SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Christopher Rausch, the creator of The Kickass Guide to Life, will be interviewing The High On Life Coach, Audra Erwin.
UPDATE: Audra's 5 KICKASS tips for living an AWESOME life!
1) Surround yourself with People who love and support you and that are fun to be around. Remember Your Vibe = Your Tribe
2) Speak Your Truth- Just Say So! Say what you mean and mean what you say and don't let any of that other bullshit stand in your way!....
3) Do Something you are Petrified to do!! Exhilaration in the "HIGHEST" Form waits on the other side of your Fear.
4) Dawn your Rose Colored Glasses- We were all given a pair at birth...Yours may just be lost. We can choose to see life through a better lens any time we want. Slap those puppy's on because the future's so bright!!
5) Allow your Inner Child to come out and play! We are all kids at heart. Let yourself be playful and silly sometimes. IT'S OKAY!!.....When you do this, you create the space for others to feel free to do the same!
Check her out at www.audraerwin.com
Eccentric antique shop, Loved to Death opens its doors to Science Channel for a second season of ODDITIES: SAN FRANCISC, Saturdays at 10pE/P. Loved to Death is more than just a store — it's the heart and soul of the oddest street in town.
The store’s colorful owner Audra, and employee Wednesday, are joined by newcomer Lincoln to take on the eclectic customers and bizarre antiques that enter the Haight Street haven. From germaphobes to ancient artifacts, the ten brand new episodes of ODDITIES: SAN FRANCISCO showcase the weird and wacky world of antiques.
Owner Audra began her career working in a natural history store and her personal collection grew from there. Audra is also an artist and makes the dioramas and jewelry in her upstairs studio. A perfectionist, Audra prides herself in hand-selecting the most perfect items for her shop, traveling from private collections to flea markets on a regular basis.
Wednesday is a part-time Goth model whose longstanding obsession with obscurities made her a perfect fit at Loved to Death. The resident 'brainiac' enjoys researching the origins of bizarre items and often goes into long historical and scientific tangents when explaining them to customers.
In this episode we will take another look at how science and the Bible are reconciled. What are cavemen? Did God create them? Why do we see scientific evidence of the bones of caveman? Where can we find amalgamation in the Bible? How are the Big Bang Theory and Evolution connected? How can we explain these issues to our children?
In this episode we will discuss substance abuse and how it affects Christians. The Bible says that the last days will be like the days of Noah and the days of Lot. This episode will help to demonstrate the similarities betweeen the days of old and these end times.
Jesse interviews Suzann Tina Erwin – former Navy officer, now an author of several books, and has studied with the Edgar Cayce Institute and provides workshops through Cayce’s Association for Research and Enlightenment. She provides a focus on helping to understand why metaphysical things work the way they do, and the things that we experience as souls on Earth. We look at her work with Ghosts, and her book “Ghost Stories From The Ghosts’ Point of View”. Learn more about Tina at www.tinaerwin.com
Online Courses: www.learnitlive.com/invite/jesseannnicholsgeorge
Join Host Live Chats
- Awakenings Radio (14 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (14 chatters)
- MRTALK (10 chatters)
- acmedia (8 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- The Shelly Wilson Show (7 chatters)
- RN FM Radio (6 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- alltasteexplosion (5 chatters)
- Conservative Junction Radio (5 chatters)
- kingdomtalker (4 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (4 chatters)
- torihartman (4 chatters)
- Life in The Present Tense (2 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (2 chatters)
- URBAN DIVA RADIO (1 chatters)