the global financial construct is actually occurring. We look at the IMF vs BRICS, the death of the Petrodollar, the new global trading platforms for precious metals, crypto-currency, etc. Is this just the usual suspects with new tricks or do we have the opportunity to change our value system so that the fate of the majority is not in the hands of the few any longer? We speak of the movie "Thrive' and the Red Dragon Family---
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (28 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (16 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (12 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Ms Blue (9 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (4 chatters)
- ShadySykes (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (2 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (0 chatters)